“Embassy Suites Ontario CA”

Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport
Ranked #1 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Castroville, United States
“Embassy Suites Ontario CA”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

very clean, staff was very friendly and helpful, I will go back. The rooms and reception area were very clean. They had an enclosed pool in which was very clean however a little small. I have stayed in a few Embassy Suites and have had great experiences.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Althea F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this review, June 24, 2014
Good Afternoon Carl,

I hope you are having a great day. Thank you for your feedback. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of my team.

Enjoy the rest of your week,
Althea Ferrell

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (95)
  • Turkish first
sacramento, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 16, 2014

I enjoyed the professionalism of the staff and comforts and spaciousness of the suite. The complimentary breakfast was exellant as always and I could not have asked for a better experiance. There were other choices in the area, many that were less expensive but none of them compared to the value I service that I experianced at the Embassy Suites Ontario.

• Stayed June 2014, traveled on business

Dear Derrell,

Thank you for your feedback. It really feels amazing to know that our guests enjoy their stay. We do understand just like you said, that there are many choices in this area. On behalf of our team, thank you for staying with us. We hope to see you back soon.

5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 4, 2014

What a wonderful and friendly staff! They went above and beyond and the van staff were so helpful in assisting and helping my husband even when we were running late! Fantastic customer service, friendly and cared about all of the guests!

• Stayed June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Althea F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Dear Guest,

I want to take a moment to thank you very much for sharing your experience. I am truly happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and especially the service you received from our great staff. Please be sure to visit us again if you are in Ontario.

Best Wishes,
Philadelphia
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 1, 2014

This Hotel is very high end for the money and the service and condition of the hotel is awesome. I strongly recommend it. If you are in Business this is the place to stay specially if you are holding a meeting.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Althea F, Front Office Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this review, June 9, 2014
Good Afternoon William,

I want to thank you so much for your wonderful feedback. I will be sure to share your comments with the rest of my hotel staff. We look forward in seeing you again.

Take much care and Happy Monday,
Perla Pelayo
Guest Experience Manager
manteca, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2014

good location right next to the airport. clean nice room. good complimentary breakfast and free drinks every evening. would definitely stay there again. also recommend friends and coworkers. really good experience staying in this hotel.

• Stayed May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Althea F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this review, May 27, 2014
Good Morning Anil,

Thank you for sharing your feedback on how much you enjoyed your stay with us. I will be sure to share your feedback with my staff. We will definetly continue to work on providing a home away from home experience to all of our guests. Remember us when you are back in Ontario.

Enjoy the rest of your week,
Farmington, UT, United States
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2014

We have stayed at many Embassy Suites over the past 40 years. The one at Ontario, CA Airport location is, by far, one of the best we have stayed at. This one is a close race with the one in Loveland, CO!

• Stayed May 2014, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Embassy Suites Hotels

Althea F, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this review, May 20, 2014
Good Morning Kerry,

Wow, I absolutely want to thank you for sharing your feedback for Embassy Suites Ontario Airport. I will have to travel to Loveland, Colorado soon. It looks beautiful out there too. I hope you can visit us soon again to make us part of your next celebration.

Best wishes your way,
State College, Pennsylvania
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 15, 2014

Site is less than five minutes from the airport, shuttle available. I had a meeting at Cal-Poly-Pomona which was only 10-15 mins. away depending on traffic..Front desk staff very helpful. I missed eating at the hotel restaurant but they had a great evening manager's reception to relax after a hectic day and usual Embassy Suites' outstanding breakfast. My room was extremely comfortable with a great view of Mt. Baldy. I would definitely return if in the area.

Room Tip: Select high floor south side facing Mt Baldy?.