“Third party customers aren't considered as guest...just fill-ins!”

Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall
Ranked #4 of 42 Hotels in Ontario
GreenLeadersGold level
“Third party customers aren't considered as guest...just fill-ins!”
Reviewed July 28, 2013

When I got there the girl at the front desk said because I booked through third party...my room was a queen bed handicap room. I told her "I don't need a handicap room, save it for someone that needs it". She said that was the only room available to ME. After I spoke with the manager, she had no problem switching my room to a most accommodating room...Go figure!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank lovinlifewithfam

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (116)
Reno, United States
Reviewed July 28, 2013

This was my first experience with Ayers Hotel Chain...and couldnt be more happy. This place was very clean and comfortable place to stay. All interactions with staff were excellent...a great group of people working here. Breakfast was a pleasant surprise.....cooked to order....and hot! The thing that really surprised me the most was the social hour between 5 and 7. Free beer and wine with snacks to eat...all while meeting people from all over the States and abroad. I highly recommend this hotel. It is in a great area and next to the Ontario Mills Mall.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
2 Thank Mark F
Reviewed July 27, 2013

We stayed here to one night to go shopping for couches at Mathis brothers. It was a very convenient location and if your in the mood to shop and like value, then Ontario is a great place to shop and this hotel was a good value. The rooms were clean and functional, the couch was extra vinyl leather like but the bed was comfy, room was quiet and the cooked to order breakfast with buffet was the extra that put it into the value category for me. Lots of people in the hotel were kind of like on vacation. That was unexpected. Anyway, if your looking for good deals and lots of choices in furniture, it's worth the drive to go to Mathis brothers. We had looked everywhere and were getting no where until we came here. We were also able to compare to lots of other stores in the area and shop the mall which was close by be had bargains. Totally fun. We'd never stayed in an aryes property but now we would again.

• Stayed May 2013
1 Thank Bonstrr
Boston, Massachusetts
Reviewed July 24, 2013

I just visited Ayres in Ontario due to work and it was conveniently located close to my company.
It is also walking distance from the outlets and lot's of restaurants.
The rooms were big and comfortable, I had a delicious breakfast every morning and they even have snacks and drinks for free in the afternoon. They have a beautiful patio and pool, which I didn't get to use but it looked nice! I would highly recommend it.

Thanks!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
Glen Ellen, California, Usa
Reviewed July 15, 2013

Ayers Suites Ontario at the Mills Mall. Lots of dining choices, shopping, movies... great value.
The pool and spa are great. I like to stay here while visiting my daughter and grandsons. It is convenient to the airport and their home. Perfect for us.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Mary Kate C
Reviewed July 14, 2013

It was great, we checked in really late (12am) and, thanks to Jesus, to Him be the Glory, the front desk upgraded our room at no cost because the size room we reserved was sold out! The room was very clean and it was spacious!

• Stayed July 2013
1 Thank jhvh33
Victorville, California
Reviewed June 30, 2013

The rooms were clean,and pretty roomy. Overall the staff were nice, and helpful. The breakfast was fresh, and plentiful. As a matter of fact I'm craving their freshly made waffles as I type this. Lol I would recommend the hotel to anyone. Our family really enjoyed our stay.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family