“Luxurious Room”

GreenLeadersGold level
La Mirada, California
“Luxurious Room”
Reviewed October 22, 2012

I'm probably easily impressed because I've been staying in little motels in Pomona on recent trips, but I decided to splurge a little and drive a few miles further to Ontario. I've always heard that the Ayres Hotels have wonderful bedding and this one in Ontario had an affordable offer that was only $25 more than what I was paying for crappy Pomona motels, so I went for it! The room was so luxurious. It was clean, had beautiful furniture, a nice free breakfast, and was right near the freeway and walking distance to the mall. Best of all, the bed was SO comfortable!! I loved my stay and will bring my bathing suit next time because the pool and jacuzzi looked very inviting.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled solo

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (81)
San Pedro, California, United States
Reviewed October 21, 2012

The two gentlemen and the lady at the front desk were all very warm, polite, and friendly. The room was beautiful and spotlessly clean! The people in the connecting room were a bit noisy, but it actually didn't bother me or keep me from being able to fall asleep. I love this hotel and can't wait til I have work again in that area, cuz I know where I'll be staying!

• Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank Leah H
La Quinta, California
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I reserved a king suite: it was nice. the only reason i gave it such a low rating, was because i woke up in the middle of the night with a Earwig pinching at me. Its not such a big deal to find an EARWICK, but when your paying extra for a large room, you expect it to be nice, and CLEAN!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this review, September 28, 2012
Dear Cindy -

Thank you so much for your candid review. Please know that what you describe is in no way indicative of a normal stay at our hotel, and I am exceedingly sorry that this incident led to such a negative experience. Though very rare, our team takes this issue very seriously and we have strict procedures in place in the event this should happen, which include barring the room from occupancy and treating it per our standard procedures. We encourage our guests to inform us immediately of something of this nature so we can immediately address the issue and find the guest a more suitable room. I do appreciate you contacting me regarding this and am pleased that we were able to take appropriate steps with this room to ensure against this issue in the future. Thank you again for your review and I do hope you will consider staying with us the next time you are in the area.

Los Angeles, California, United States
Reviewed September 10, 2012

I scored through review of this hotel but still wasn't satisfied - Decided to try for my self!! I walked in my room - Beautiful!! Dark Wood Furniture, updated, very clean & sleek - I'm use to the W and so on. Very nice!! Breakfast was great!! To any who would complain about this hotel are internet idiots!! For my $56 I got on hotwire - with free breakfast, internet & free parking - this is a steal!! Book, Book, Book - believe me, you will not be disappointed. Great staff, quick check in - Went swimming at 8am, gym is 24 hours. A great place. Loved it!!

Room Tip: I was on the 3rd Floor - Perfect!
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Dear Kami -

What a very kind review of our hotel! Any time a guest describes his or her stay as "perfect" we know we have done our jobs well. I am very pleased you found such value in our accommodations and complimentary amenities. We are so thankful for your review and hope you will have the chance to visit the area again soon. Please keep us in mind if you do!

Safe travels,

Fort Wayne, Indiana
Reviewed September 7, 2012

Clean room with upgraded furniture and flat screen TV. We stayed for 7 nights and the breakfast were outstanding with variety to choose from. The location of this hotel was right off the express way five minuges from Ontaria airport. The staff was very friendly, sincere, and we knew that they really tried to make our stay as comfortable as possible. House keeping was outstanding!

Room Tip: SUPER CLEAN!!!! comfortable, clean sheets and bedding,
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
Dear ErvIndiana -

It was such a pleasure welcoming you for a week at our hotel. To be described as "excellent" in any way is an absolute dream and we are so thankful for your review. Thank you so much for choosing our hotel and for your great recommendation. We look forward to welcoming you again very soon.

Safe travels,

Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed September 4, 2012

I have never heard of Ayres hotel chain so i was a little apprehensive with booking this hotel. When i arrived i was pleasantly suprised with my room accommodations. Rarely do i give 5 stars for a review, but i have nothing negative to say about Ayres hotel. Room great, service great, bed comfort great, location great.

• Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Confidentwomen -

Thank you so much for giving us the opportunity to surprise you with how comfortable a stay with us can be! We are always excited for any chance to exceed a guest's expectations with our accommodations and service. We are very appreciative of your review and hope you will consider us the next time you are in the Ontario area.

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 4, 2012

The hotel met all of our expectations. The room was spacious and comfortable. Breakfast provided an excellent variety to choose from. The mall being across the street was a big bonus as was the cost for the weekend. I would stay there again or at their other hotels.

• Stayed September 2012
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Dear Mysticknight -

Thank you so much for allowing us the opportunity to welcome you and for sharing your experience on TripAdvisor. I am so pleased to know the hotel met your expectations and that our location proved convenient. We are very appreciative of your review and hope you will consider us the next time you are in the area.

Many thanks,