“WAY more than you expect!”

Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center
Ranked #9 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed July 17, 2013

This property and staff goes WAY beyond what you expect for lodging and business purposes. Every person that I encountered seemed to share the vision of excellent service in all areas. I had the opportunity to speak to the manager and she shared how they cross train everyone to ensure that the guests will be taken care of. They go the extra step in so many ways that will always differentiate themselves as the award winners that they are. I highly recommend this property and I look forward to my next stay there.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 22, 2013

Dear ConcretePastor,

I enjoyed speaking with you during your visit with us! Im so happy that your experience was such a good and positive one and that you'll be coming back to stay with us again. Our goal is to ensure that every guest need is met and that we go above and beyond to do so in the best way we can. Giving our hotel an "At home" feeling helps our guest to relax and feel welcomed, in turn creating a better overall experience for their trip. Thank you again for staying with us and we'll see you soon!

Reviewed July 17, 2013

As soon as my plane landed, i called the hotel to have the shuttle pick me up. By the time i got my luggage, Ramone was already there at the shuttle ready to help me with my bags. He was very friendly and courteous, he kept a conversation going all the way back to the hotel. Very nice guy. My check in was very quick and everything was explained to me with detail by a nice young man with a very nice slick back hair doo. My room was just great. Smelled real nice, bed was just right, nothing to complain about. I wasn't able to stay for breakfast because I was picked up before it was breakfast time, but they had some bags pre made with some fresh fruit, a granola bar and some water that I was able to grab on my way out. Everything about this hotel was just excellent. From the shuttle driver to just about everything about the hotel. If you are in town and need a place to stay, The Comfort Suites is just what you need!

• Stayed: July 2013

Dear Roseanna_17,

Its such a pleasure to hear that you had such a great and enjoyable experience while staying at our hotel, even though it was just a short visit. We hope that next time you are in town you'll be able to stay a bit longer and enjoy all that we have to offer. Thank you for saying with us!

Reviewed July 14, 2013

I am an Elite Gold Choice Hotels member and when we arrived at our room, there was a Star on our door and "Welcome Home (my name)" written the mirror, and a towel puppy on our bed and soft music playing on the TV. Made me feel at home. The staff on every shift were so nice and friendly. Breakfast was EXCELLENT every morning and they had a variety of choices. That hotel was spotless! We were there for 4 nights. Best we've ever stayed at....and we've been to a lot of places! 5-star in my book!

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family

Dear Debbies701,

We'd like to thank you for being an Elite Gold member with Choice and for choosing our hotel for you recent visit to Ontario! We love to make each guest feel welcomed and at home when coming to stay with us. Im very happy to hear that you enjoyed the breakfast each day. We try to vary the menu daily so that theres always something a little different for our guests who are staying more than a night or two. Thank you again for staying with us and we'll see you again soon!

Reviewed June 25, 2013

I looked at the hotel first because of the rating on Trip Advisor. The price clinched the deal. I have paid much more for lesser hotels. I had to call them at the last minute and cancel the first night due to airline issues. They moved my reservation without a charge..first great impression. The check-in was quick and friendly. I was then greeted with a welcome note written on the mirror of the room as well as a pig made of towels on the bed. Nice touch.
Nice clean and comfortable room with decent amenities. Hot breakfast in the mornings with great seasonal fruit choices. At checkout the General Manager even asked if there was anything they could do differently to improve the hotel or the guest experience. I would say they are doing all the right things!

Room Tip: The back side of the hotel may be a little quieter as the hotel's front is close to the train tr...
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Arkybob75
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded June 29, 2013

We are so pleased you found us and it's obvious by your research, you found us right here on Trip Advisor. The guest satisfaction has always been number one with us. Thank you for acknowledging our staff’s performance and letting other travelers know of your experience. Being the #1 Comfort Suites in Choice Hotels for the past 4 years we know we can only obtain this by having awesome guests. Thank you again for your "award winning" review. We look forward to seeing you on your next visit to Ontario.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

We booked a room at this hotel because it was close to the Ontario Airport and we were flying out early the next morning. Having never stayed here before, I wasn't sure what to expect. When we arrived to check-in the staff was courteous and friendly and offered directions to nearby restaurants. The room was exceptionally clean and the bed was very comfortable. The snack bar in the lobby was well stocked and the complimentary breakfast was excellent. I definitely will stay there again!

• Stayed: February 2013, traveled with family

Thank you so very much for the compliments on the cleanliness of the hotel, comfort of the beds and the wonderful breakfast we serve. The best were chosen especially for the comfort of our guests for a great night's sleep. I am pleased that we exceeded your expectations. Look forward to having you stay with us again.

Reviewed June 22, 2013 via mobile

Best hotel so far this trip. Beautiful rooms for the price, plush bedding, clean pool, guest laundry and snack bar , crystal water server with fresh fruit in it in the lobby, towel on bed shaped like a little dog to greet you with chocolates, super staff

• Stayed: June 2013

Dear Gray4fam,

Thank you so much for coming to stay with us! My staff and I are so happy to hear that you enjoyed your visit and found our hotel to be the best so far on your trip. What a nice complient to receive! We hope that you enjoyed the remainder of your trip and if you are ever in Ontario area again, we hope you'll come stay with us again.

Reviewed June 21, 2013

After a long, tiring day of travel home to CA, we arrived back to Comfort Suites only to find a DEAD car battery. Luckily, we were rescued by Christian A.! Christian offered a battery charger - did not work. After his shift - he and another gentleman gave us a jump start and we were able to get home safely that night. Christian never skipped a beat. He was friendly, caring, courteous and super knowledgeable about cars. Thanks Comfort Suites and Christian.

One more thing....they have THE most comfortable mattresses!!!!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Sue S

Dear Sue S,

Our guests are our number one priority and our staff will always go above and beyond to do whatever we can to be of assistance in any matter that may arise. Christian is an excellent employee and I am very pleased to hear that he was able to get your car up and running so you could finish your drive home. We appreciate you coming to stay with us and we hope to see you again sometime!