“Very good!”

Holiday Cafe
Ranked #187 of 323 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: American
Reviewed January 25, 2013

Excellent breakfast..I tasted a hot chocolate and Ham & Cheese Omelet..a very good option! The mean is big and you can divide with another person...

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Nothing remarkable about our visit to Holiday Cafe. Food is okay, and brought to your table, a nice touch. Have only tried the Gyro Sandwich Special. Again, it was okay, although made with a pressed meat cooked on the grill as opposed to true gyro meat being cut off a spit. Onion rings were decent. Good flavor, but nothing out of the ordinary. Might go back. Might not. Depends.

Reviewed November 4, 2012

Holiday Cafe has just opened so we thought we would give it a try and were happy we did. I had the traditional Greek salad which has no lettuce but it was the BEST salad I have had in along time. It was just cucumbers, red onion, bell pepper, feta, great seasoning and very yummy gyro meat. I omitted the tomato. It was filling and super tasty along with the pita bread. I have been craving another one ever since I had that one. My husband has the chili cheese fries and liked them very much. The place is very clean, centrally located and the prices are pretty reasonable. The owner was in the back teaching the young cooks how to make sure everything came out right. He even came over and talked to us and asked us and all of the other customers how their food was. It was a nice surprise. We will definitely be back.