“Ontario gem”

Cuisines: Thai
Washington State
“Ontario gem”
Reviewed August 27, 2012

We just spent six days in Ontario/Claremont. Decent, healthy, affordable food is hard to come by. The Lucky Elephant was a dellghtful find. Lovely decor, gracious staff, good food.
Especially loved the Thai Wonton Soup, and went back for it again the next day.

• Visited August 2012

“Great Thai Restaurant!”
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Lucky Elephant has delicious thai food at great prices. We've eaten there three times, and will definitely return. The Tom Kah Gai soup is great, as is the Chicken Cashew Nuts and everything else we've tried. The menu points out spicy items, but their idea of spicy is fairly mild so you don't have to be cautious. Dinner items include soup or salad and the entree with rice or vegetables and most items cost $8.95. For dessert you might want to try the Banana Coins, Thai Donuts or Lucky Elephant Ice Cream.
The wait staff is very courteous and attentive. The restaurant is elegant and filled with beautiful woodwork imported from Thailand. It's worth visiting just for the decor! Lucky Elephant is also located in the same area as an Edwards Theater, which makes a nice dinner and a movie affordable and convenient.
Some of the menu items contain peanuts, mushrooms or coconut - if you have allergies, ask the wait staff for help in making your selections.

Upland
“Lucky to eat at Lucky Elephant”
Reviewed May 9, 2012

Three of my friends and I ate at The Lucky Elephant in Ontario. It is Thai food at its best and the decor is worth the visit alone. Service was excellent, food, excellent, prices excellent, decor excellent.

• Visited May 2012
2 Thank UplandMary
Ontario, California
“Search for the best Mee Krob dish is over”
Reviewed April 28, 2012

I ate here tonight as well as last week. I came back tonight to try some new dishes. I have been searching high & low for the best Mee Krob dish in the Inland Empire (or even Southern Cal for that matter) and I have finally found it here at the Lucky Elephant in Ontario. Who'd a thunk it! Perfect taste, texture, temperature and price. This restaurant will now be my new favorite for when I'm craving great Thai Food. The restaurant is huge, the menu is large with many exotic dishes and good prices. My next trip I will try some of the desserts. It's located in a small shopping center with a large Edwards Movie theater and it's just easiest to park in the huge parking structure nearby which is free. I also had the Tom Kah Gai soup which was delicious and priced right as well. The Cashew Chicken Nut was very good although I order it "medium" hot which was more like mild, so if you like spicy order it hotter than medium. That wait staff were very attentive and they all seemed to work together as one team. They had a large flat screen TV on the wall. Normally I don't prefer a TV where I'm enjoying my meal, but this was kind of fun because the first time I came they showing videos of places all over Thailand and tonight they had a Thai Food Channel on showing many dishes and how to prepare them. I plan to come back again and again.

• Visited April 2012
2 Thank la123brat
Morrisville, North Carolina
“Excellent food”
Reviewed April 19, 2012

Went there for a dinner. The service was fast, food was very tasty and beautifully presented. Reasonably priced. Would go there again.

• Visited April 2012