“A well rested night” 4 of 5 bubbles
Review of Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center

Lowest prices for {0} - {1}
Enter dates for lowest prices
We check up to 200+ sites for the lowest hotel prices
Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center
Ranked #8 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
New Market, Maryland
“A well rested night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 17, 2013

I arrived late at the Comfort Suites after a long flight and found a cheerful and welcoming reception. While getting out of the car I heard a train whistle, so I asked the clerk for a room as far from the railroad as possible. I still heard a train on two occasions, both early in the morning before I arose at 6.

Although it was one AM there was one room left and he quickly changed me. This was a handicapped equipped room that was available only because of the late hour and because there was another unoccupied handicapped room that was still available for a very very late check in.

The room was large and well furnished. The bed was comfortable; there was a refrigerator, a small sofa, and a comfortable chair. My only concern was the bathroom. It was built for wheel chair access to the shower. The overflow of water was accommodated by a drain in the middle of the floor; however, the water pooled on the floor tiles, making a very hazardous situation as the tiles became very slippery and because it was necessary to walk through the water repeatedly to get to the sink (which because of its location and the size of the shower, offered very little space for toiletries and so forth. The towels were reasonably large and fluffy and the soaps and shampoo were the usual Comfort Suites offering. The coffee maker worked well and there was a flat screen TV.

The hotel provides an outdoor pool which I didn't have time to use and a fitness room that I did use. The equipment included a treadmill and an elliptical. I used it very early. The equipment worked properly and was of reasonable quality.

The hotel offered a full breakfast that consisted of an omlette-like egg concoction, very nice fresh fruit, toast, and other items. The coffee was in good quantity, hot and fresh. Check out was without a problem.

Room Tip: As for a room at the back of the hotel. Doors are locked and cannot be opened from outside (with the...
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled with family
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this review, August 6, 2013
Thank you so very much for the compliments on the cleanliness, the comfort of the beds and the complimentary breakfast. We appreciate you taking the time to write and review and for giving future guests a "room tip." We look forward to serving you again.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (106)
Anaheim, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 14, 2013

I stayed here before leaving on a vacation. This location is very close to the Ontario airport. It is clean and well-maintained. The rooms are very nice and the bed is comfortable. There is shopping and dining nearby. Evrything went about as smooth as it could. No hidden charges and check-in/check-out was quick and easy. I would stay here again in a heartbeat.

• Stayed April 2013, traveled with family
1 Thank Michael R
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this review, June 28, 2013
Thank you for sharing your thoughts. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and look forward to serving you in the future. Our goal is to give the customer the best stay possible at reasonable rate.
Indio
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 13, 2013 via mobile

Near the airport, Starbucks, and a good Italian restaurant. Clean, welcoming, spacious rooms, newspaper, park n ride, good free breakfast and personal touches! My husband and I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed June 2013
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Thank You so much for stopping by and becoming one of our newest family members. We are glad you found everything to your liking and making Comfort Suites Ontario your home away from home for return visits!
Draper, UT
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 10, 2013

Wow. Even my wife was blown away. It's almost impossible to list all the little things they do here to go the extra mile. First, the basics - they have a very friendly and helpful staff and the hotel is very clean, updated, and easy to get to. It's a very nicely decorated hotel as well - tasteful colors abound, and the waiting areas for the elevators are so nice it made me think I was in a 5-star hotel. Even the rooms themselves have an offset entrance door, which is subtle, but nice. When you enter your room, the extras begin and they are abundant - a personal welcome hand written on the mirror, hand towels folded in the shape of a puppy laid on the bed, the bath mat on the tub folded to like a business suit, two different types of pillows (8 of them in total) on the bed for your comfort - this hotel goes the extra mile to be special, and they succeed. To top it off, the room has a flat screen, the AC is super cold and the breakfast is fantastic. If you go to Ontario stay here. We think it's the nicest Comfort Suites there is.

• Stayed June 2013, traveled as a couple
1 Thank jaltaman
We appreciate you taking the time to send a review in so that others can get a sense of what the hotel has to offer and the kind of stay that people are looking to receive. It is important that they have an opportunity to get a feel for what the hotel has and can offer through your eyes. We are glad you made us your Choice hotel and we look forward to your next stay.
Lucerne Valley, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

My wife and I try to always stay at Comfort Suites, Ontario Airport when in the Los Angeles area. It's close to major freeways and airports, and the nearby restaurants are excellent as well. The staff and amenities are great too! This hotel is always clean, quiet, and the hot breakfast is really a delicious bonus. And I won't forget to mention the price: for the room and amenities the price is less than the other better hotels that are close by the airport.

Room Tip: All rooms are excellent, quiet, and convenient
  • Stayed May 2013, traveled as a couple
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
Every goal of any hotel should be to provide a clean, comfortable stay with as many amenities and food services to match the rate they charge. We always appreciate our loyal guests returning home each time they visit Ontario. We appreciate your business and look forward to you next stay at your home away from home.
Stockton, California
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 7, 2013

Having spent nites at different Comfort Suites, there are no others that compare. The hotel is immaculate, beds are very comfortable,, clean rooms, very nice staff. Shopping center's galore, Ontario Mills, Victoria Gardens etc.My family & I go as far as traveling an extra 40-50 miles to just to stay at the Comfort Suites Ontario Airport, Thats how much we love it.. Thanks again

• Stayed December 2012, traveled with family
    • 5 of 5 bubbles
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this review, June 27, 2013
We appreciate your compliments! We have reached #1 on Trip Advisor thanks to you our guests who have given us such awesome reviews. We are so blessed to have loyal guests that will go the extra mile to come home again. We look forward to your next visit.
MORENO VALLEY
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 6, 2013

I stayed here many times, along with other Comfort Suites throughout the country. Very few compare with this one. Big rooms with nice layouts, couch plus overstuffed chair, mini fridge and microwave. Excellent service, everyone is friendly and helpful. Joan the manager makes all this happen! I was really lucky here. I had reservations for an Extended Stay America at the beach, but when I got there they only had smoking rooms! And this was Friday night of Memorial day weekend. I called here and they not only had a room for me, but could give me the room I preferred and stay at normally.

My few complaints are nitpicking. They have a huge flat screen and hundreds of TV stations (most HD). The list of TV stations fills six pages! However, that list includes lots of stations that they don't get. I wish they would redo the list for just their stations. And I wish they would get enough USA Today's for everyone, one morning at 9:30 they were already out!

Room Tip: I like top floor. Rooms in the front have views of airport.
  • Stayed June 2013, traveled solo
    • 4 of 5 bubbles
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this review, June 8, 2013
Thank you for your gracious compliments. The entire Comfort Suites Ontario Airport staff and I make our guests our #1 priority and we are happy to have you in our hotel. I strongly believe that a General Manager should interact with all of the guests staying in the hotel and that is what I do. At your convenience, we have over 200 stations and upgrading to have paid movies. Thank you for spending Memorial Weekend with us and looking forward to your next visit Home.