“Awesome Burgers”

Fuddruckers
Ranked #13 of 338 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: American
Reviewed June 25, 2014

One of the better burger joints around in my opinion. My favorite thing about this place is the milkshakes! I rarely eat here since I do not live near one, but I must admit I often order less food so I have room for dessert!

Reviewed June 11, 2014

Not a good value because if you wanted something with your meal there was an additional charge. Additionally, we weren't impressed with the service.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

This is a fun little place for burgers. You get to build your own by the menu and it's got decent prices. It's a fun atmosphere.

Reviewed April 8, 2014

I've come here a few times and the food is always pretty consistent, hamburger was cooked as I ordered it. The condiments that you can choose from is pretty good also. Good price for good food.

Reviewed February 3, 2014

This was my 13 years old daughter's second time visit! She is not a big hamburger person, but she loves this place! It was Saturday evening, so it was busy, but moved pretty quickly! Good food and great service!

1  Thank gymstarmom

Been to Fuddruckers? Share your experiences!