Porter's Prime Steakhouse - Doubletree Ontario
Reserve with OpenTable
Porter's Prime Steakhouse - Doubletree Ontario is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #22 of 315 Restaurants in Ontario
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Description: Porter's Steaks and Chops are of the highest quality, locally-sourced, USDA Prime. Our meats are prepared on our 1600 degrees broiler, ensuring juiciness, tenderness and flavor. Service that is relaxed and attentive. A wine list with world class selections. Seafood, chops and innovative side dishes with an undeniable flair. Celebrate life with the perfect steak and style.
Austin
“Overpriced”
Reviewed April 29, 2013

My steak was tough and not properly cooked. It was tasty, but at these prices I shouldn't have to attack it with a saw. For 1/2 the money I could have a better steak at Outback.

Visited November 2012
2 Thank JPAustin

Southern California
“Unexpected discovery”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

We live in the area and were looking for somewhere new. Found the restaurant on Restaurant.com and decided to give it a try. The food was delicious. We started with Escargot in mushroom caps. Great flavor. My husband had Lobster Bisque which he said was really good. I had Diver Scallops, which were awesome. My husband had the prime rib and enjoyed it. We were too full to try dessert, but hope to on a future visit. The food was fabulous, but we were seated in the first booth that was essentially in the lobby (even though we had a reservation and it wasn't crowded). It was a bit distracting because all of the staff sort of hung out at the bar area while they were waiting for drinks or if they had free time. I would insist on a booth a little further in on a future visit. We were pleasantly surprised by this unexpected discovery and will return in the future.

• Visited April 2013
Newbury Park, California
“Ate here while staying in the Hotel”
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Had a prime steak that was really good. I ate in the Lounge next to the restaurant and had a great time. I would eat here even if I wasn't staying at the hotel ===really good, and not too pricy, considering the steak was USDA prime.

Visited March 2013
Santa Barbara, California
“Good Meal”
Reviewed March 24, 2013

This is in the DoubleTree hotel. For a hotel restaurant it is pretty good. The service can be a little slow, but the servers have always been friendly.

Visited September 2012
2 Thank kuwells
Santa Ana, California
“Good steak but expensive!”
Reviewed March 10, 2013

If you don't mind dropping $60+ per person, this is a good steak house. I had the pepper crusted steak which was of great quality and well prepared. The restaurant is very nice and a quiet place for a business meeting.

Visited February 2013