“Thanksgiving Vacation”

Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall
Ranked #10 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed November 28, 2012

Luxury living at an affordable price. Elegant traditional details and cleanliness mean everything. Customer comfort is "number 1" for this hotel. The free hot breakfast is second to none. This was our third stay at an Ayers Hotel. We stay at a different one each year. We love it, and will be coming back every year.

Reviewed November 14, 2012

I had family coming from all over California. Everyone enjoyed the location next to the mall, kids could go one way adults went to the movies. We had to attend a college play in LaVerne and all the other hotels were booked due to the NHRA finals. I was a little worried that this would be too far away but with all the activities for us to do everyone wants to stay again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded December 4, 2012

Dear Marie -

It was wonderful welcoming your family recently! Thank you so much for allowing us to be even a small part of this event. I am thrilled that everyone enjoyed themselves and that the location proved convenient for some family fun. We hope you and your family will have the chance to visit us again very soon.

Reviewed November 13, 2012

We appreciate the lovely setting, wonderful staff who went out of their way to meet our requests ..clean, fresh and welcoming room. We enjoyed the wonderful selections for breakfast, the coffee, tea and water available 24 hours. The location is central to the airport, and express ways that connect throughout the varies locations. Thanks for a wonderful experience.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded December 3, 2012

Dear Armin B -

Thank YOU for being such a wonderful guest! It means a great deal to us that you found your stay so exceptional and that the service was up to par. I am also pleased you found the location convenient for your needs. We are very appreciative of your review and hope to welcome you back very soon.

Safe travels,

Reviewed November 9, 2012

We stay here several times a year, and each time i appreciate the pro-active management - sparkling clean - details attended to - and the atmosphere feels personal, not out-of-the-box like every other hotel. The morning breakfast includes baked omlets and bacon. And during the day, Fresh baked cookies! Attentive staff. Good beds. Nice linens. Restful, and luxurious, and totally affordable. This last time I messed up my reservaton, and Susan, the manager problem solved my online screw up with grace and expertise. Oh, thank you, Susan! Desk staff is always attentive. What a delight! Jan K.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded November 30, 2012

Dear Jan -

It is always a pleasure welcoming you. Thank you so much for your continued patronage and for your kind words. How wonderful to know we are able to make your visits so consistently comfortable. And we are always more than happy to help our guests out in any way possible! We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

As always my stay was restful. I travel on business several times a year and always enjoy my stay. The pleasent staff and nice rooms will keep me coming back. The evening snacks and cookies all always tasty. I enjoy the fresh breakfast, it's quick and convenient.

Thank you for a job well done!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Dear Fred -

Thank you so much for giving us another opportunity to welcome you to our hotel. We appreciate your patronage and your kind words. Any time we have provided a "restful" stay to our guests, we know we have done our jobs. We look forward to your next visit.

Safe travels,

Reviewed October 25, 2012

I had a first floor room; checked in after 10 pm and left by 9 the next morning so my stay was short. The room was nice, though looking out of a ground floor room at the parking lot would not be pleasing during the daylight. (There were effective light blocking curtains.) The bed was comfortable and there was plenty of room. Free wifi was spotty, however. My upstairs neighbor(s) started moving around at 7am (not unreasonable) and when anyone walked across the floor, it was very loud in my room. But the main source of noise came from 2 couples (mature folks) who had been "partying" and were going between their rooms across the hall from each other. They were not yelling or laughing much in the halls but the doors made a lot of noise whenever they shut--which happened multiple times over a couple of hours. Just enough to be irritating, but not enough to call the front desk. The breakfast was fine; nothing exceptional but plenty of selection and well stocked.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded November 7, 2012

Dear Barnhok -

Thank you so much for your candid review of out hotel. While I am pleased you found your guestroom comfortable, I do apologize if your stay was anything less than exceptional. We do try to provide the best in accommodations and service to each guest and wish we were able to do so in your case. Please know we will use your comments and reexamine guestroom noise concerns. We appreciate your review and hope you will allow us to welcome you again.

Regards,

Reviewed October 22, 2012

I'm probably easily impressed because I've been staying in little motels in Pomona on recent trips, but I decided to splurge a little and drive a few miles further to Ontario. I've always heard that the Ayres Hotels have wonderful bedding and this one in Ontario had an affordable offer that was only $25 more than what I was paying for crappy Pomona motels, so I went for it! The room was so luxurious. It was clean, had beautiful furniture, a nice free breakfast, and was right near the freeway and walking distance to the mall. Best of all, the bed was SO comfortable!! I loved my stay and will bring my bathing suit next time because the pool and jacuzzi looked very inviting.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo