“Comfort Suitrs Onatio Airport, Ca” 5 of 5 bubbles

and 1 more site!
Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center
Ranked #8 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Tucson, Arizona
“Comfort Suitrs Onatio Airport, Ca”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 27, 2010

For your money this facility is the best, bar none! The staff is extremely friendly and courteous. The rooms are imaculate, and full of extra ameneties. The only thing is that I wish icould take them with me every where. BUt I can't, so I stay here as much as I can.

Tony D. from Tucson

• 5 of 5 bubbles
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this review, June 14, 2010
Thank you for letting other traveler's know about our hotel. We hope that you feel that this is your home away from home. We are glad you that you come stay whenever you are in the area. We always look forward to seeing you whether traveling alone or with your family.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Tucson, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 25, 2010

For a great place near the Ontario airport and interstate while traveling, this is it. Hotel is well maintained and staffed by customer service-oriented people. Comfortable, CLEAN rooms made for an enjoyable stay I'll repeat when on business or pleasure.

• Stayed February 2010, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this review, May 28, 2010
Thank you for your great comments about our staff and service. I am so happy you had a great experience at our hotel. We look forward to your return!
Palestine, Texas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 18, 2010

I travel and stay at Choice Hotels each and every week. The Comfort Suites in Ontario, California is by far the best hotel I have ever stayed at. Joan Ericksen, General Manager, and her team of professionals are impressively top notch. Extremely clean rooms and very friendly staff members. Additionally, a "top-notch" breakfast is offered each and every morning. Very spacious and "top of the line" amenities. I currently stay at various Choice Hotels throughout the greater Seattle, Wash., and San Diego, Calif. areas, as well as the entire state of Oregon. No hotel can even come close to this 5-Star hotel!

• 5 of 5 bubbles
Wow!! Thank you for your great review. I appreciate you letting other travelers know about our hotel. We strive to do our best and I am glad you recognized it. From the rooms to the staff to the breakfast we are thrilled we are top notch in your book. We look forward to seeing you soon!
New York, NY, USA
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 12, 2010

Stayed for one night before flying out of Ontario Airport. Front desk staff was super friendly and bent over backwards to make sure everything was okay. Not just fake smiling, a genuine desire to make sure everything went well. Great location close to the airport, but no airplane noise. Unfortunately, there is noise from passing trains a couple of blocks away (it must be even worse at the Red Roof Inn across the street which is right next to the tracks). Also, I heard the guy next door--first snoring in the middle of the night, then in the morning while he was on a conference call. There was no adjoining door so a thin wall was the culprit.

Otherwise it was a perfectly fine stay. The room was clean and spacious, and fully equipped with coffee maker, microwave, etc. There is a small pantry in the lobby with snacks and drinks. Free parking, free wifi. Breakfast is fair. Full continental breakfast, plus make your own waffles and prefab cheese omelets on Styrofoam plates and plastic utensils. Didn't use the other facilities but there's a pool and jacuzzi, and an exercise room with one treadmill and so on. For the price, I thought it was a good stay.

San Diego, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 4, 2010

I stay at the Comfort Suites Ontario Airport, Ontario California because they are highly aware of the needs of wheelchair bound customers. I find that the disabled rooms are spacious, with plenty of room to manuver your chair. Bathroom sinks are low and a couple of rooms have a "Wheel-in shower. I travel to Fontana California often and stay at this hotel at least 15 nights a year. Ms. Joan Ericksen, General Manager and her staff have always met my special needs :" All you have too do is just Ask." I am a life member of the Paralyzed Vetrans of America and I highly recommend this hotel to my fellow veterans. Bill Striegel, San Diego,Ca.

• Stayed May 2010
Bill,

Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review for us. We love having you stay with us and look forward to each visit. Thank you for letting other travelers know about our disabled rooms. Hopefully you will visit us before the next race.

Joan
sacramento
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2010

I have stayed in alot of hotels with my job. I average about 90 days a yr for work. The staff is most friendly, If I forgot something or needed a glass of milk, they did not hesitate to make me feel at home. Yes I said it "they make you feel at home." They have wonderful rooms and I would stay here if I was to vacation in this area. Everyone there takes great pride in what they do and how the hotel looks. TWO THUMBS UP FROM ME.

• Stayed April 2010, traveled on business
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
caa15, GM at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this review, April 30, 2010
Batman,

You were a wonderful guest. One that will never be forgotten in our family. We want to thank you for staying with us. We look forward to you next return home.
Kingman, Arizona
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 25, 2010

The hotel is gorgeous and has everything you could ask for in the way of comfort. The staff was friendly and welcoming. Every need was anticipated and met. Internet was available at all times and I combined business with pleasure. The beds were the most comfortable I've ever slept in any of the hotels I have stayed. Breakfast was wonderful, over and above the usual continental fare. My teenagers loved the pool area and were very impressed with the size and quality of the flat screen in our room. Close to the airport and every major attraction in California. I can't recommend this hotel more...and will stay there again.

• Stayed March 2010, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
caa15, GM at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this review, May 1, 2010
Thank you for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I know a lot of travelers rely on reviews that others write. I am so happy you enjoyed your stay with us. We look forward to seeing you again.