I usually stay at the Sheraton in Ontario but they were booked as was every other place I could find. I booked this room begrudgenly as I have stayed at the Ayres in Riverside and wasnt impressed at all. I have to say I was very very impressed with the property.
The room was huge, the staff was friendly and everyting was spotless. There is a free breakfast with a 'chef' to make pancakes, eggs to order and omelets as well as waffles. Not the frozen eggs you get at some breakast bars but the real kind, I wont eat the other kind.
There is also a social hour with beer wine and healthy snack as well as the other kind.
My room had a wet bar with microwave, fridge and sink as well as a pull out sofabed and coffee table and a desk. The bed was AMAZINGLY comfortable, and I sleep on a Sleep Number bed at home so I am quite picky even though I travel weekly and end up on some pretty poor beds.
I have no idea where the train is.... I never once head it. I did have a room on the mall side so I am guessing that it is on the other side near the freeway which would make sense, but most of the hotels in the area are near the freeway so there really is no other choice.
There are THREE Aryes hotels in Ontario, one near the convention center and TWO side by side at the Mall. This one is nearest Miliken Ave, the other is to the east directly next door.
I am ironically holding a conference at the property near the convention center and while I have not seen the rooms the amenities through the rest of the hotel look similar.
While I have raved about the Sheraton in the past I think I will more than likely book this hotel in the future even though I get points with Starwood, simply for the free great breakfast, the free internet(Sheraton is $5/day) and the free beer after work.
I travel weekly for work and am not easily impressed but I am also very reasonable, this property is excellent in my humble opinion...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Ayres Suites Ontario at the Mills Mall. This unique hotel oasis combines the comforts and conveniences of home with the warm hospitality you’ve come to expect from the Ayres name. You’ll find all of the luxurious guest rooms at Ayres Suites Ontario at the Mills Mall are impeccably appointed with a full suite of complimentary amenities including our signature, triple sheeted Ayres Dream Sleeper beds, flat screen TVs, refrigerators, coffeemakers, microwaves, well lit work desks and Wifi, iHomes, hairdryers, curved shower rods, and hookless shower curtains. And every morning you will start your day right with our complimentary full American breakfast.The Ayres Suites Ontario at the Mills Mall is conveniently located next door to the Inland Empire's primary tourist attraction, the renowned Ontario Mills Mall. Revive your wardrobe at one of the largest shopping malls in North America and then relax in your luxurious suite afterwards. Also, tee off at the Empire Lakes Golf Course only one mile away. Other nearby attractions include the Citizens Business Bank Arena, the Ontario Convention Center, and Scandia Amusement Park! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cancelon, Cheap Tickets, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayres Suites Ontario At The Mills Mall Hotel Ontario
- Ayres Hotel Ontario
- Ayres Suites Mills Mall Ontario