I didn't intend to stay at the Ayres, but some personal issues had occurred and I googled hotels in Ontario and this one was ranked # 3 out of all the hotels in Ontario, WOW! I had called to see if they had any rooms available BUT, I didn't want to reserve one just in case our personal problems had been resolved. I was warmly greeted by Karissa when she answered the phone and I explained to her my families dilemma and she very nicely said that they had a room with one bed non-smoking(thank god) just for one night and I said that was fine. Later on in the evening when our problem didn't have a resolution, we just showed up at the Ayres. I ran inside to see if this hotel had any rooms(I already had assumed it would be a no, considering there was absolutely NO parking and so much time had passed) and as soon as I walked in I was caught off guard by the ambiance of the hotel. It was old, rustic and overall, beautiful! I was greeted by Monique and asked her about their room availability and she told me the same thing Karissa had told me earlier in the morning. I was ecstatic to know that there was still a room. Overall, breakfast was amazing! Delia the cook made amazing home-good, warm, food for my family and I. Karissa was a total sweetheart when it came to listening to my families problems and helping with a solution. Monique was a doll and helped my husband and I every way possible, she even interacted with my kids when she was waiting for my husband and I to figure out payment and fill out paperwork! The three woman I, myself, came into contact with were amazing and made me want to have accidental trips to Ontario more often! Compliments to the Ayres Suites for having such wonderful, lovely individuals working for them!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the Ayres Suites Ontario at the Mills Mall. This unique hotel oasis combines the comforts and conveniences of home with the warm hospitality you’ve come to expect from the Ayres name. You’ll find all of the luxurious guest rooms at Ayres Suites Ontario at the Mills Mall are impeccably appointed with a full suite of complimentary amenities including our signature, triple sheeted Ayres Dream Sleeper beds, flat screen TVs, refrigerators, coffeemakers, microwaves, well lit work desks and Wifi, iHomes, hairdryers, curved shower rods, and hookless shower curtains. And every morning you will start your day right with our complimentary full American breakfast.The Ayres Suites Ontario at the Mills Mall is conveniently located next door to the Inland Empire's primary tourist attraction, the renowned Ontario Mills Mall. Revive your wardrobe at one of the largest shopping malls in North America and then relax in your luxurious suite afterwards. Also, tee off at the Empire Lakes Golf Course only one mile away. Other nearby attractions include the Citizens Business Bank Arena, the Ontario Convention Center, and Scandia Amusement Park! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with TravelClick, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Booking.com, Priceline, Orbitz, Hotwire, HotelQuickly, Cancelon, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Ayres Suites Ontario At The Mills Mall Hotel Ontario
- Ayres Hotel Ontario
- Ayres Suites Mills Mall Ontario