“Busy Place”

Ranked #1 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Eugene, Oregon
“Busy Place”
Reviewed July 1, 2014

Just went to a convention at the Ontario Airport Embassy Suites. Rooms were very clean and comfortable. Cooked to order breakfast was great as well as the evening reception. Lunch service was slow due to the convention otherwise the food was great. Had dinner there twice and both times service and food was great.

Con side was getting there from the airport. Don't use a gps because the street they are on hasn't been updated and you will be routed to a dead end street that doesn't run all the way through.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business
Althea F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this review, July 9, 2014
Good Evening Ray,

I would like to take the time to thank you so much for your feedback. Please visit us again when you are in Ontario.

Take much care,
Althea Ferrell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (96)
  • Turkish first
Las Vegas, United States
Reviewed June 25, 2014

I have stayed in many Hilton Family hotels for quite some time. This is the best I have been in. The room, bed, restaurant, reception at 5:30, breakfast buffet and the hospitality - AMAZING . I highly recommend it. Order the strip steak, veggies and backed potato and you will see what I mean. I have another business trip to LA next week and even though there's a distance from where I will meet and the hotel, I do not mind and will definitely book it again.

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Althea F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this review, June 30, 2014
Good Morning Henry,

Thank you so much for sharing your wonderful experience. I must share your feedback with my staff so that we can continue providing greater service each time. We hope to see you soon when you are back in the area even if it is not for work.

Take Care,
Orange, United States
Reviewed June 23, 2014

Very clean, organized and friendly! I enjoyed my stay and felt refreshed upon exit. My room did not have a blow dryer and once I realized there was not one present, guest services provided one on a "rush" note. This hotel came with all the perks, complimentary coffee, blow dryer, internet, refrigerator and soaps in the bathroom. I really appreciated the amenities as a business travelor. My only wish was that I had a better view, however the hotel allowed me to check in VERY EARLY! That was better than the veiw. I ate at Mi Chula Linda on 4th, and it was delicioso!

Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Althea F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Hello Diana,

First of all thank you very much on behalf of all of my team for your feedback. I hope that you will return to visit us soon again. Although we do have a full service restaurant on property, please remember that we do also offer complimentary shuttle service to local restaurants and attractions. We would be more than happy to show you around. We can even take you to the mall, there is a comedy club there as well. I have never been to Mi Chula Linda, but I will be sure to check it out.

See you soon,
United States
Reviewed June 20, 2014

The facility was clean and the staff were welcoming. The Manager's reception was the highlight of everyday, in part because of an amazing bartender. It was also great to have so many great breakfast options, especially the made to order omelettes. My stay was business related but I will be back with my family!

Good Afternoon Joy,

I am so happy to know you enjoyed your stay at our beautiful hotel. Please bring your family soon, I am sure they will enjoy their stay just as much as you did. The breakfast is my favorite part of Embassy Suites as well. Thank you for sharing your feedback.

See you soon and take much care,
Sacramento, United States
Reviewed June 19, 2014

I am a business traveler, and have been to many Hilton and Embassy Hotels. This location is very close to the Ontario Airport and I-10, making it easy to access. The Hotel is in somewhat new condition, and is very comfortable for the business traveler-quiet room, fridge and desk and comp internet. What is not to like? Most staff was very friendly and helpful, the front desk being the least friendly.

Hello Carol,

I am glad that our location and amenities fit what you were looking for. We really appreciate the feedback we receive so that we can make sure we share it with our team and continue to work towards greater customer service.

Castroville, United States
Reviewed June 16, 2014

very clean, staff was very friendly and helpful, I will go back. The rooms and reception area were very clean. They had an enclosed pool in which was very clean however a little small. I have stayed in a few Embassy Suites and have had great experiences.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family

Good Afternoon Carl,

I hope you are having a great day. Thank you for your feedback. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of my team.

Enjoy the rest of your week,
sacramento, United States
Reviewed June 16, 2014

I enjoyed the professionalism of the staff and comforts and spaciousness of the suite. The complimentary breakfast was exellant as always and I could not have asked for a better experiance. There were other choices in the area, many that were less expensive but none of them compared to the value I service that I experianced at the Embassy Suites Ontario.

Dear Derrell,

Thank you for your feedback. It really feels amazing to know that our guests enjoy their stay. We do understand just like you said, that there are many choices in this area. On behalf of our team, thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you back soon.