Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center
$71
$138
$111
$74
All reviewsfront deskconvention centerwafflesa great staynext morningclose to the airportfree breakfastdefinitely stay here againclean hotelchecking incoffee makerparking lotcookiessamanthatjmicrowaveshuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 14, 2012

My wife and I had a great stay at this hotel while in town for the Indycar races at the Auto Club Speedway. The location is pretty close to the track so the drive there and back was quick. The whole place was really clean and the staff very friendly. Our room was quiet and seemed to be well insulated from noises in the hallway or other rooms. The room had a large flat screen TV with a ton of channels, couch and fridge. There was a complimentary bottle of water in the fridge and the staff gave us an extra at check in since there were two of us. We'll be making reservations soon for next year!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled as a couple
1  Thank TimmyTraveler
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 25, 2012

Dear TimmyTraveler,

I am so happy to hear that you and your wife had such a great stay when you came for the Indycar races at the Auto Club Speedway! Its great you were able to stay so close and get there and back so easily. Im pleased that you both were happy with your room accomodations and were able to enjoy the multitude of channels that we have available. Coming back to stay with us next year is a wonderful compliment to our hotel and staff, and we thank you so much for your loyalty! See you next year!

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Just as advertised, a great place to stay. The special service is what really counts. Joan and her staff were all very friendly and knowledgeable about surrounding area and if they didn't know, they would get online to help you. Free wifi, yeah! The bed was comfortable, but I didn't like the little pillows either. The complimentary shuttle was great, but not at your beck and call, which I didn't expect, but had some long waits at convention center waiting for ride back to hotel. Breakfast was kept well stocked with more friendly staff. This hotel has everything and more than higher priced hotels in area, but served in a more casual, friendly manner.

Room Tip: Just let Joan know what you need and she will make you happy if possible.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank wtmtnfox85

Dear wtmtnfox85,

We are so very pleased that you had such a great experience when you came to stay with us and found our staff to be friendly and knowledgable! We like to make things as easy as possible for our guests, so we strive to have all the information you may need on hand, and what we dont know, we'll do all we can to find out for you. Our apologies to you for the wait on the shuttle coming back from the convention center. It may have been a busy time for the shuttle, and we apologize for having kept you waiting. Thank you for taking the time share about your experience with us and we look forward to having you back again next time!

Reviewed October 8, 2012

I would highly recommend this well run, highly efficient, spotless hotel. The staff are extremely helpful and are a credit to the way a hotel should be operated. It is apparent that the manager is very knowledgeable as to the needs of today's business traveller. Additionally if I was in the area for pleasure with my family I would not hesitate to stay at this hotel. Keep up the good work! You all deserve to be congratulated.

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank MSG1250

Dear MSG1250,

Thank you so much for sharing through your review about your delightful experience! We truly appreciate your compliments. We absolutely try to anticipate the needs of all of our travelers and try to make every guests experience pleasant and comfortable. We would love to have to back anytime you are in the nearby areas! See you sometime soon, we hope!

Reviewed October 4, 2012

This was a fantastic hotel. The staff were so friendly, from check-in to check-out. The lobby and rooms were beautifully decorated. I even commented to my friend that I wish they could come decorate my house.

The room was very clean and comfortable. I don't understand the tiny pillows, there were at least 6 on the bed. I loved the personalized welcome message on the mirror, and the towel animals were a great touch.

One thing I've never seen before was a sundries cache. You could buy all kinds of snacks-- even healthy stuff! I was shocked to see soy milk and protein drinks for sale. I expected the normal candy and chips, but the option for healthy food was so welcome.

Complimentary breakfast was a little above average. The usual rubbery eggs, bacon one day and what appeared to be corned beef hash the next day. They also had pasteries, diy waffles, yoghurt, hard-boiled eggs, even string cheese. I don't drink coffee, but my friend did and said it was great.

I can't say enough good things about this hotel. This was the best hotel experience I've ever had, hands down. I can't believe how great of a deal we got either! (AAA rate, booked directly with the hotel)

Room Tip: While this is right by the airport, you'd never know! I couldn't hear a single plane from the room. I don't think there is a bad room in the place.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Dear singandstuff,

I am so incredibly pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us so much and that its the best hotel experience you've had! That right there makes all that we do so worth it. Im glad you got chance to check out our sundries shop and that you appreciated our healthy snack options and that you enjoyed the variety of items that we offer at our breakfast. The pillows are the standard hotel size. Knowing that they are on the small side, we like to provide plenty of them to ensure our guests comfort.
Thank you so much for staying with us here at Comfort Suites and we hope to see you again the next time you are in town!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Joan the general manager is so great. She has handled our constantly changing 72-room reservation without any errors or dramas, and checked us into rooms that are personalized with our names and cute towel animals. She had made us feel so welcomed. Everyone from our group said they have never stayed in such nice Comfort Suites before. This hotel is one of a kind lead by a wonderful manager. Bravo!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Dear flyin321,

I'd like to first thank you and your crew for choosing our hotel to stay at while working in the area. You and your group were delightful to work with and it was a pleasure to have you all here. We are so happy that you all enjoyed the personal touches that we like to put into our rooms before our guests arrive! Our goal is to make our guests feel welcomed and comfortable and try to make each experience one to remember. Thank you so much for your feedback on your stay with us, and anytime that you are back in the area we hope to see you all!