“Four Year Award Winner!”

Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center
Ranked #9 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed July 24, 2013

Trip Advisor really paid off with this choice. Excellent property, very nice rooms, good and efficient staff, great breakfast included, and all at a very reasonable price. This has just become our #1 choice for a stay in this area. Cannot think of anything to say other than 'highly recommended!'!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank RovingJohnUSA
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

Dear RovingJohnUSA,

Thank you so much for making us your #1 hotel choice in the area! My staff and I strive to make each guest have a great experience from beginning to end. Im so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much and will be returning to stay with us again. Your recommendation is appreciated!

Reviewed July 23, 2013

Highly recommend this hotel. The staff was fantastic and the place is very clean. I will stay here every time I come to the LA area. The airport shuttle was a great service and very timely. I stayed two nights with about 4 days in between, and each visit I was treated great by staff, and there was always a note left for me in the room when I checked in.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2013

Dear John W,

Your high recommendation of our hotel is truly appreciated! The complete satisfaction of our guests is so important to us. Feeling welcomed and relaxed, whether on business or pleasure, is what we aim to do for our guests. Thank you for choosing to stay with us and we look forward to your return.

Reviewed July 20, 2013

Was not sure what to expect when we got there. The online review had this place listed as the number one spot in Ontario so that is why we choose it. Upon arrival we found out why this was the case. It was late in the evening and the manager was still there. Our check in went very fast due to the expertise of David at the desk. Rooms were very clean and our name was wrote on the mirror as a welcome when we entered our room. The next day the breakfast was great and all the staff were busy and courteous. I would reccommend this place to anyone who is staying in the area. Great job by the manager and her staff !

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear T Y,

At Comfort Suites Ontario, our guests are our #1 priority. Our goal is to create a friendly, "at home" environment throughout the hotel and ensure a pleasurable experience from beginning to end. Thank you so much for your recommendation and we hope to see you again on your next visit to the area!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

From beginning to end this hotel went above and beyond to make sure the stay was comfortable and welcoming. The staff was friendly, helpful and courteous. After a long flight, hours waiting for a rental car and then a drive, my daughter and I arrived here very late and very tired. By the time we got to the room I already felt better. There was cool water, with oranges, lemons and pineapples at the front desk, which really hit the spot. The check-in was friendly and quick. They welcomed me by name when I got to the room and the towels were set up with imagination. Breakfast was great. Not only was there fresh fruit, there were raspberries, blueberries and strawberries. Not the usual fare. We had a great night and started our trip with a smile.

1  Thank AverageTraveler55

Dear AverageTraveler55,

I can't tell you how wonderful it is to hear that your experience at our hotel was such a good one and you were able to start your day with a smile after such a long day previously. We love to make our guests feel welcomed and at home for the very reasons you mentioned. it makes traveling so much easier! Thank you for taking the time to write about your experience and we hope the next time you are in Ontario, you will stay with us again.

Reviewed July 17, 2013

This property and staff goes WAY beyond what you expect for lodging and business purposes. Every person that I encountered seemed to share the vision of excellent service in all areas. I had the opportunity to speak to the manager and she shared how they cross train everyone to ensure that the guests will be taken care of. They go the extra step in so many ways that will always differentiate themselves as the award winners that they are. I highly recommend this property and I look forward to my next stay there.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business

Dear ConcretePastor,

I enjoyed speaking with you during your visit with us! Im so happy that your experience was such a good and positive one and that you'll be coming back to stay with us again. Our goal is to ensure that every guest need is met and that we go above and beyond to do so in the best way we can. Giving our hotel an "At home" feeling helps our guest to relax and feel welcomed, in turn creating a better overall experience for their trip. Thank you again for staying with us and we'll see you soon!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

As soon as my plane landed, i called the hotel to have the shuttle pick me up. By the time i got my luggage, Ramone was already there at the shuttle ready to help me with my bags. He was very friendly and courteous, he kept a conversation going all the way back to the hotel. Very nice guy. My check in was very quick and everything was explained to me with detail by a nice young man with a very nice slick back hair doo. My room was just great. Smelled real nice, bed was just right, nothing to complain about. I wasn't able to stay for breakfast because I was picked up before it was breakfast time, but they had some bags pre made with some fresh fruit, a granola bar and some water that I was able to grab on my way out. Everything about this hotel was just excellent. From the shuttle driver to just about everything about the hotel. If you are in town and need a place to stay, The Comfort Suites is just what you need!

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear Roseanna_17,

Its such a pleasure to hear that you had such a great and enjoyable experience while staying at our hotel, even though it was just a short visit. We hope that next time you are in town you'll be able to stay a bit longer and enjoy all that we have to offer. Thank you for saying with us!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I am an Elite Gold Choice Hotels member and when we arrived at our room, there was a Star on our door and "Welcome Home (my name)" written the mirror, and a towel puppy on our bed and soft music playing on the TV. Made me feel at home. The staff on every shift were so nice and friendly. Breakfast was EXCELLENT every morning and they had a variety of choices. That hotel was spotless! We were there for 4 nights. Best we've ever stayed at....and we've been to a lot of places! 5-star in my book!

Dear Debbies701,

We'd like to thank you for being an Elite Gold member with Choice and for choosing our hotel for you recent visit to Ontario! We love to make each guest feel welcomed and at home when coming to stay with us. Im very happy to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast each day. We try to vary the menu daily so that theres always something a little different for our guests who are staying more than a night or two. Thank you again for staying with us and we'll see you again soon!