Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center
$95
$149
$129
Residence Inn
Ontario Airport Inn(Ontario)(Great Value!)
$79
Hotels.com
$145
$118
$115
Orbitz.com
All reviewsfront deskconvention centerwafflesa great staynext morningclose to the airportfree breakfastdefinitely stay here againclean hotelchecking incoffee makerparking lotcookiessamanthatjmicrowaveshuttle
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We arrived here exhausted after a long day of travel. the hotel was clean and comfortable with very friendly service. we loved the orange slice flavored water in the lobby. the breakfast was fabulous. the shuttle driver drove us to the rental car place in the morning. Overall great stay at such a reasonable price.

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2013

Dear vkbrennan,

We are happy to hear that you had a pleasant and relaxing stay here with us after your long and exhausting day of travel. We always strive to provide an exceptional experience for our guests by going above and beyond what is normally expected. We hope to see you agian when you're in the area!

Reviewed December 27, 2012

My family (4 adults) stayed here on Christmas Day to meet when our son cmae down to see us from Washington. The staff was outstanding, with a friendly greeting from Meaghan (sp?) when we arrived and came and went through the day, to our departure on the morning of the 26th. Everyone was pleasant and more than happy to make our stay enjoyable. The room was clean, relaxing, and comfortable. Breakfast was good too. A comfortable area, and many choices to get started for the day.
It is obvious why this is the #1 Choice Hotel for three years in a row.

Dear tmgreen777,

What a pleasure it was to have you and your family stay with us this Christmas! We are very pleased that you all enjoyed your stay with us, from the staff interaction to the breakfast in the morning. Its our goal to make each guests stay a special experience and we truly hope to see you and your family again soon!

Reviewed December 14, 2012

Clean, comfortable, quiet rooms, with a exceptionally comfortable bed. Friendly and helpful staff. The gym is the best we have seen in similar hotels, with lots of hand weights, and actual directions on the recumbent bicycle on how to use it. Good breakfast, fresh fruit, and the nice lady took the time to show us how to make a waffle.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the middle of the corridor, not either end.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Dear TusconRLS,

I am very happy to hear that you had such a pleasant stay and enjoyed your time here with us. We truly appreciate your comments and compliments. It means a lot to us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

First of all, let me assure you that all of these reviews are completely accurate. This is an excellent hotel and the price is very affordable. The neighborhood is very safe too. Everything you'd need is basically within walking distance, or at least a short drive away. The beds at this hotel are extremely comfortable and the staff is very caring and treats you as if you're family. The most important thing for me (aside from cleanliness) is a quiet, restful night's sleep. I got both. I enjoyed the big flat-screen TV in my room with the 100+ channels and the chocolate treats on my bed when I arrived. I woke up the next morning to a delicious breakfast which consisted of cheese omelettes, potato rounds, yogurt, bacon, etc. Actually, it was so much food it was like eating at a buffet! As a guest, you will also receive discounts to many of the restaurants near the hotel. I was able to get 20% of my bill! Thank you Comfort Suites Ontario Airport for making my stay so enjoyable. I will tell my friends about you!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Dear OCTraveler21,

Thank you very much for your comments and review of our hotel! We try our very best to make every aspect of your stay and enjoyable and memorable experience. Im so glad we were able to provide that for you during your stay with us! We truly hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

One of the best choice hotel properties I have stayed at. Very clean, well equipped, and friendly staff. Nice grill/bar next door, and wonderful hot breakfast. My only complaint, suggestion really, is for them to organize the breakfast buffet so it flows. I was having to get sausage and eggs at one place, and walk across to the other side of breakfast area to get an english muffin.
My other small issue was the TV guide was 4-5 pages, but not all the channels worked. Maybe they could filter the system to only let guest flick through working channels.
Again. those are my only suggestions. This is a superb hotel, and well run!!
I would definetley stay here and recommend this location to everyone. Hotel of the year for a reason!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Dear wizkid971,

We are thrilled to hear that you had such a superb stay with us! We truly appreciate your comments and suggestions and will absolutely take them into consideration. Guest feedback is so very important to us and it is what helps us to continue to improve upon ourselves. Thank you so very much for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future!