We paid about $100 (AARP) rate for a room with two queen beds. The hotel is immediately next to a slightly pricier and similarly-named Ayres Inn and Suites. We switched room due to street noise heard from the first one we got. The rooms were not quite as nice as those at the Ayres Suites next to the convention center (whose restaurant was open for dinner and not just for the free breakfast as was the case here), but slightly nicer than the Country Side Suites by the convention center. There are many Ayres-owned hotels in the area. The reason we picked this one this time was its proximity to the Ontario Mills Mall and Costco. There are a few fast food restaurants, a Hooter's and a Outback Steakhouse within walking distance. The restaurant, open for breakfast (included in the rate), was under staffed: there seemed to be just one person handling both taking of orders, cooking and bussing, and on the weekend we were there there was a large church group which overwhelemed the place. The second morning we were there we had to leave before breakfast started (7 a.m.,), but the staff let us in to have cereal and juice. The free PC for customer use was generally available. Room included a small area with a sink, refrigerator and coffee-maker. In addition to the aforementioned Ayres Inn & Suites, there is also a Hyatt just down the road, equally close to Ontario Mills Mall. There is a laundry room on each floor.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Ayres Suites Ontario at the Mills Mall. This unique hotel oasis combines the comforts and conveniences of home with the warm hospitality you’ve come to expect from the Ayres name. You’ll find all of the luxurious guest rooms at Ayres Suites Ontario at the Mills Mall are impeccably appointed with a full suite of complimentary amenities including our signature, triple sheeted Ayres Dream Sleeper beds, flat screen TVs, refrigerators, coffeemakers, microwaves, well lit work desks and Wifi, iHomes, hairdryers, curved shower rods, and hookless shower curtains. And every morning you will start your day right with our complimentary full American breakfast.The Ayres Suites Ontario at the Mills Mall is conveniently located next door to the Inland Empire's primary tourist attraction, the renowned Ontario Mills Mall. Revive your wardrobe at one of the largest shopping malls in North America and then relax in your luxurious suite afterwards. Also, tee off at the Empire Lakes Golf Course only one mile away. Other nearby attractions include the Citizens Business Bank Arena, the Ontario Convention Center, and Scandia Amusement Park! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, TravelClick, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayres Suites Ontario At The Mills Mall Hotel Ontario
- Ayres Hotel Ontario
- Ayres Suites Mills Mall Ontario