“Awesome place” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #10 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Bloomington, Illinois
“Awesome place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

Hotel staff very friendly and helpful. Room was super clean...breakfast was great and very nice presentation. Wi/fFi connection super fast. If you can't get it connected nice man at the desk will do it for you! Pool is clean and has comfortable seating area. Lobby area is beautiful and there is a little snack shop if needed. Very convenient to airport.

• Stayed May 2013, traveled solo
1 Thank Harper96
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this review, May 17, 2013
Dear Harper96,

Thank you for all your comments on your stay with us! It makes us very happy to hear that you appreciated our attention to detail throughout the hotel and that you had a pleasant stay with us. Being so close to the airport is such a great advantage for all of our travelers, as well as having a clean and comfortable place to come back to and relax! Thank you for taking the time to leave your comments and we look forward to having you back again!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (98)
Marlton, New Jersey
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

Great Stay. friendly staff, clean room, and nice breakfast. The personalized greeting in the room is a nice touch. I guess if a person had to complain, there is a train that might bother some. I travel a lot and it didn't seem to bother me. I will probably be back in Jul and will stay there.

Stayed April 2013, traveled on business
Dear Anthony S,

Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites Ontario for your business travel! We appreciate your business and are happy to hear you had a great stay with us. We sure hope to see you again in July when you're back in town! See you then!
Columbus, Ohio
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 1, 2013

I travel a lot and this hotel is by far the best hotel I stay at. The rooms are always clean and the employees from the kitchen help to the manager is always nice and courteous. Joan is the manager and she always remembers me and ask about my family. She and her staff makes it feel like home! When I have to travel this is the place I like most.

Dear Rance D,

We are all so happy to hear that you enjoy staying with us when you travel to our area! We appreciate your business and are pleased that you feel "at home" when you come to stay. Thats one of our goals! Our guests are like family. Have a wonderful day and we will see you next time!
Winters, California
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 23, 2013

In the past when I have travelled to Ontario on business I have stayed at the Embassy Suites; it just so happened that this time they did not have a rate available that met my needs, so I checked with the Comfort Suites where I found a government rate with no problem at all. This was a whirlwind trip, checked in at about 10:00 Sunday evening and out the next morning at about 7:45. I was so surprised when I walked down the hallway and saw a silver star on my door recognizing my "Choice Privilege Membership." Then when I entered my room to find a personalized welcome on the mirror I have to say I was very impressed. Granted, they addressed me by my first name, when I actually go by my middle name, but nonetheless I was quite impressed. I then glanced around the room and saw a towel dog on my bed with a personal pack of M&M's sitting there waiting just for me... The sight of the towel animal made me long to be on a cruise with my lovely wife and beautiful kids. Alas, back to reality, I was there on business. The room was very clean, there were plenty of towels, a nice big screen TV, coffee maker, microwave, shampoo, conditioner, lotion, and a note to remind guests that if they forgot something, the front desk would be happy to provide them with it. I must say, when I return to Ontario, business or pleasure, I'll be staying at the Comfort Suites. You should too, I think you'll be pleased if you do!

• 4 of 5 stars
    • 4 of 5 stars
1 Thank tedandmy
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this review, April 25, 2013
Dear tedandmy,

We are so happy to hear that you came to us by chance and wound up having such a wonderful experience that you'd like to continue to stay with us when you come to town. Thats one of the biggest compliments we can receive, thank you! We so very much enjoy making our guests feel welcomed and appreciated when they come to stay with us. Its important to us that we recognize that there are many lodging choices out there and that we appreciate our guests choosing our hotel to stay with. Traveling, especially for business, can be stressful so we like to do all that we can to ensure a happy and relaxing experience during the stay. We thank you for staying with us and being a member of our Choice Privileges Program, and we hope to see you again in the near future!
USA
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 22, 2013

One will not find a better run hotel at any level then this Comfort Suites. I have stayed here numerous times for business and it truly is a home away from home for me.

Manager Joan, functions more as a mom to guests then supervisor. She is the reason this hotel accommodates more as a four star establishment. Rooms are ALWAYS extremely clean and well appointed. The beds are extremely comfortable. I always get a good night's rest here.

The staff is out going, friendly and will go the extra mile for guests. In fact it is the personalized service that sets this property apart from others I have stayed at in the area. Guests are treated as family, and it shows.

This Comfort Suites has my highest recommendation. I will not stay anywhere else in the Ontario area.

Room Tip: Away from the road in front for a quieter experience.
  • Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
    • 3 of 5 stars
Dear Vincepapale,

Let me begin by saying a big thank you to you for your kind compliments! We absolutely like to have a family feel here at the hotel and treat each guest as an extension of our family. Our goal is provide a home-like feel, making traveling that much easier and more of a pleasant experience for our guests. Cleanliness is so very important to us, and to all of our guests, and we go above and beyond to ensure everything is up to the highest standards. Thank you so much for your patronage and we appreciate your taking the time from your day to write a review aboiut your experiences. We'll see you soon!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 21, 2013 via mobile

We stayed here for 2 nights while attending a friends wedding near by. We use Comfort Suites frequently, as we have a big family, and you can usually fit 6 in a room, and they usually do a good breakfast.
To be honest this hotel was probably the nicest comfort suites we have ever stayed in. The rooms were great, the service was great, the pool was small, but clean and had a great atmosphere.
Breakfast was good, and plenty of it.
All in all, it was a very positive experience. It definitely had a large hotel feel to it, at a budget hotel price...

• Stayed April 2013
Dear Toolmantym,

We are thrilled to hear that you and your family enjoyed your stay with us while you were in town for your friends wedding! We want to thank you choosing our hotel to stay at and are so pleased that you had such a positive and pleasant experience. Its great to hear that while you were here, you and your family were able to make use of our pool and enjoyed the breakfast selections. We hope to see you and your family again sometime!
LOMA RICA CALIF
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 18, 2013

My Work Takes Me All Over This Hotel Always Makes Me Feel At Home It Is The Cleanes!!!!!! Hotel I Have Ever Stay At. Someone Is Always Cleanig Something Inside/ Out The Grounds Are Spotless The Staff Here Are The Best, I must Say If I Was The Owner Of This Hotel I Would Be Proud Of My Staff/Manager For Taking Great Care First Most The People Who Come To Stay . Each Time I Stay, I Am Very Happy To BE Apart Of This Big Happy Family That Stay Here At Comfort Suites Inn .

Room Tip: Rooms To Me All Great
Dear Peter M,

We, too, are so happy that you are a part of our big happy family here at Comfort Suites! We truly are very proud of our entire staff and the way in which we all work together to make each guest feel at home and relaxed when coming to stay with us. Thank you for the time you took to write about your experiences with us! See you again next time!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Ontario
Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport
#2 of 13 in Pomona
4.0 of 5 stars 57 reviews
DoubleTree by Hilton Hotel Ontario Airport
Residence Inn Ontario Airport

Been to Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center? Share your experiences!