We accidentally went to the wrong Ayres next door and the gentleman was very courteous in pointing me to the right direction. The staff at this hotel was great. From the front desk worker Rashad to the chef in the kitchen for breakfast. Our pack n play crib was in our room upon arrival. It was nice to not have to call and ask for it. We were accommodated with a lower level room as per our request. The first level rooms are the only ones with jetted tubs. This is great for the kids since they really shouldn't go into the jacuzzi.
My only complaint is with the layout of the hotel. You have to go through the dining area to access the pool. We went during breakfast hours and had to make our way through people eating in order to go to the pool. We were a little wet coming back in. Luckily breakfast was over, but people were still in there. The pool itself is on the small side. But each time we went, we were the only ones in there. It was clean and well stocked with towels.
The bed was too firm for me, but was more than big enough for my husband and I. The room itself gets stuffy until the AC kicks on. It also had a mini fridge that didn't get too cold. But it did the trick for drinks. There was a microwave and small coffee maker that made individual cups. The microwave worked out great for making popcorn and warming water for a baby bottle (even though we brought the bottle warmer just in case).
Overall a fun stay at a clean hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Ayres Suites Ontario at the Mills Mall. This unique hotel oasis combines the comforts and conveniences of home with the warm hospitality you’ve come to expect from the Ayres name. You’ll find all of the luxurious guest rooms at Ayres Suites Ontario at the Mills Mall are impeccably appointed with a full suite of complimentary amenities including our signature, triple sheeted Ayres Dream Sleeper beds, flat screen TVs, refrigerators, coffeemakers, microwaves, well lit work desks and Wifi, iHomes, hairdryers, curved shower rods, and hookless shower curtains. And every morning you will start your day right with our complimentary full American breakfast.The Ayres Suites Ontario at the Mills Mall is conveniently located next door to the Inland Empire's primary tourist attraction, the renowned Ontario Mills Mall. Revive your wardrobe at one of the largest shopping malls in North America and then relax in your luxurious suite afterwards. Also, tee off at the Empire Lakes Golf Course only one mile away. Other nearby attractions include the Citizens Business Bank Arena, the Ontario Convention Center, and Scandia Amusement Park! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, TravelClick, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Priceline, Expedia, Travelocity, Hotwire, Cheap Tickets, Cancelon, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayres Suites Ontario At The Mills Mall Hotel Ontario
- Ayres Hotel Ontario
- Ayres Suites Mills Mall Ontario