Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center
$134
$114
Residence Inn
$74
All reviewsfront deskconvention centerwafflesa great staynext morningclose to the airportfree breakfastdefinitely stay here againclean hotelchecking incoffee makerparking lotcookiessamanthatjmicrowaveshuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed March 26, 2013

I had just finished 4 days in my RV at the Auto Club 400, doing photography. My fuel pump started acting up and had to get serviced overnight. I have stayed at Comfort Suites before. This property was a pleaset surprise. The best thing was when I was getting my things from the RV I forgot to grab my shaving gear. Forgot something? They provided complimentry standard toiletry items at no charge. Everything about this property is fantastic. I really enjoyed the doggie on the bed made from towels.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 29, 2013

Dear Pat D,

We are so pleased that you came and stayed with us after the races while your RV was being repaired. Im happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and were able to make use of the complimentry toiletries we have on hand when you leave something behind. Thank you for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed March 26, 2013

The staff and the hotel were first class. The room was very comfortable and the breakfast was very good and had a lot of choices. Never had a welcome star on the front of the room door before. The free shuttle to the airport was great.

Room Tip: Our room was on the south side and faced the airport and as it turned out train tracks. There were 8 trains (I counted) with horns blowing throughout the night. Needless to say I didn't sleep very well.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded March 28, 2013

Dear energybob,

We are happy to hear that you enjoyed your last day in California with us! We strive to please our guests and make each guest feel comfortable and welcome when staying with us. We're so happy that you enjoyed the breakfast and were able to take advantage of the shuttle service we offer. Thank you for choosing our hotel for you stay and we hope that you'll stay with us again in the future!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

travel a lot for work and comfort suites ontario is by far the hotel i prefer to stay at.
the staff go above and beyond to make my stay pleasant. when you first walk through the door the attendant at the desk smiles and greets you. they are standing at the desk ready to help every guest. i have seen guest that have a bad day and try to take it out on the staff. and no matter what is said or done (even drunken puke). the guest was always treated kind and left happy.
the personable touch a welcome on the mirror and a animal made from towels on the bed. the cleanliness is unsurpassed you can walk on the carpet and not get black feet. fast internet friendly staff clean thank you for the great stay

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business

Dear Wyatt P,

We want to thank you so much for your wonderfuly kind comments about our hotel and the experiences you've had with us. Its truly our pleasure to serve our guests and create a one of a kind experience for each and every person. We are so happy that we've made you feel right at home here and we enjoy having you stay with us. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to seeing you again soon Wyatt!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

the hotel is very clean overall, manager is the sweetest, hotel is great inside and out, rooms are very detailed and clean, staff is amazing, decorative writing on the mirrors, towel shaped animals, housekeepers do a great job, Francisca I think it was, who did service in my room, managed to have my room clean and tidy, and everything well organized, nothing wrong.
this hotel is great .

• Stayed: February 2013

Dear letlovelastforever,

I'd like to start by thanking you for taking the time to write a review about your experience. We set high standards for ourselves and pleasing our guests is our number one goal. We are happy to hear that you appreciated our attention to detail both inside the room and out. We look forward to having you again the next time you're in the Ontario Airport. Until then, take care!

Reviewed March 25, 2013

In town for a NASCAR race weekend. Stayed here for two night. Just wanted to say how nice the hotel was. Everything from the cleaniness to the location and the hotel staff exceeded my expectations.
Dan J.

• Stayed: March 2013, traveled solo

Dear Daniel J,

We hope that you enjoyed your Nascar weekend! What a fun and thrilling event. We are so glad that you seemed to have had a pleasant stay with us and appreciated the cleanliness and location of our hotel. We surely hope that you'll come on back and stay with us the next time you're in town for an event. See you then Mr. J!