“The rating is correct: #1”

Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center
Ranked #9 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed December 14, 2012

Clean, comfortable, quiet rooms, with a exceptionally comfortable bed. Friendly and helpful staff. The gym is the best we have seen in similar hotels, with lots of hand weights, and actual directions on the recumbent bicycle on how to use it. Good breakfast, fresh fruit, and the nice lady took the time to show us how to make a waffle.

Room Tip: Ask for a room in the middle of the corridor, not either end.
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled with family
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 20, 2012

Dear TusconRLS,

I am very happy to hear that you had such a pleasant stay and enjoyed your time here with us. We truly appreciate your comments and compliments. It means a lot to us! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 9, 2012

First of all, let me assure you that all of these reviews are completely accurate. This is an excellent hotel and the price is very affordable. The neighborhood is very safe too. Everything you'd need is basically within walking distance, or at least a short drive away. The beds at this hotel are extremely comfortable and the staff is very caring and treats you as if you're family. The most important thing for me (aside from cleanliness) is a quiet, restful night's sleep. I got both. I enjoyed the big flat-screen TV in my room with the 100+ channels and the chocolate treats on my bed when I arrived. I woke up the next morning to a delicious breakfast which consisted of cheese omelettes, potato rounds, yogurt, bacon, etc. Actually, it was so much food it was like eating at a buffet! As a guest, you will also receive discounts to many of the restaurants near the hotel. I was able to get 20% of my bill! Thank you Comfort Suites Ontario Airport for making my stay so enjoyable. I will tell my friends about you!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled solo
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 13, 2012

Dear OCTraveler21,

Thank you very much for your comments and review of our hotel! We try our very best to make every aspect of your stay and enjoyable and memorable experience. Im so glad we were able to provide that for you during your stay with us! We truly hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 5, 2012

One of the best choice hotel properties I have stayed at. Very clean, well equipped, and friendly staff. Nice grill/bar next door, and wonderful hot breakfast. My only complaint, suggestion really, is for them to organize the breakfast buffet so it flows. I was having to get sausage and eggs at one place, and walk across to the other side of breakfast area to get an english muffin.
My other small issue was the TV guide was 4-5 pages, but not all the channels worked. Maybe they could filter the system to only let guest flick through working channels.
Again. those are my only suggestions. This is a superb hotel, and well run!!
I would definetley stay here and recommend this location to everyone. Hotel of the year for a reason!

• Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 6, 2012

Dear wizkid971,

We are thrilled to hear that you had such a superb stay with us! We truly appreciate your comments and suggestions and will absolutely take them into consideration. Guest feedback is so very important to us and it is what helps us to continue to improve upon ourselves. Thank you so very much for staying with us and we hope to see you again in the future!

Reviewed November 23, 2012

Well trained, friendly staff, Meghan was competent and everything was easy and swift. I can see why you are the number one airport hotel! Animal towel sculptures very cute in the room and breakfast to go and even hot coffee even at 4:00 am very appreciated. Kudos to you Comfort suites!

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled as a couple
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2012

Dear bbfergu,

Thank you very much for taking time out of your day to write a review about your recent stay with us. We appreciate your business so much and we are so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us. We try to be as accomodating as possible and provide you with all that you need while you are here, including nice hot coffee at 4am! Thank you again for choosing to stay with us and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed November 21, 2012

We had an early morning flight, so we picked a hotel close to the airport that included a shuttle. Arriving at the hotel, we were impressed with the beautiful exterior finishes. Once we entered the warm and inviting lobby we were greeted with a smile and courtesy from the Front Desk staff. She suggested we return our car that evening, and use their shuttle service to pick us from from the rental location, so we'd have an even easier commute in the morning. This worked very smoothly.

When we entered our room, once again we were pleasantly surprised. Beautifully appointed including some fun Towel Animals. Very spacious, large flat screen TV, sofa, desk space with included wifi. The bed and linens were comfy and made for a great night's sleep.
I will definitely stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with family
1  Thank HopeF
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 23, 2012

Dear HopeF,

I am so happy to hear that you were pleasantly surprised by your stay at our hotel! Our guests truly are our number one priority and making each guests stay memorable is important to us. Im so pleased that you were able to get your rental car dropped off the night before, allowing for an easier morning for you. We hope that you come back and stay with us again soon!

Reviewed November 18, 2012

We've stayed in this hotel 4 times and have had an outstanding experience each time! Employees are friendly, hotel is spotlessly clean, rooms are nice, beds are comfy, pool area is nice and pool is actually heated! We stay here when we visit our daughter at Azusa Pacific University - 30 min drive but worth it for the value and nice hotel. I became a Comfort Inn Choice member and enjoyed extra special treatment as a result. Good (though fairly typical) breakfast, too. For those who can't afford to spend a fortune, you get a lovely vacation at a good price. Our family of 5 stayed in a nice (and large) room for $89 a night.

• Stayed: October 2012

Dear Lynn M,

We truly appreicate that you and your family come to stay with us when you visit your daughter at APU. We know its a bit of a drive from here to there, and take it as a nice compliment that you're willing to do the drive to stay with us. Thank you! We are also pleased to hear that you find the hotel so comfortable and and enjoy spending time here as well. We look forward to your next stay with us!

Reviewed November 12, 2012

I stayed at the Comfort Suites for one night on business travel. I had a very early flight the next morning and the location of this hotel was very convenient to the airport. The service at the hotel was impeccable and when I arrived in my room I was pleasantly greeted by some adorable towel animals with candy eyes and a "welcome" note on the mirror. The room, although simple, was spotless and comfortable. The staff was very friendly, as well. I would definitely recommend this hotel. thanks, Comfort Suites!

Stayed: November 2012, traveled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Dear Rebecca H,

Yes, we truly do care, you've got that right! We are so pleased that your business travel brought you here to us and that you enjoyed your stay with us, even though it was a short visit. We try to think outside the box of the norm that you find at other hotels and Im pleased that you enjoyed the note on the mirror and the towel animals! The quality of your stay is very important to us and I hope that we met and exceeded your expecations. We hope to see you again the next time that business or pleasure travel brings you to the area!