“A stay I will never forget”

Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall
Ranked #2 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed August 19, 2013

I didn't intend to stay at the Ayres, but some personal issues had occurred and I googled hotels in Ontario and this one was ranked # 3 out of all the hotels in Ontario, WOW! I had called to see if they had any rooms available BUT, I didn't want to reserve one just in case our personal problems had been resolved. I was warmly greeted by Karissa when she answered the phone and I explained to her my families dilemma and she very nicely said that they had a room with one bed non-smoking(thank god) just for one night and I said that was fine. Later on in the evening when our problem didn't have a resolution, we just showed up at the Ayres. I ran inside to see if this hotel had any rooms(I already had assumed it would be a no, considering there was absolutely NO parking and so much time had passed) and as soon as I walked in I was caught off guard by the ambiance of the hotel. It was old, rustic and overall, beautiful! I was greeted by Monique and asked her about their room availability and she told me the same thing Karissa had told me earlier in the morning. I was ecstatic to know that there was still a room. Overall, breakfast was amazing! Delia the cook made amazing home-good, warm, food for my family and I. Karissa was a total sweetheart when it came to listening to my families problems and helping with a solution. Monique was a doll and helped my husband and I every way possible, she even interacted with my kids when she was waiting for my husband and I to figure out payment and fill out paperwork! The three woman I, myself, came into contact with were amazing and made me want to have accidental trips to Ontario more often! Compliments to the Ayres Suites for having such wonderful, lovely individuals working for them!

Best regards,

Diane P.

Room Tip: Just stay here, you wont be disappointed!
2  Thank Diane P

Reviewed August 18, 2013

From Check-in to Check-out, the hotel staff is very friendly! This hotel is a great place to stay! I really enjoyed my stay at the hotel. The hotel was very nice and really enjoyed the room that I stayed in!

Room Tip: My first floor room had a spa bath tub!
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mike74047
Reviewed August 13, 2013

We were attending a wedding in the Ontario area and this hotel had been recommended by the bride. We had complimentary on demand shuttle service to and from the airport, to and from the wedding venue and to and from local outlet mall and restaurants - that alone ranks the hotel above others. Then, they let us check in early and check out late so that we could visit with family members staying in the hotel - another big plus! The room was spectacular! The mattress was heavenly, we had a gorgeous view of the patio courtyard and a jacuzzi bathtub. The pool and hot tub were delightful and very clean. The only thing that made my review only 4 instead of 5 was the breakfast. They were terribly understaffed and unprepared for the amount of people that came to breakfast between 9 and 10 am. We waited in line only to learn that they were out of pancakes, short on sausage, we had to wait for coffee on several occasions. I think there servers were very accommodating, but I was disappointed in the level of planning for a weekend when there were clearly several large groups being hosted in the hotel. Other than that, the hotel would get a 5 star review. Definitely will stay again if visiting the Ontario area!

1  Thank Lisa M
Reviewed August 12, 2013

This was our family's first time staying with Ayres Suites, and it exceeded our expectations. The hotel really is as beautiful as the web photos, the location is right in the middle of all the shopping/restaurants you could want, and the cooked to order breakfast was served up by friendly staff members. Lots of choices and trays to carry your meal to your room if you like. There's also a terrace off the breakfast area to dine in, too, which leads to the pool (a hit with kids, but no structured kids program). We stayed for a convention during the busy summer season (a challenge for staff) and everyone was still welcoming. Our room had two queens, very comfortable, slept great. Mini fridge & micro help stretch the budget, too. The bath area is a little cramped for more than two people with only room for one at the sink/vanity area, but was clean with a large tub. Ayres Suites Ontario at the Mills Mall wowed us our first stay and we hope to return!

Room Tip: We were on the 3rd floor at the front of the hotel facing a busy road, but could watch the sunset ov...
1  Thank 3NWnatives
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We visit family members in Ontario, CA every summer. We have stayed at the Ayres Hotel on Holt Blvd. a few times. Very nice. This is the first time at the Mills Circle location. When we first got up to our room, the hotel phone rang. It was the manager wishing us a pleasant stay and asking if there was anything she could do for us. Wow!

Room Tip: Rooms on the upper floors pool side have a nice lawn or patio view.
1  Thank Mark M
Reviewed August 10, 2013

I normally don't write reviews but I found my stay at this property to have exceeded my expectations. The staff was extremely friendly and down to earth. The complimentary cook to order breakfast bar was a welcomed surprise. There is a large outlet mall just across the parking lot (wear comfortable shoes). There is excellent freeway access and it's about ten minutes from the Ontario airport. Would absolutely stay here again....

• Stayed: August 2013
1  Thank Qcounselor2
Reviewed August 6, 2013

Great hotel accommodations made it very comfortable for my family as we celebrated our daughter's birthday in Southern California. I would recommend it to travelers for business and/or personal. It was a special find and greatly appreciated!!~

Room Tip: I preferred the North side (quieter) of the hotel.
2  Thank FairfieldSpikesFam
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded August 16, 2013

Dear FairfieldSpikesFam -

Thank you so much for your kind review and for choosing us for your stay! We appreciate you making us even a small part of your daughter's birthday celebration. It was wonderful having the chance to provide you with comfortable accommodations and warm service at exactly the right price. We appreciate your recommendation and hope to welcome you back soon.

Carlos Mendoza