Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Breakfast included
Fairfield Inn Ontario(Ontario)
View Hotel
All reviewsthe manager's receptionindoor poolontario airportomelet bargreat hotelliving roomcooked to order breakfastbusiness tripcomplimentary breakfastmorning breakfasteasy accessshuttle servicedefinitely stay here againgreat customer serviceyogurtsandrafreeway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 7, 2013

This brand new hotel was clean and comfortable, efficient and attractive. Light and modern, convenient to shopping and the convention centre. The free breakfast included made-to-order omelettes in addition to hot and cold standard fare, and there was a manager's reception every early evening with snacks and cocktails. We had a very good steak dinner for a reasonable price (under $20) in the hotel restaurant. The suites consist of two rooms, and there is enough room at the table for several people to sit around. Larger groups could easily meet in the lounge area of the main lobby to socialize, and we saw that many did. There was no bathtub, but we loved the glassed-in, modern overhead shower. Without a doubt the best hotel of its kind we've ever stayed at. A false alarm at 1 a.m., although a nuisance, was certainly not the hotel's fault, and revealed that a very efficient emergency and safety system was in place as well. I highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled as a couple
BradWymerGM, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2013

Dear Irene JW

I recently shared your comments with our entire team. Everyone was so happy to hear your kind words. Several of our staff even commented, "I remember her"! You truly made a wonderful impression on our staff and we are so happy that we were able to make your stay an enjoyable one. We hope to have you as our guest again soon!

Reviewed February 6, 2013

I have been working on a large project for the County of San Bernardino involving many long days and nights on site. There are a large number of hotels in the Ontario/Rancho Cucamonga area, but this one by far is the best I've stayed at. It's also the newest. This hotel probably isn't more than a year or two old, and it still looks brand new. The style is a totally new concept of Embassy, it's not that old open "atrium" where you could jump off any high up balcony (scary). This has high ceilings in the large open lobby areas with lots of seating coves, with couches for groups, tables for a couple or large bar type tables for groups. There is also an adjacent dining area in the lobby serving the same food from their restaurant Chaffey's. The food is very very good and the prices are reasonable. I have not had breakfast at the free cooked to order buffet, but I generally don't eat anything but coffee in the morning. In the evening I've eaten dinner there many times and keep coming back to the seafood specials and to the caesar salad with shrimp. The bartendar Harney (I probably misspelled his name, I apologize) is there almost every time I stay there, and he is always quick to extend a handshake and say "Hello Mr Tim!" He remembers my drink, he even remembers my most commonly ordered dinners. He truly makes that bar the experience that it is. The decor is modern with an indoor fireplace/firepit. There are also tvs to watch sporting events and an outside patio area when it's nice out. I did not use the pool or facilities. All the rooms are two room suites, with a living room (pull out sofa bed) and work desk and small wet bar with small fridge and microwave. The bathroom is a pretty good size with a glass enclosure shower, some have told me that they don't like the rain-style shower head but that was not a problem for me. The vanity or sink counter is one thing that confuses me because it's at the level of about my thighs (too low!) but it has the above-counter bowl (modern=esque) sink on top of it. So the sink isn't really low, but it just feels low to me. The quality of the room is very nice. The bed is very comfortable. There is a flatscreen TV in the living room and another in the bedroom. You can get to the bathroom from either the living or bedroom. Your view will either be to the north looking at Rancho Cucamonga and up toward the mountains, or will be south looking toward Corona and the nearby Ontario airport. Rates are usually pretty reasonable. Parking can be trickly when there are events or parties but I've always managed to luck out. I highly recommend this hotel and will be staying here again.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Tim!

Wow! what a great review! We are so happy to hear you enjoy your time with us. Our culinary team works very hard to try and come up with new and exciting dishes to tempt the pallets of our frequent "extended family" guests like yourself. Your detailed description of our property is wonderful! I'm sure this will help other guests when traveling to the Ontario/Rancho Cucamonga area. We can't wait to have you back. By the way, Hany says HI!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

If you like a bit of pampering, and flexibility, this is the spot, in Ontario. Close to everything the location is ideal, hop on and off the freeway, and/or sit in the indoor pool.
It is impressive when the staff is willing to work with its clients, and not robotic instruments.

Room Tip: they are all good, but the higher ones might have less freeway noise
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank ann g
Tim W, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this reviewResponded February 8, 2017

Thank you !

Reviewed January 26, 2013

We recently stayed at this hotel for a company function. Everything was nice, from the desk staff to the room, to the breakfast. I would recommend this hotel as it has everything you need in a hotel.

The room layout was spacious. The bed and pillows very comfortable. The TV's have sleep timers. The breakfast was very good: there was an omelet station, a wide variety of breakfast meats, and even fresh made french toast. A friend of mine used their airport shuttle and said it was fine.

Overall, this was a very good hotel.

Maybe because my expectations were high, knowing it was an Embassy Suites, but there were two minor areas (and yes I know I am being extremely picky here) that kept me from rating this excellent.

The first one was the water pressure in the shower. The walk-in shower was big (by hotel standards) and had nice amenities. The shower head was one of those rain shower heads. Before entering, we were thinking how nice it will be to relax in the shower. As my wife entered the shower, the water had no pressure. Exaggerating here, it felt like you had to run around the shower to get wet. It took twice as long to take a shower here than at our house. Usually it is the other way around.

The second one was the Manager's reception. It was poorly marked in my opinion. There was a sign at the end of the bar showing what drinks were available. Unlike previous reviews, I never did see any appitizers. There was some food at a separate counter of the bar area, but nobody was there and nothing was marked. It could have been due to the event going on and the number of people that were in the bar area (some not hotel guests). It would have been nice to enjoy all of the things that come with staying at an Embassy Suites.

If they changed the shower heads to increase pressure and marked the Manager's reception better, this would be rated an excellent choice.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank 1Kman

Dear 1KMan

Thank you for taking the time to let us know about your recent stay. I apologize for the low water pressure and the lack of signage during our Manager's Reception. In response to your review, our engineer went to the room you occupied and found that the shower head had a build up of minerals inside which significantly reduced the water flow. We have since replaced the head and the shower now seems to work much better. We also used your comments to improve our signage at Manager's Reception. We want all of our guest to take full advantage of all we have to offer and by providing better signage and assistance we feel our guests will be much happier.
Thank you so much for your insights. We hope to have you back again soon!

Reviewed January 26, 2013

I have stayed at most of the hotels around Ontario Airport for work - Hilton, Ayers, etc. This has now become my favorite. It is new and the ammenitites of an Embassy Suites. During this trip, it was the same price as the Hilton and the other full service hotels of the area. The rooms were smaller than some older embassy hotels, but very modern - tiled bathroom, sink mounted above counter, great office area. The overall hotel was also much smaller than other Embassy suites I have stayed - probably only 100 rooms. The fitness center was nice - 4 treadmills (which ensured there was one available), 1 eliptical, 1 bike, free weights, two benches. But you can also run on sidewalks throughout the area (if you do not mind runing along a five lane road and sucking airplane jet fuel). Great service, great location, and great rooms.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business