“"Always a pleasure to stay"”

Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall
Ranked #4 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
GreenLeadersGold level
American Canyon, California
“"Always a pleasure to stay"”
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have stayed at Ayres a number of times before whenever I am sent by my company for training. I love the ease of booking, which you can do by the way if you are a regular. Talk to Jennifer, she is awesome. All my information is already on file and the process is so quick and painless rather than surfing for multiple hotels. Their prices are great! The services and amenities are awesome! There was a shuttle that took me to my training center and there are a lot of places to eat around the hotel that are at a walking distance. Breakfast is always wonderful and the myriad of selections are very filling. The staff is courteous and friendly and rooms are clean and have everything you will need. The front desk is ready and willing to provide what you need, in case you forget anything...i.e. toothbrush & paste. I love this hotel and will stay here again for my next training and or even a family vacation.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled on business

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (112)
Arroyo Grande, California
Reviewed September 22, 2012

This place is a gem, from the staff to the rooms and the courtyard I loved this place. Nice Boutique style hotel with very large rooms, great amenities and friendly staff. The only drawback would be if you need a bar on site but the hotel is within walking or free shuttle distance to a very large selection of restaurants and shopping so this should not create a problem. Very friendly staff that is willing to help find dining or shopping locations. I will be staying here again when I am in town.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Springfield, Massachusetts, United States
Reviewed September 19, 2012

This was my 3rd trip to southern California and my second stay in this hotel. I would not even consider any other place if there is an Ayres property in the area. They just get it right the first time, every time. Outstanding customer service combined with first class accomodations at an exellent price. On a side note. If you call and they are full they have another hotel right next door. I stayed there once and it is just as nice but a little less extras.

Room Tip: If you are modest ask for a room above the first floor as the windows only have sheer curtains that...
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this review, October 3, 2012
Dear David -

Well thank you so much for making us your choice of hotel in the area and for your continued loyalty to our hotel chain. To have made such an impression on a guest is humbling, and I am so pleased we are able to make your experiences so consistently comfortable. I am also thrilled you find such value in your stays as we do strive to provide the best amenities and accommodations at an affordable rate. We are thankful for your recommendation and look forward to your fourth visit to Southern California.

Warm regards,

Reviewed September 17, 2012

The reception staff was very polite upon arrival and check out. The cozy seating area in the lobby and outdoor patio made for a very cozy charming. The room was very comfortable and the jetted tub was a luxurious addition. I highly recommend this location.

• Stayed September 2012
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this review, October 2, 2012
Dear KelliDV -

Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel and for choosing us for your stay. We strive to exceed our guests' expectations, so any time we "surprise" our guests we are absolutely thrilled. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers and hope to welcome you back very soon.

Leeuwarden, Friesland, Netherlands
Reviewed September 5, 2012

The rooms are really good, Very big and clean. The room has everything you want. Hotel is nice, great outside sitting area and pool. Really felt like vacation. Wifi worked all the time. Walking distance to a huge mall. Good shuttle service. Breakfast was good, just wish it be till 10..

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this review, September 21, 2012
Dear Penny -

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. It means a great deal that you found your stay so exceptional as we strive to provide the best possible service and accommodations for our guests. We are very appreciative of your recommendation and hope to welcome you again very soon.

Warm regards,

Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed September 4, 2012

This hotel was really nice inside and out, and the location was perfect - close to shopping malls and the airport, without being too close to a dense downtown area. The staff was courteous and made sure I had a pleasant stay. The patio outside the breakfast area was nice. My only complaint is that there were no blackout curtains over my window and I had a streetlamp beaming in on my face, which made it hard to get to sleep.

Room Tip: There was a bright streetlamp right outside my room that beamed in on my face while I tried to get t...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear Tiana816 -

It was such a pleasure welcoming you as our guest. While I am pleased to know the location proved convenient and your overall stay was pleasant, I do apologize for the issue with the blackout curtains. All of our guestrooms feature blackout curtains. However, those in this particular room were awaiting replacement and I do apologize if this was not communicated to you more effectively. Thank you very much for your review and please consider us the next time you are in the area.

Hemet
Reviewed September 3, 2012

This facility is one that my wife and I really enjoyed visiting for the Labor Day weekend. The decor, facilities, and some of the staff are excellent. Sadly, there were some important elements lacking.
Our room was very nice. One of the services offered in every room is Wifi, which did not work three of the five times I tried to access it during our three day weekend stay. Another negative, the AC is in the wall under the window, and very noisy. Not something I expected in such a nice facility. With the temps over 100 every day, we found this noise quite frustrating. This reminded me of some very low-end motels.
The pool and jacuzzi are very nice too, but there were no towels available two of the three times we went to use them. On Sunday night, the two young men at the front desk told my wife they didn't have towels out there. When she told them there had been towels in the rack the previous day, their tone changed and they offered her a towel that was in their office.
We had excellent breakfasts all three mornings, prepared to order. On Monday morning, the tranquility of their lovely patio was shattered by a lawnmower at 9:10 a.m. while we were finishing our breakfast.
We had a great rate, due to their prepaid Summer Sale giving us 30% off for a three night stay. Had it not been for this discount, I would have rated our stay even lower.

Room Tip: Patio/pool views are nice.
  • Stayed September 2012, traveled as a couple
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this review, September 14, 2012
Dear Tmgreen777 -

Thank you so much for your candid review of our hotel. While I am pleased that the breakfast and decor assisted in making your stay comfortable, I do apologize if the issues discussed caused you any inconvenience. A hotel's reputation is in the details, so please rest assured that I will be discussing each of these with my team to find appropriate solutions. We appreciate your candor and hope you will give us a second opportunity to show you that a stay with us can be remarkable.