“Great New Hotel”

Ranked #2 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Livermore, United States
“Great New Hotel”
Reviewed October 31, 2013

The convenience of this hotel from the Ontario, CA airport was wonderful. Once I landed it only took about 10 minutes for the hotel shuttle to arrive. The drive time was about 5 minutes and the staff were all very friendly. I saved money because the conference I was attending was right in the hotel so I did not need to rent a car. The staff attending to all of us during the conference was top notch.

1 Thank Julie L
Althea S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this review, November 12, 2013
Dear Julie,

I would like to thank you for the kind comments you shared regarding our hotel with other fellow travelers.

We are happy to hear you had a pleasant stay and we hope to be of service to you and your company in the future. We will continue to do our best to provide the best service possible.

Althea Schaub

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
  • Turkish first
Sacramento, California
Reviewed October 30, 2013

This very contemporary hotel was spotlessly clean. The staff was friendly and accommodating, check in was a breeze. Bartender at Manager's Happy Hour was personable and efficient. I was disappointed at no late check out when we were still in conference meetings

1 Thank Elfinize
Dear Elfinize,

We would like to thank you for sharing your comments with your fellow travelers regarding the Embassy Suites Ontario.

We work hard each and every day to make sure all of our guests have the best possible hotel experience we can provide.

Please accept my sincere apologies for not being able to provide a late check out during your conference. It can be difficult at times for us to offer a late check out on busy days, especially when we are going to be sold out the same day.

Thank you again for choosing the Embassy Suites Ontario Airport and we look forward to seeing you again!

Palm Desert, United States
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Modern amenities, cheerful staff and excellent location if you are travelling out of Ontario Airport-10 out of 10. Stay for dinner-the food is fabulous! Excellent value in a perfect setting. Can't imagine ever using ONT without including a stay here.

1 Thank Richard F
Althea S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this review, November 11, 2013
Dear Richard,

We are happy to hear you had an pleasant stay and that you also enjoyed our Chaffey's Restaurant!

We also appreciate you sharing your experience with other fellow travelers and I will be sure to share your comments with our staff.

We will continue working on new ways to make all of our guests stay more enjoyable!

Los Angeles, California
Reviewed October 27, 2013

Comfortable hotel overall, BUT:

I had a two-day stay at this hotel (sold out at least the second, according to the hotel, due to a big concert nearby), and I got in pretty late the first evening, and didn't take a good look around the room, and just went to sleep without even turning the bedroom lights on. I woke up to find that there were spots of BLOOD on my sheets. Yes, it was, disgusting.

I didn't have time to talk to anyone that next morning, and simply left a note on my bed, pointing out the problem and asking for some new sheets. I left my room, and took off my do not disturb sign around 10:45 that morning.

I then proceeded to have a very long workday (at the aforementioned concert), which ended in me returning to the hotel at about 4:00 AM. Imagine my dismay when I entered my room, only to find it untouched. I called down to the front desk, and was informed that there is no maid service at night, but they could send up some new sheets and towels for me. 20 minutes later (I guess they're very busy at 4AM), a very nice man brought me my sheets, and was apologetic about the situation (he was the one helpful person I met during my stay).

After making my own bed at (now) 4:30AM, I finally got to go to sleep.

The next morning I spoke to the manager (Althea) about the issu. More than apologetic, was very defensive about the processes the hotel has in place to avoid such problems. This includes multiple inspections (yeah, right) of cleaned rooms, and some sort of security camera verification of do not disturb signs. She let me know that security tapes would be reviewed to see whether or not I was being truthful about removing my do not disturb sign.

After all of this: bloodstained sheets, no cleaning service, a long delay at 4AM and an unapologetic stance from the manager, I was "generously" offered an entire 20% discount on my stay. This was a business trip, and my employer was paying for my stay, so I don't even have an interest in what type of discount or make-good the hotel offers, so this isn't me being cheap: That is a pretty anemic response to the issues I had. Embassy Suites, you need to be a lot more generous than that when you have a customer that received as poor treatment as I did. You should be ashamed.

7 Thank Jacob E
Althea S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this review, October 29, 2013
Hello Jacob,

It was very nice talking to you during your check out. As I had mentioned the issue was being addressed to my head housekeeper/inspector, who you also met with.

Again i apologize for the inconvenience, if you should have any questions please feel free to contact me.

Thank You!

General Manage
Grand Rapids, United States
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Had a great experience at Embassy Suites while staying there for the IndyCar Fontana race at Auto Club Sppedway. The location was perfect - only a couple of miles from the track. The accommodations were top-notch, the service terrific, and the hotel beautiful. It was a wonderful weekend - couldn't have asked for a better hotel.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Dear Nancy,

Thank you for sharing your kind words with other fellow travelers. We always look forward to hosting all the Indy Car fans and we hope to have you back in 2014!

Our goal as a staff, is to provide the best service possible to all of our guests and when we read review's like yours it helps us know we are doing our job.

We will continue working on new ways to make all of our guests stay more enjoyable.

Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Ontario Airport!

General Manage
Guam, Mariana Islands
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Stayed back in February for a couple of nights to attend my daughter's college graduation. The property was looked relatively new so the facilities and room were nice and clean. I will stay again if I have a chance to travel again around Ontario area.

Stayed February 2013, traveled with family
Dear Merrysan215,

We work hard in training and re-training all of our staff to make sure every guest receives the absolute best guest service.

san mateo, United States
Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is a typical ES stay but felt like a converted ES. Breakfast was good as usual hotel clean, comfortable. Don't plan on a late check out. It cost us $79.99 which is almost as much as a night stay and they had the audacity to turn the room key off before the time was up.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

2 Thank Andrea B
Hello Andrea,

I would first like to thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites during your visit to Ontario, CA. We know you have plenty of options to choose from and we are grateful you decided to stay with us.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any oversights that may have occurred during your stay. It can be difficult at times for us to offer a late check out on busy days, especially when we are going to be sold out the same day. I do apologize for having to come back to the desk for a new set of keys, but our keys automatically time out at Noon on the check out date, to prevent any checked out guests from re-entering a room that may have a new guest checked in.

As I said before, we know you have plenty of options when staying in the Ontario area, but we do hope to see you again here at the Embassy Suites Ontario Airport.