“Restful”

GreenLeadersGold level
Sonora, California
“Restful”
Reviewed November 6, 2012

As always my stay was restful. I travel on business several times a year and always enjoy my stay. The pleasent staff and nice rooms will keep me coming back. The evening snacks and cookies all always tasty. I enjoy the fresh breakfast, it's quick and convenient.

Thank you for a job well done!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this review, November 29, 2012
Dear Fred -

Thank you so much for giving us another opportunity to welcome you to our hotel. We appreciate your patronage and your kind words. Any time we have provided a "restful" stay to our guests, we know we have done our jobs. We look forward to your next visit.

Susan Golden

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
Seattle, WA
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I had a first floor room; checked in after 10 pm and left by 9 the next morning so my stay was short. The room was nice, though looking out of a ground floor room at the parking lot would not be pleasing during the daylight. (There were effective light blocking curtains.) The bed was comfortable and there was plenty of room. Free wifi was spotty, however. My upstairs neighbor(s) started moving around at 7am (not unreasonable) and when anyone walked across the floor, it was very loud in my room. But the main source of noise came from 2 couples (mature folks) who had been "partying" and were going between their rooms across the hall from each other. They were not yelling or laughing much in the halls but the doors made a lot of noise whenever they shut--which happened multiple times over a couple of hours. Just enough to be irritating, but not enough to call the front desk. The breakfast was fine; nothing exceptional but plenty of selection and well stocked.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this review, November 7, 2012
Dear Barnhok -

Thank you so much for your candid review of out hotel. While I am pleased you found your guestroom comfortable, I do apologize if your stay was anything less than exceptional. We do try to provide the best in accommodations and service to each guest and wish we were able to do so in your case. Please know we will use your comments and reexamine guestroom noise concerns. We appreciate your review and hope you will allow us to welcome you again.

Regards,

La Mirada, California
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I'm probably easily impressed because I've been staying in little motels in Pomona on recent trips, but I decided to splurge a little and drive a few miles further to Ontario. I've always heard that the Ayres Hotels have wonderful bedding and this one in Ontario had an affordable offer that was only $25 more than what I was paying for crappy Pomona motels, so I went for it! The room was so luxurious. It was clean, had beautiful furniture, a nice free breakfast, and was right near the freeway and walking distance to the mall. Best of all, the bed was SO comfortable!! I loved my stay and will bring my bathing suit next time because the pool and jacuzzi looked very inviting.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo
San Pedro, California, United States
Reviewed October 21, 2012

The two gentlemen and the lady at the front desk were all very warm, polite, and friendly. The room was beautiful and spotlessly clean! The people in the connecting room were a bit noisy, but it actually didn't bother me or keep me from being able to fall asleep. I love this hotel and can't wait til I have work again in that area, cuz I know where I'll be staying!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Leah H
La Quinta, California
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I reserved a king suite: it was nice. the only reason i gave it such a low rating, was because i woke up in the middle of the night with a Earwig pinching at me. Its not such a big deal to find an EARWICK, but when your paying extra for a large room, you expect it to be nice, and CLEAN!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Dear Cindy -

Thank you so much for your candid review. Please know that what you describe is in no way indicative of a normal stay at our hotel, and I am exceedingly sorry that this incident led to such a negative experience. Though very rare, our team takes this issue very seriously and we have strict procedures in place in the event this should happen, which include barring the room from occupancy and treating it per our standard procedures. We encourage our guests to inform us immediately of something of this nature so we can immediately address the issue and find the guest a more suitable room. I do appreciate you contacting me regarding this and am pleased that we were able to take appropriate steps with this room to ensure against this issue in the future. Thank you again for your review and I do hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.

Los Angeles, California, United States
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I scored through review of this hotel but still wasn't satisfied - Decided to try for my self!! I walked in my room - Beautiful!! Dark Wood Furniture, updated, very clean & sleek - I'm use to the W and so on. Very nice!! Breakfast was great!! To any who would complain about this hotel are internet idiots!! For my $56 I got on hotwire - with free breakfast, internet & free parking - this is a steal!! Book, Book, Book - believe me, you will not be disappointed. Great staff, quick check in - Went swimming at 8am, gym is 24 hours. A great place. Loved it!!

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd Floor - Perfect!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Dear Kami -

What a very kind review of our hotel! Any time a guest describes his or her stay as "perfect" we know we have done our jobs well. I am very pleased you found such value in our accommodations and complimentary amenities. We are so thankful for your review and hope you will have the chance to visit the area again soon. Please keep us in mind if you do!

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Clean room with upgraded furniture and flat screen TV. We stayed for 7 nights and the breakfast were outstanding with variety to choose from. The location of this hotel was right off the express way five minuges from Ontaria airport. The staff was very friendly, sincere, and we knew that they really tried to make our stay as comfortable as possible. House keeping was outstanding!

Room Tip: SUPER CLEAN!!!! comfortable, clean sheets and bedding,
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear ErvIndiana -

It was such a pleasure welcoming you for a week at our hotel. To be described as "excellent" in any way is an absolute dream and we are so thankful for your review. Thank you so much for choosing our hotel and for your great recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you again very soon.