Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Fairfield Inn Ontario(Ontario)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe manager's receptionindoor poolontario airportomelet bargreat hotelliving roomcooked to order breakfastbusiness tripcomplimentary breakfastmorning breakfasteasy accessshuttle servicedefinitely stay here againgreat customer serviceyogurtsandrafreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 24, 2013

Stayed back in February for a couple of nights to attend my daughter's college graduation. The property was looked relatively new so the facilities and room were nice and clean. I will stay again if I have a chance to travel again around Ontario area.

Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family
Althea S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 11, 2013

Dear Merrysan215,
We would like to thank you for sharing your comments with your fellow travelers regarding the Embassy Suites Ontario.

We work hard in training and re-training all of our staff to make sure every guest receives the absolute best guest service.

Reviewed October 23, 2013

This is a typical ES stay but felt like a converted ES. Breakfast was good as usual hotel clean, comfortable. Don't plan on a late check out. It cost us $79.99 which is almost as much as a night stay and they had the audacity to turn the room key off before the time was up.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank Andrea B
Althea S, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded November 12, 2013

Hello Andrea,

I would first like to thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites during your visit to Ontario, CA. We know you have plenty of options to choose from and we are grateful you decided to stay with us.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any oversights that may have occurred during your stay. It can be difficult at times for us to offer a late check out on busy days, especially when we are going to be sold out the same day. I do apologize for having to come back to the desk for a new set of keys, but our keys automatically time out at Noon on the check out date, to prevent any checked out guests from re-entering a room that may have a new guest checked in.

As I said before, we know you have plenty of options when staying in the Ontario area, but we do hope to see you again here at the Embassy Suites Ontario Airport.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

My first experience at an Embassy Suites. The checkin and check out went quickly. The staff are very helpful and considerate. Good for airport and business travel in Southern California. The food could be better.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Mary K

Dear Mary,
We would like to thank you for sharing your comments with other fellow travelers regarding the Embassy Suites Ontario Airport.

We work hard each and every day to make sure all of our guests have the best possible hotel experience we can provide. We will continue to work with our kitchen and restaurant staff to ensure your next visit is more pleasant.

Reviewed October 16, 2013

Conference room was comfortable and spacious with a study supply of coffee and tea. The location was quiet even with the highway so close. The lobby was a great place to sit and read or enjoy the nightly happy hour. Shuttle service to and from the airport was a welcoming bonus.

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business

Dear Pamela,

I would like to thank you for the kind comments you shared regarding our hotel with other fellow travelers.

Our goal as a staff, is to provide the best service possible to all of our guests and when we read review's like yours it helps us know we are doing our job.

We will continue working on new ways to make all of our guests stay more enjoyable.

Thank you for choosing the Embassy Suites Ontario Airport!

All the Best,

Reviewed October 12, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel multiple times in the past year. The rooms are very nice and clean with modern decor. Walls are somewhat thin, as I can hear neighboring conversations or crying babies at times, but not too thin where I won't be able to sleep at night. Manager's reception and morning breakfast used to be better with a greater variety of food, but I noticed during my recent visit that the variety has decreased and quality of food has gone downhill. What a shame. I will still consider staying here if I am in the area, but for the price that I am paying, I wish they would bring back the quality and variety of food as it was previously. Hotel is located somewhat in a deserted area, and you will definitely need a car to get around if you want to visit nearby sights.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Liz C

Dear Liz,

Thank for you for choosing the Embassy Suites Ontario Airport as one of your preferred hotels. We also want to thank you for sharing your most recent experience with us and with other fellow travelers.

Please accept my sincere apologies for any oversights that may have occurred during your stay. We set high standards for our restaurant and kitchen staff and I assure you that what you experienced was an isolated incident and not indicative our typical service levels.

We will continue to train and develop all of our staff members to ensure your next stay will be a pleasant one.

All the Best,