“gorgeous facility”

Ranked #2 of 42 Hotels in Ontario
Long Beach, California, United States
“gorgeous facility”
Reviewed November 11, 2012

I used points to stay at this property, which has been beautifully constructed and is easy to reach by the I-10 freeway. Loved the room, the art works in the lobby and the manager's reception. Would always recommend this property.

Room Tip: it really doesn't matter which room you're given - they're all gorgeous and quiet!
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled on business
Tim W, General Manager at Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport, responded to this review, February 8, 2017
Thank you for staying with us!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (100)
  • Turkish first
Petersburg, Virginia
Reviewed November 3, 2012

If you are traveling through Ontario, CA and need a place to stay this is it! If you are traveling from the Ontario Airport and need a place to stay this is it!

The whole staff from the Front Desk folks to the Van Drivers--they are so wonderful and the Hotel, WOW it is super nice. I always stay here when I'm in Ontario and on top of that, the resturant down stairs is great as well.

I spoke with the Van driver (she picked me up at the rental car center) about the resturant--she recomended but the thing that impressed me, she offered if I wanted to take me somewhere else for dinner!

So, if you are in Ontario, CA you've got to stay here--you will not be glad you did!

Room Tip: Any room/suite is great--haven't had a bad one yet---I always get side facing the interstate--no...
  • Stayed November 2012, traveled on business
Manchester, Maryland, United States
Reviewed October 28, 2012

This hotel is absolutely gorgeous and immaculate in presentation. I was very impressed by the lobby, bar, pool, gym, and of course, the rooms. The room I stayed in was a King Suite. When you walk in the door, there is a desk and mini-bar to your right including refrigerator and sink. In front of that was a sitting area with an enormous couch and a big flat-screen TV. The bathroom is separate as is the bedroom which has its own TV. Everything was extremely clean and pleasing to the eye. The shower was large but there isn't a tub so no baths. The only negative I saw was a big one for me. The shower head is one of those giant square shower heads that you might expect to find in a spa. The water is forced out these very tiny holes that make it feel like you are being pricked by needles. It was a bit uncomfortable especially as I'm thinning on the top of my head. I don't know how a woman with long thick hair would get shampoo out of it. I couldn't even turn my face into the water stream because it hurt a bit. I never found a way to adjust them. That is the ONLY negative. (It wasn't worth lowering the rating.) The gym has awesome cardio equipment that plays TV, music and integrates with an iPod or iPhone. The breakfast is OUTSTANDING. They have all the cold items any breakfast would have plus, pancakes, sausage, bacon, etc. Plus they make omelettes for you. I didn't get the chance to try the pool but hopefully will next time because I will stay here again.

Seattle, WA
Reviewed October 25, 2012

I loved our room! It was huge, modern and comfortable. My college-aged daughter was excited to see the beautiful bathroom with lovely fixtures, nice amenities. While the beds were super comfy, I ended up most of the night on the very long sofa with modular style ottoman. We had free parking, free internet, a frig in the room and 2 tvs (one in the bedroom and one in the living area, separated by a closing door). The lobby was a bore--nowhere to sit really except in/adjacent to the bar area--and breakfast was simply standard Embassy Suites fare. I would knock down to 4.5 stars, for the lobby, but I will stay there the next time I'm in the area because the room was so great, especially for the modest price charged.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
1 Thank barnhok
Thank you for sharing your experience!
Tucson, Arizona
Reviewed October 16, 2012

Not family friendly at all. The hotel is very modern and high tech. It was very difficult to figure out the a/c as its all symbols, no words, and digital. Even the front desk couldn't explain how to use it.
No restaurants nearby other than their own and it was loud and crowded.

• Stayed January 2012
4 Thank Hilary G
Thank you for sharing your experience! We do offer complimentary shuttle service for our guest to go to the restaurants near by, ask the front desk for additional information. Hope to see you again soon ! Thank you !
North Las Vegas, Nevada
Reviewed October 6, 2012

Needed a nice comfortable hotel for a one night stay and close to Ontario Airport. Embassy Suites has always been a top notch hotel and this location didn't disappoint me. Less than 2 years old, I was pleased to see updated rooms. The location from the Ontario Airport is very convienient, as is the distance to shopping/dining in Rancho Cucamongo and Ontario Mills. Very well priced! The hotel staff is very pleasant and efficient with check in/out process. We did not attend happy hour, but it was well attended by guests and the appetizers looked delicious. Rooms are clean and large, and the lobby is very welcoming. I loved the vending machines in the lobby, (not your Mom's machines), good selection and discreetly placed so they're not in your face when you walk in, but easy to see. My only request would be an extension of breakfast time to 10a. 6a-9a is ideal if you're on business, but for those of us on leisure travel, with afternoon flights, an additional hour to have breakfast would be nice.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Wadsworth, Ohio
Reviewed October 2, 2012

I have reviewed this hotel before and was very happy. I am pleased to say that after six trips, the service, staff, quality, and food have not dropped at all. I called for the shuttle tonight from the Ontario airport. When I went to check in, the staff knew who I was, handed me my keys, thanked me for returning and being a Diamond member all in about 2 minutes. I have never had this smooth of a check in process in all my travels. Keep it up!