All reviews ontario mills mall comfortable stay bagels cookies very nice hotel would definitely stay here again rooms are spacious enjoyed my stay parking lot convenient location continental breakfast business trip close to the airport ayres furnishings freeway jacuzzi
Reviewed August 18, 2018

The hotel was clean, great customer service from Tee. We came for a funeral. I will be staying at this location again. Breakfast was great. Did not get a chance to se your pool or other features your hotel offers.

Stayed: May 2018, traveled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2018

Dear Angeliquejohnson75,

Thank you for choosing Ayres Hotels Ontario Mills Mall. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay and will be returning in the future. We hope to welcome you back soon!

Reviewed August 15, 2018 via mobile

First time at this hotel and it was an amazing experience, Christopher at the front desk is amazing and very helpful. Gave great suggestions for things to do in the area and a great host during happy hour. Highly recommended hotel. Will be back

• Stayed: August 2018
1  Thank Jennifer T

Dear Jennifer T.,

Thank you for choosing Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall. I am thrilled to know that you enjoyed your time with us, along with the personalized and exceptional service provided by Christopher at the front desk. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you back soon!

Reviewed August 14, 2018 via mobile

Amazing staff. Smiles were given every time I turned a corner! Such an awesome experience. The front desk was eager to please and room service was the best I have ever had. I cannot wait to return. I will be back!!!

Stayed: August 2018, traveled on business

Dear 74jaclynh,

Thank you for choosing Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall. I am pleased to see that you enjoyed your time with us and hope to welcome you back very soon!

Reviewed July 23, 2018 via mobile

This was my second visit to this hotel. I came for a family reunion. The staff was wonderful. The staff made each of the family reunion member feel important. They were accommodating, polite, and very professional. The courtesy can driver, Chris, was fantastic. I truly appreciated the ease of the process of checking in and out.

Stayed: July 2018, traveled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded August 8, 2018

Dear Maw2113,

Thank you for choosing Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall as your home away from home for your recent family reunion. I am delighted to know that you enjoyed your stay, along with the rest of your family. We hope to have the pleasure of welcoming you all back in the near future!

Reviewed July 14, 2018 via mobile

Christopher Maydun, Tanisha Levert, Jasmin Aguilera, Saba Barrancos, Guillermina and the rest of the staff are first class. They are under extreme pressure due to high turnover lately with firefighters and many other visitors such as myself who are here for a convention. They have been super friendly and helpful with all our needs! Due to their professional and courteous service our stay was very pleasant! Thanks to all of you!

Stayed: July 2018, traveled on business