“First class inn at affordable pricing.”

Quality Inn Ontario Airport Convention Center
Ranked #20 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Vacaville, California
“First class inn at affordable pricing.”
Reviewed May 20, 2010

We stayed at this wonderful motel because we needed something close by to where we had family recooperating in the hospital. My daught found this Quality Inn online and we book the room and hoped for the best. I have to say I was not only suprised but delighted in the high quality of this motel. First off the staff was very warm and welcoming. The rooms were very clean (and I have extreamly high standards) the beds were very comfortable and the sheets were soft . I stayed recently at a 5 star hotel in Northern California with Ocean veiws and a $285 a night price tag and I can Honestly say that the only thing the 5 star had to offer more that this Quality in was the roar of the Ocean. I would stay here again without hesitation and recommend that anyone in need of a comfortable clean friendly place to stay in the Onterio area make this Inn there first and only choice.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
gmca653, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Ontario Airport Convention Center, responded to this review, May 24, 2010
We genuinely appreciate your kind words, our success is measured by how our guests evaluate our services and facilities. We're committed to total guest satisfaction, and we look forward to your next visit. We all pray for a speedy recovery of your family member.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (19)
San Diego, California
Reviewed May 11, 2010

Although this hotel offers reasonable prices, the quality of the stay is less than desirable. Company employee was in town for a seminar and was recommended to this hotel and was placed in a non-smoking room that reeked of cigarette smoke. By the end of his four night stay, his eyes were irritated and he had developed a cough from the second-hand smoke. The employee, being the shy easy-going guy that he is, did not complain but when we followed up about his uncomfortable stay, hotel staff was indifferent and rude about employee's misfortune. Needless to say, we will not be staying at this hotel again and will recommend others not to stay here as well.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
gmca653, Director of Sales at Quality Inn Ontario Airport Convention Center, responded to this review, May 20, 2010
I do apologize for the misfortune of your employee, I wish that he reported it to our attention when the incident occur so, we have the chance to solve the problem.
san bernadino
Reviewed May 3, 2010

Horrible staff, horrible service, over charged my credit card, then my MOTHER got yelled at by the manager Tip Sophon when questioning the charges. Whether they believe the additional charges were legit or not, there is no excuse to be treated this way. The grump woman at the front desk looking down her nose as she "greeted us", what a terrible way to ruin a weekend. I will definitely make it known at the travel agency ( and sister agencies) I work for to never use this hotel again.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled as a couple
Your credit card was not overcharged, it was a fee for smoking in the "NON_SMOKING' room.
houston
Reviewed April 5, 2010

The staff expecially the manager was really nice and helpful giving me tips how to get around the breakfast was very tasty
i would recommend this hotel 100%

• Stayed April 2010, traveled solo
1 Thank Bcheri
gmca653, Sales Manager, Ruth at Quality Inn Ontario Airport Convention Center, responded to this review, April 8, 2010
Thank you for your kind compliment. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast and also able to met our GM which she actually likes to give guests good suggestions on where to go or to dine in.We are looking forward to see you on your next visit to Ontario.
San DIego, CA
Reviewed June 17, 2009

The front desk lady acknowledged and greeted my husband and I entered the lobby to check in. She let us know about the about breakfast in the morning and let us know that they were available to help us with any questions and /or concerns. She had a very pleasant and welcoming manner.

She had a very helpful staff member named Hilda Barbosa show us where our rooms would be and with a very genuine attitude and smile, she took us there right away. She showed us where to park closer to the rooms and where the nearby restaurants for the kids were. This was a very It was impressive and pleasant experience.

The rooms have been clean, with some extra touches which, though small, were unexpected for an economy hotel. Water bottle, toothbrushes, and some other emergency toiletries. The fact that there was a refrigerator and microwave in the room made it very nice for the kids to stock up their favorite stuff.

Our entire family loved the fact that there was the extra nice touch of a down comforter and pillows on all of the beds. We were able to rest comfortably the nights we were there.

The cleaning staff we're amazing. We requested extra pillows and some extra towels and we received everything within a few minutes and with a very pleasant attitude. We weren't made to feel as if we were interrupting or bothering them.

We will definitely be returning during our summer vacation.

• Stayed June 2009, traveled with family
Indianapolis
Reviewed November 13, 2008

I’ve stayed in the best and worst of hotels, the expensive and the cheapest. My traveling takes me to some parts where there are not too many choices for hotels. This Quality Inn is one that stands out. I plan to return several times over the next 1 ½ years on business Trips. Here’s why.

The front desk lady acknowledged and greeted me as I entered the lobby to check in. It was impressive. She wanted to be sure I knew about breakfast in the morning. This is a greeting you rarely see any more.

I could tell it was an older hotel by the age of the outdoor utility door frames and the elevator. The outside entrances were another clue. I wasn’t expecting much. What a surprise. The room was well furnished and up to date. The furniture, mattresses, bedding, carpet, wall vinyl, floor tile, mirrors, vanity, drapes, shower curtain, all appeared to be new.

Breakfast was very nice. There were all kinds of breakfast items to choose from. The food and area looked very nice.

That evening I had trouble printing a document in the business center. Before I knew it, there were four ladies assisting me in my dilemma. Later, I discovered they were the front desk manager, hotel computer guru, general manager and the owner.

This hotel is not “just another hotel on the side of the road”. The clean, well furnished room and gracious staff made it one of the overall best hotels I’ve stayed at. This comment is the best way I know to thank the owner and staff for doing what they do.

• Liked — Personal attention by staff, free internet, up to date rooms, close to airport
  • Disliked — outside entrances, slow elevator
  • Stayed November 2008, traveled on business
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
QualityOntario, General Manager at Quality Inn Ontario Airport Convention Center, responded to this review, December 4, 2008
Thank you for your kind compliments about our hotel. We are glad to have you as our guest and we always will welcome you. Please contact me when you are planning to return so I can thank you personally.
PNW
Reviewed May 5, 2008

We have stayed here twice, and it has been a very pleasant experience both times. Our daughter attends one of the Claremont Colleges, and rooms were available here when they were all booked closer to the colleges. And since we are leaving to/from the Ontario airport the location worked for us.

The rooms have been clean, with some extra touches which, though small, were unexpected for an economy hotel. Water bottles, for instance, in the room when we arrived plus a toothbrush, and some other emergency toiletries. There was a refrigerator and microwave in the room. The service has been very good, the breakfast area pleasant with standard continental breakfast fare.

It is quite close to the airport and has a free shuttle to and from. Our kids enjoyed the pool.

We will definitely stay here again.

• Liked — Convenient and clean.
  • Stayed May 2008, traveled with family
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1 Thank PNWBWA
QualityOntario, General Manager at Quality Inn Ontario Airport Convention Center, responded to this review, December 6, 2008
Thank you very much for your kind complimnet. We are very please that you choose our hotel for your stay while you 're visitting your daughter in Clarmont Colleges. We're committed to total guest satisfaction, and look forward to your next visit.