Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall
$71
$110
$94
$79
All reviewsontario mills mallfront deskwafflescomfortable staycookiesvery nice hotelenjoyed my staylos angelesexcellent staywould definitely stay here againrooms are spaciousshuttle serviceconvenient locationparking lotmini fridgebusiness tripcontinental breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed November 18, 2010

I just returned from another stay at the Ayres and have bee so impressed with their hotel that I felt compelled to share my impressions. I have stayed a this hotel many times and all my experiences have all been excellent. The newly renovated rooms are beautiful and immaculate. The staff is friendly, helpful and accomodating, and the location ideal. It is always a pleasant experience at the Ayres! You won't be dissaqppointed.

• Stayed: November 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 12, 2010

This property is offering a special romance package and weekend getaway package where they have special packages for about five dollars more than their regular price. They are easy to book and very nice to deal with, a great service oriented place.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 9, 2010

This hotel was nice, clean, and staff was friendly. The only complaint I have is that it is located directly beside the Ayres Boutique Suites Ontario Airport which is what we THOUGHT we were booking. This hotel is nice, but it is a little less fancy than the other Ayres Suites we were used to. We stayed at the Ayres in Anaheim and were expecting the same hotel. We were slightly disappointed, but stayed there anyway. As I said, it was nice and suitable for our needs. My only suggestion is that they change the name to avoid confusion and further disappointment.

• Stayed: July 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed July 25, 2010

I come here often for work conventions. It never seems to disappoint me. They have recently upgraded their rooms, and for the price it is absolutely perfect. Not to mention how close it is to surrounding businesses, and mall. The rooms are spacious and amenities are outstanding. The manager herself has helped me in any way possible if need something. The suites are extremely clean, and I feel comfortable here, even though I despise hotels. I have stayed at some beautiful Hotels, with the price tag to show it, and with Ayres I get more than what I pay for. I look forward to staying here again.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed July 5, 2010

We stayed here one night and found it to be a great value. The rooms are nice and recently renovated. The bed was very comfortable and the room was very clean. Breakfast in the am was good, assortment of both hot and cold items. The lobby was nice...a bit more elegant than your usual chain hotel. The staff was helpful. We felt that this was a good, solid value and the staff was willing to work with us to accommodate an early check in time.

• Stayed: June 2010, traveled as a couple
susangolden, Manager at Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded July 7, 2010

Thank you so much for taking the time to post a review of your stay on Trip Advisor. We are still trying to get the word out about our newly renovated rooms. Knowing you loved our hotel and liked the new rooms that include the following features (carpet, drapes, furniture, flat screen TV and more) truly helps in this effort. We enjoyed having you stay with us and are so happy that our hotel and staff met all of your needs. We look forward to having you stay with us again when you come to the Ontario area.