Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center
Residence Inn
$130
$111
$74
All reviewsfront deskconvention centerwafflesa great staynext morningclose to the airportfree breakfastdefinitely stay here againclean hotelchecking incoffee makerparking lotcookiessamanthatjmicrowaveshuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 21, 2012

I have stayed at the Comfort Suites - Ontario Airport on a couple of occaisions. Whenever I am in the Ontario area, I choose this hotel. It is a pleasure to stay at the Comfort Suites - Ontario Airport. The staff is helpful, cheerful and polite. I feel welcomed - like family. The property is absolutely immaculate. The breakfast is over the top with excellent choices including fresh fruit. I recommend this hotel to friends and business associates alike. In addition to the great people, service and facilities, it is a GREAT value.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Dennis F
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Dear Dennis F,

I cannot begin to thank you enough for the kind and generous things you said about your stay and the hotel. Its such a good feeling when we are able to satisfy our guests and make their stay enjoyable. Recommending us to friends and family is one of the best compliments we can receive and and behalf of my staff and I, Thank you!!!! We look forward to seeing you the next time you are in town!

Reviewed October 21, 2012

i stayed here about twice this month for work in the area, great staff and very clean. they always help me out with whatever i need. shuttle is very convenient. it's also nice to see they car about the place and guest, the hotels is all decorated with hay stacks and Pumpkins. i will be back there when im back in the area. i travel throughout the western region including Texas and OKC and this is one of the best if not the best i have stayed at.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business

Dear AA_LOPEZ,

I would first like to thank you for staying with us while you had work in the area. We know you have a lot of options for lodging, and we appreicate you choosing us! Im pleased that you were able to make use of our shuttle and that it worked out well for you. We do love to decorate for the seasons, aiming to make our hotel as comfortable and welcoming as we can with an "at-home" feel. Any time you are in the area again, we sure hope you come stay with us again!

Reviewed October 15, 2012

I travel quite frequently for business and I am a ChoicePrivileges Elite Diamond Member. Choice Hotels has many diffent properties ranging from not-so-good to excellent. This hotel is excellent in my opinion, The rooms are very nice and they treat ChoicePrivileges members like royalty. I have many Choice Hotel options in the LA area, but I will drive a little extra and out of my way to stay at this property.

Bill from Minnesota

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded November 1, 2012

Dear Willam A,

First and foremost, thank you so much for being a Choice Privileges Elite Diamond Member! We truly appreciate your patronage and loyalty to our brand. It is such a wonderful compliment to us that when you stay in the LA area that you make it a point to stay with us, even with a bit of an extra drive. That means a lot to myself and my staff! I am so pleased that we have made you feel so welcomed and comfortable here. We look forward to seeing you soon!

Reviewed October 14, 2012

My wife and I had a great stay at this hotel while in town for the Indycar races at the Auto Club Speedway. The location is pretty close to the track so the drive there and back was quick. The whole place was really clean and the staff very friendly. Our room was quiet and seemed to be well insulated from noises in the hallway or other rooms. The room had a large flat screen TV with a ton of channels, couch and fridge. There was a complimentary bottle of water in the fridge and the staff gave us an extra at check in since there were two of us. We'll be making reservations soon for next year!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TimmyTraveler

Dear TimmyTraveler,

I am so happy to hear that you and your wife had such a great stay when you came for the Indycar races at the Auto Club Speedway! Its great you were able to stay so close and get there and back so easily. Im pleased that you both were happy with your room accomodations and were able to enjoy the multitude of channels that we have available. Coming back to stay with us next year is a wonderful compliment to our hotel and staff, and we thank you so much for your loyalty! See you next year!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Just as advertised, a great place to stay. The special service is what really counts. Joan and her staff were all very friendly and knowledgeable about surrounding area and if they didn't know, they would get online to help you. Free wifi, yeah! The bed was comfortable, but I didn't like the little pillows either. The complimentary shuttle was great, but not at your beck and call, which I didn't expect, but had some long waits at convention center waiting for ride back to hotel. Breakfast was kept well stocked with more friendly staff. This hotel has everything and more than higher priced hotels in area, but served in a more casual, friendly manner.

Room Tip: Just let Joan know what you need and she will make you happy if possible.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank wtmtnfox85

Dear wtmtnfox85,

We are so very pleased that you had such a great experience when you came to stay with us and found our staff to be friendly and knowledgable! We like to make things as easy as possible for our guests, so we strive to have all the information you may need on hand, and what we dont know, we'll do all we can to find out for you. Our apologies to you for the wait on the shuttle coming back from the convention center. It may have been a busy time for the shuttle, and we apologize for having kept you waiting. Thank you for taking the time share about your experience with us and we look forward to having you back again next time!