Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall
$134
$114
Residence Inn
$74
All reviewsontario mills mallfront deskwafflescomfortable staycookiesvery nice hotelenjoyed my staylos angelesexcellent staywould definitely stay here againrooms are spaciousshuttle serviceconvenient locationparking lotmini fridgebusiness tripcontinental breakfast
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 11, 2011

Great experience! Staff was friendly & perfetional. Room was nicely furnished. Continental breakfast & coffee : )

Shuttle was provided for dropoff & pickup (No Taxi expenses!).

Great Team!
CG.

• Stayed: December 2011
Reviewed December 7, 2011

The staff here are very friendly and helpful, the rooms are spacious, clean and have classic new furnishings, free breakfast, close to Outlet mall and restaurants, free wi-fi, free parking, decent rates and special discounts, my favorite place to stay when visiting Ontario area.

Room Tip: Ask for mountain view at the back, away from street noise.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed November 13, 2011

I have never had a bad experience at any Ayres Hotel location--and this was no exception. We were warmly greeted by hotel staff and were able to check-in very quickly. The room was clean and comfortable. We were fortunate to also have a refrigerator and microwave in our room. There was a free hot breakfast in the morning, which was very delicious.

The hotel is close to the Ontario Mills Mall (walking distance across a parking lot) and several restaurants. There were also fuel stations nearby and there's excellent freeway access to this hotel.

My overall experience with this hotel is that it's very well priced for what you get. The decor and hotel condition made me feel like I was rich without breaking the bank. I would recommend this Ayres hotel and others to anyone traveling in the Southern California area.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
Reviewed November 11, 2011

We happened upon the Ayres chain driving around late one nite in the Inland Empire (Claremont, Montclair, Ontario), needing to sleep for business the next morning. That was 2 years ago and we have stayed loyal to them as they have to us. Every location (we have stayed at several) have consistent cleanliness, service, and full breakfast. I am proud to support a American owned family business and would recommend it to anyone. Especially if you are traveling to Disneyland...the Anaheim location is directly across from the famous Honda Center for concerts, etc and Disneyland is minutes away...the chef makes Mickey pancakes!! You won't regret any of the Ayres locations. And don't get me started on how great I sleep on their Dream beds! Oh and Free internet connect in the rooms...It honestly feels like a home away from home every time....can't say enough!

Room Tip: We go for business and need to get up early so we stay on the highest floor for the least noise since there are usually pilots and stewardesses staying in Ontario.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed September 29, 2011

The hotel was nice. The staff was pleasant and I really don't have much to complain about; however when I checked out of the room I left my tablet (IPad) in the room. Upon calling the hotel I was informed it wasn't there. All I can say is wow, cause I know for sure it was in the room.

Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
AyresHotels, Manager at Ayres Hotel Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded October 11, 2011

Re -

Thank you for your review of Ayres Inn & Suites Ontario Mills Mall. I am pleased you found our hotel satisfactory but am sorry to hear that you are unable to locate your IPAD. I understand that this is a frustrating situation.

We did ask the property to investigate this incident as soon as we were aware. The management team at the hotel researched this problem at length, including interviewing all team members, but were, unfortunately, unable to track down any report of a lost IPAD.

The Ayres Hotels of Southern California have four beautiful hotels in Ontario. Is it possible that you stayed at another of our wonderful properties? If so, I invite you to please send me a personal message so we can verify the location of your stay and resolve this issue as soon as possible.

Regards,