“SHAZZZAAAAM”

Cuisines: American
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“SHAZZZAAAAM”
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

Great breakfast. Fast friendly service. I had the $3.99 breakfast. Definitely worth driving past the clown! Good food here.

1 Thank Brad S

Oceanside, California
“A well hidden gem in Ontario, ca”
Reviewed March 16, 2014

While on a trip to Ontario I questioned my GPS and Brandon's Diner came up. So, off I went to try this new to me place. What a great find! The place is clean as a pin, serves all three main meals and is easy to get into, easy to park and close to the freway. The service was great, the food even better and you know, I'll go out of my way to go back. Give them a try and you'll be going back also.

• Visited March 2014
1 Thank George C
Indio, California, United States
“Nice little locals place!”
Reviewed January 1, 2014

We stopped here on the way home from the 125th annual Rose Parade in Pasadena! We had exited the 210 East frwy. to get gas, then continued down Foothill Blvd. looking for a breakfast / lunch spot... WOW! What a nice surprise to find really good mexican breakfast food in Upland/Ontario area! We sat on the outdoor patio ( perfect weather!) I had Machaca & my wife had Migas both were awesome and very nice portions too! A little spendy for breakfast ( $27 plus tip ) but very good non the less! We'll be back for sure!

• Visited January 2014
1 Thank Deputy161
Upland, California
“Great local place for breakfast”
Reviewed February 25, 2013

Great local place to eat. Friendly personnel, lots of local people eat there. Reasonable prices. Clean.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank 2012millermom
Upland, California
“You will get a better meal from the dumpster in the back alley”
Reviewed March 30, 2012

Me & Wife recently moved into the area & we were driving around. So we decided to check this place out. We should've driven past "Go & Collected $200.00" instead. We attempted to eat the appetizer platter. The potato skins had a nice frozen glaze over them something you would find in freezer. The Mazarella sticks had the texture of concrete & the cheese, what we thought was cheese was "Waxy". It may have been better to wax my car with instead. The "Onion Rings" would work better for a spare tire when a you should ever have a flat tire.
The waitresses were too involved posting their status on Facebook & talking about the nights previous conquest. Or, looking forward to doing the "Dirty Deed" along with a few alcoholic beverages among other things. Makes you just want to come back for the great food & atmosphere. We took the remainder of left overs & offered it to the neighbors dog & she refused. I will say this again "Drive away!!!!"..

• Visited March 2012