“Your Best Hotel Choice in Ontario”

Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center
Ranked #8 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Long Island, NY
“Your Best Hotel Choice in Ontario”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2010

Only one year old, it looks brand new. Rooms are large and clean - 42 inch flat screen TV big plus. Typical hotel breakfast included - they have two ubitquitous hotel waffle makers. Receptionist was very friendly and welcoming.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
caa15, GM at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this review, February 11, 2010
Thank you for your review. We appreciate the kind remarks about our staff and breakfast. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (107)
Seattle
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 2, 2010

We were traveling through the LA area on our way back home to Wa. state, the weather turned lousy(pouring down rain!) so we decided to find a room for the night. We used our AAA book and just pulled off the freeway near the Ontario airport where lots of hotels were listed and here was this new looking Comfort Suites that wasn't even listed in our book(it will be in the 2010 edition!) Walked in and got a new, beautifully decorated room at a great price with AAA discount(under $90!). The staff was very friendly, invited us to a home-cooked meal served in the breakfast room that they provide to guests every Tues eve.! It was a wonderful meal, cheerful surroundings, fun to meet other travelers. The breakfast exceeded the normal "continental" breakfast served by most of the hotel chains, It was a wonderful place to stay. Would highly recommend it to any category of traveler. We'd stayed in numerous Comfort Suites on our road trip the previous three weeks and this was, by far, the best of the lot!

• Stayed January 2010, traveled as a couple
Thank you for taking the time to write a wonderful review of our hotel. I am glad that you were able to have dinner with us, and enjoy the company of other travelers. We are thrilled that you enjoyed the room, dinner, breakfast and our staff. We look forward to you visiting again!
Las Vegas
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 11, 2010

This hotel was booked by myself for my wife and her sister and brother in law. The two rooms we had was very nice and at a very good price. We were on a trip for a funeral and this hotel was a nice respite.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled with family
caa15, GM at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this review, February 6, 2010
We appreciate you staying with us during your difficult time. Thank you for taking the time to comment about out hotel.
Danville, Kentucky
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2010

This was my first time in Ontario. The staff was friendly, the room was great -- and I believe the hotel is new as of 2009, which is always a plus. The large flat screen and chocolate chip cookies to end the day were icing on the cake. Thanks for the great stay. Additionally, the newly opened "The Basil-- Thai-European Cuisine" www.thebasilontario.com across the parking lot was a great spot for a VERY good (and reasonably priced) dinner.

1 Thank Sirasky1
caa15, GM at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this review, January 6, 2010
Thank you for posting your review of our hotel. We are so pleased that your enjoyed your stay with us. Thank you for letting other travelers know about our hotel, our services and the restaurants nearby. We hope to see you again.
mounds view mn
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2010

I travel for a living and have yet to find another motel that that even comes close to meeting the standards set here. There is nothing I have found that does not please me in every way. The staff is always polite and more than happy to help out on any requests I have had. One thing that I really appreciate is the breakfast hours. The staff makes sure that before 6:00 AM every thing is set up and ready to go. Being an early morning person this means a lot to me. I have stayed at other comfort Suites and this one is by far superior to all the rest.

• Stayed January 2010, traveled on business
Thank you for letting others know about our hotel Comfort Suites Ontario Airport. We appreciate your kind words. I will pass this review on to our Breakfast attendant to see that great review you gave of her breakfast. We are glad to hear the positive feedback. Thank you for staying with us.
fontana
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed January 4, 2010

this is my home during the week and the hotel is great the beds are comfortable the plasma tv is great and the staff is amazing they go out of there way to make you feel at home. i would reccomend this hotel for anyone business or pleasure. i have stayed at many hotels throughout california and this hotel by far is the best one. in these ecinomic times they went out of there way to get me to return back there as i was asked to stay at a different hotel by my employer after 40 days at the other hotel the gm came to my work and asked me what they could do to get me back there, i felt that was going above and beyond doing a simple sales call as she had called me a few times and i didnt return her calls she drove to my work and convinced me this is where i needed to be. i went to my boss and told him the reason i wanted to go back to this hotel and he aggreed that it would be best as he wanted me to be comfortable as well. so when in the inland empire area remember the comfort suites ontario ca location.

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
Thank you for taking time to write your experience at our hotel. We are thrilled that you consider this your home away from home. It is nice to hear great comments about our staff, guest rooms and the service. Thank you for becoming an extended member of our family at the Comfort Suites Ontario Airport.
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 5, 2009

Comfort Suites has been a favorite of mine for some time. Sometimes, you can get a great rate, and a fabulous room, that is definetly worth more.

Stayed for business - rate of $85 - would have been worth more. This is a new hotel and the decor was great, very comfortable!!

I returned my rental car on a Thursday evening, called them from the Ontario airport and the shuttle came pronto (within about 7 minutes!) and I was on my way. (I had called the night prior to confirm this arrangement) Friendly check-in clerk, with restaraunt recommendations, they will drive you if you need a lift!

It appears this place thought of everything - complimentary water bottles in the fridge, card showing locations of eateries, toiletries in the ladies public restrooms, very nice touch.

The room - had a handicapped King, not because I require that, it was what was available. VERY nice, and spacious suite. SO comfortable, wish this place was in Riverside instead of Ontario (Riverside is where I had business, but stayed near airport on last night, for early morning flight) I only heard a few planes, but with the a/c on, didn't notice them at all. The bed was very comfortable, but I don't like those down pillows.

Not sure if it was just because of the handicapped room, but the sink area was VERY small, compared to the very large bathroom. I had my toiletries lined up on the floor behind the sink since it all didn't fit on the sink. Designed for a man, I suppose.

I walked over to the Spires restaurant for dinner (was craving breakfast food) - think downscale local version of Denny's. Dated decor, a little rough on the blinds/window areas, as far as cleanliness, but food was decent (althought their syrup was gross), plates fine, and service was prompt and good.

Shuttle arranged for morning was right on time, and only 5 mins transport.

Fitness center - decently equiped, eliptical was dated, but free weights and treadmills/bikes available. Very nice restroom area adjacent.

Breakfast - basic, yes, but done VERY nicely and seemed fresher and more appealing than other comfort suites breakfasts I've had. Two fruit trays, bagels, toast, hot items (eggs, sausage), cereals, waffle makers, etc.

I would definetly recommend this place, and when I return to the area, will be hard not staying here again!

• Stayed December 2009, traveled on business
caa15, GM at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this review, December 11, 2009
Thank you for posting your review of our hotel. I am so pleased that our staff took good care of you. I appreciate the comments about our breakfast, shuttle and fitness room. We look forward to seeing you again.