“Pleasantly surprised.”

Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall
Ranked #1 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
GreenLeadersGold level
Reviewed September 17, 2012

The reception staff was very polite upon arrival and check out. The cozy seating area in the lobby and outdoor patio made for a very cozy charming. The room was very comfortable and the jetted tub was a luxurious addition. I highly recommend this location.

• Stayed: September 2012
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded October 2, 2012

Dear KelliDV -

Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel and for choosing us for your stay. We strive to exceed our guests' expectations, so any time we "surprise" our guests we are absolutely thrilled. We appreciate you taking the time to share your experience with fellow travelers and hope to welcome you back very soon.

Reviewed September 5, 2012

The rooms are really good, Very big and clean. The room has everything you want. Hotel is nice, great outside sitting area and pool. Really felt like vacation. Wifi worked all the time. Walking distance to a huge mall. Good shuttle service. Breakfast was good, just wish it be till 10..

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Dear Penny -

Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel. It means a great deal that you found your stay so exceptional as we strive to provide the best possible service and accommodations for our guests. We are very appreciative of your recommendation and hope to welcome you again very soon.

Reviewed September 4, 2012

This hotel was really nice inside and out, and the location was perfect - close to shopping malls and the airport, without being too close to a dense downtown area. The staff was courteous and made sure I had a pleasant stay. The patio outside the breakfast area was nice. My only complaint is that there were no blackout curtains over my window and I had a streetlamp beaming in on my face, which made it hard to get to sleep.

Room Tip: There was a bright streetlamp right outside my room that beamed in on my face while I tried to get t...
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Dear Tiana816 -

It was such a pleasure welcoming you as our guest. While I am pleased to know the location proved convenient and your overall stay was pleasant, I do apologize for the issue with the blackout curtains. All of our guestrooms feature blackout curtains. However, those in this particular room were awaiting replacement and I do apologize if this was not communicated to you more effectively. Thank you very much for your review and please consider us the next time you are in the area.

Reviewed September 3, 2012

This facility is one that my wife and I really enjoyed visiting for the Labor Day weekend. The decor, facilities, and some of the staff are excellent. Sadly, there were some important elements lacking.
Our room was very nice. One of the services offered in every room is Wifi, which did not work three of the five times I tried to access it during our three day weekend stay. Another negative, the AC is in the wall under the window, and very noisy. Not something I expected in such a nice facility. With the temps over 100 every day, we found this noise quite frustrating. This reminded me of some very low-end motels.
The pool and jacuzzi are very nice too, but there were no towels available two of the three times we went to use them. On Sunday night, the two young men at the front desk told my wife they didn't have towels out there. When she told them there had been towels in the rack the previous day, their tone changed and they offered her a towel that was in their office.
We had excellent breakfasts all three mornings, prepared to order. On Monday morning, the tranquility of their lovely patio was shattered by a lawnmower at 9:10 a.m. while we were finishing our breakfast.
We had a great rate, due to their prepaid Summer Sale giving us 30% off for a three night stay. Had it not been for this discount, I would have rated our stay even lower.

Room Tip: Patio/pool views are nice.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded September 14, 2012

Dear Tmgreen777 -

Thank you so much for your candid review of our hotel. While I am pleased that the breakfast and decor assisted in making your stay comfortable, I do apologize if the issues discussed caused you any inconvenience. A hotel's reputation is in the details, so please rest assured that I will be discussing each of these with my team to find appropriate solutions. We appreciate your candor and hope you will give us a second opportunity to show you that a stay with us can be remarkable.

Reviewed August 28, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed at several Ayers locations over the years and have never had a bad experience, my last stay at the Ayres in Ontario was no different. I was greeted by a very friendly young lady, Karrisa along with very lively kitchen staff, Juan. They, along with the helpful cleaning staff made my business trip smooth and quite enjoyable. Great service, amazing breakfast, happy hour, and complimentary van service. I recommend this location to anyone traveling for business in the Ontario area .

• Stayed: August 2012
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We had a great room and very comfy beds!! Superb location near the 10 & 15 freeways. Right next to the most awesome shopping area. We will definitely tell our friends and relatives about this hotel. Yummy breakfast also...no complaints here :)

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled with friends
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded August 30, 2012

Dear Rho G -

Wow! Thank you so much for your stellar review and for choosing us for your stay. To be described as "perfect" is pretty much a hotel's dream and we are thrilled to have been able to provide you with such an exceptional hotel experience. I am also pleased to know you found our close proximity to Ontario Mills Mall convenient. We are appreciative of your recommendation and look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed August 9, 2012

The hotel location is really close to the outlet malls which is nice and close to food. I had a really spacious room with a little marble dinning table and chairs, a huge leather couch and coffee table, and the bed was amazing!! The free breakfast was good, they have a lot of choices and they will make your order right in front of you. Small pool area, but it was ok. Overall a great hotel.

Room Tip: Choose a room on the top floor so no one is above you.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
AyresHotels, General Manager at Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall, responded to this reviewResponded August 20, 2012

Dear Meghan -

It was a pleasure welcoming you as our guest. Thank you so much for your kind review and for taking the time to let fellow travelers know about our hotel. Our hotel collection is known for providing rooms that are more spacious than most hotel chains offer and I am very pleased that this contributed to a comfortable hotel experience. I am also very pleased our complimentary breakfast selection proved appetizing. We are very grateful for your review and hope you will keep us in mind the next time you are in the Ontario area.