“Quiet, Clean, and Comfortable.”

Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center
Ranked #9 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed August 12, 2013

We enjoyed our stay at the Comfort Suites in Ontario. The rooms were clean and quiet, and the beds comfortable. The breakfast had a variety to choose from, for everyone's tastes. The staff were courteous and helpful. We would definitely stay here again if we are in Ontario.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 29, 2013

Dear bdrandco,

We are so glad that you chose to come and stay with us during your recent visit to Ontario. We strive to make each moment of every stay comfortable. We have something for everyone at our breakfast buffet each morning and even vary the menu slightly each day to always have something a little different. We look forward to seeing you again on your next visit out our way!

Reviewed August 12, 2013

My husband and I were more that pleased with our stay at this hotel. The service was outstanding as well as the staff. The refrigator in our room did not work and they had a service technican up to look at it within 5 minutes. They replaced it immediently. On the mirror they had written welcome Frank which I thought was a nice touch. The room was very clean. I would recommend this hotel anytime. Also the breakfast was more than what I expected. They had real eggs and not the powdered ones.

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business

Dear Shirley B,

It is so nice of you to take time to write on TripAdvisor about your experience here at the Comfort Suites. We truly appreciate it and its a great compliment to receive, thank you! Im delighted to hear that you and your husband had such a positive experience with our staff. Customer service is our top priority and we always want to make sure we handle all situations quickly and efficiently. We hope to see you both again on your next visit to Ontario!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

I am reluctant to share this review as this hotel would be a treasure of a secret to keep. But blessings are gifts to be shared...

You can teach excellent service, but you can't teach thoughtfulness and compassion. This hotel provided both. From start to finish, the staff and accommodations at this hotel surpassed any 4 star hotel in which we have stayed. It's a newer facility, very clean, well appointed and decorated with comfortable, useful furnishings. From the creative towel art to the heart shaped mini waffles in the breakfast buffet this Comfort Suites communicates pride and personal commitment to the opportunity to create a pleasant and comfortable experience for their guests.

In talking with Alysa at the front desk, it was clear where her warmth, friendliness and work ethic began-- the commitment of the owners to create a workplace of respect and support of their employees. It's a simple and successful business practice, yet one that is rarely found or provided. It makes this place shine.

Thank you Alysa (front desk), Amelia (housekeeping) and the owners/management of this hotel for providing one of life's blessings that should be shared.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank My4Ms

Dear My4Ms,

Your review truly touched us, thank you so much! Our staff all work together as a team and everyone supports one another in every area of the hotel operations. It creates such a wonderful family-like environment which translates into how we like to run our hotel and treat our guests; as family! It is so important to us that every guest experience is a pleasant and comfortable one from the moment they walk through our doors until their departure. Thank you for choosing to come stay with us and for sharing with others about your experience. It is because of our wonderful guests that we are who we are!

Reviewed August 11, 2013

This hotel was very good for our family vacation. My husband and I along with our four kids had no problems at all. The breakfast provided was a great option for a family on a budget and the rooms were nicely well kept. The staff was very professional and courteous. I would stay here again.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Tiffany T,

I couldn't be happier to read your review and see that you and your family found our hotel to be the perfect fit for your vacation stay. We like to create a relaxed, worry-free environment and give all our guests the feeling of being "at home". Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and we want to get you started off right with our full hot breakfast buffet, which I am glad to hear you were able to take advatage of and enjoy. A big thank you to you and your family for choosing to stay with us!

Reviewed August 8, 2013

I chose this hotel because it was .8mi from the Ontario Convention Center where the July 2013 Bar Exam was held. Since it had a very high ranking on tripadvisor, I chose to stay here while I was taking the bar exam and stayed for five days. I was picked up in the airport by a very jovial hotel associate even though I messed up when I told him I needed to be picked up at united when my airline was really US airways. Its five minutes from the airport so it was a quick ride. Check in was smooth and the manager offered a wake up call when he realized I was there to take the exam. I thought that was thoughtful of him. And the moment you walk into the hotel, it smelled really nice and clean. I wasn't disappointed when I walked in my room. There was a "welcome" written on the mirror and an m&ms on the bed. I stayed at the bedroom with a king bed and sofa. It was really neat and clean and the carpet was really nice. Most hotels have really bad carpet and you cant even walk barefoot but here, it was really clean. Also, the bathroom was spotless. And they had tons of towels. The bed and pillows were really comfortable. They had a table there where I was able to study for the exam.

They also offered free breakfast everyday. They had a lot of options from eggs to bread to fresh fruit. They had juices and coffee. It also had a good location because there was a quiznoz and a starbucks right outside the hotel which I thought was really neat. There's also a Valero in the vicinity so there was access to gas and travel stuff one might usually need while on travel. Lastly, it was really quiet that I was able to study the entire time I was there. Overall, I will this hotel a five and I also give tripadvisor a five because it's such a reliable website to go to for hotels and trips.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
3  Thank myatienza
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 27, 2013

Dear myatienza,

We appreciate that you chose to come and stay with is while taking your BAR exam. We really do try to think of every detail and make your stay as pleasurable as we can from beginning to end and everywhere inbetween. Breakfast is the best way to start any day and we take pride in offering a wide variety of items for our guests to choose from and also varying the menu slightly each day so there is always something a little different to choose from. Im so happy that you found your room to be so quiet and comfortable and had plenty of room and areas to study. Good luck with yout exam results and please come stay with us again if you are ever in the area.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

I was very impress by this hotel. When I entered my room I found a special message saying :welcome Konan. That made me feel special. I was also impress by the discount card that the front desk gave me. I was able to save 10% on my lunch and dinner.i was also amaze by the fact that it was a smoke free environment. Overall I was amazed.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear rodweller1,

it is so rewarding knowing that we were able to make your stay so enjoyable. Thats our goal for each and every guest that walks though our doors. We love the restaurant discount card we provide as well! Its great to save some money and gives you a good idea of what places to eat are in the area. We also have many of the menus on hand at the front desk from several local restaurants, making your dining selection a much easier experience knowing what somewhere has to offer. Thank you so much for staying with us and we hope you come "home" again soon!

Reviewed August 4, 2013 via mobile

Anyone could learn how to treat people by visiting this place! Ill never stay anywhere else in Ontario. This place is extremely clean and well taken care of. You can't come close to beating their price.

• Stayed: August 2013

Dear JQBarker,

We do our best to try and anticipate our guests needs and meet them to the best of our abilities. We like our guests to feel that we've thought of everything, so they dont have to. Im thrilled to hear that you had such a pleasant experience with us and we hope you'll be back again soon.