All reviews front desk convention center waffles a great stay next morning close to the airport free breakfast coffee maker parking lot tj microwave shuttle housekeeping college starbucks sofa freeway
Reviewed October 4, 2012

This was a fantastic hotel. The staff were so friendly, from check-in to check-out. The lobby and rooms were beautifully decorated. I even commented to my friend that I wish they could come decorate my house.

The room was very clean and comfortable. I don't understand the tiny pillows, there were at least 6 on the bed. I loved the personalized welcome message on the mirror, and the towel animals were a great touch.

One thing I've never seen before was a sundries cache. You could buy all kinds of snacks-- even healthy stuff! I was shocked to see soy milk and protein drinks for sale. I expected the normal candy and chips, but the option for healthy food was so welcome.

Complimentary breakfast was a little above average. The usual rubbery eggs, bacon one day and what appeared to be corned beef hash the next day. They also had pasteries, diy waffles, yoghurt, hard-boiled eggs, even string cheese. I don't drink coffee, but my friend did and said it was great.

I can't say enough good things about this hotel. This was the best hotel experience I've ever had, hands down. I can't believe how great of a deal we got either! (AAA rate, booked directly with the hotel)

Room Tip: While this is right by the airport, you'd never know! I couldn't hear a single plane from the room. I don't think there is a bad room in the place.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 18, 2012

Dear singandstuff,

I am so incredibly pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us so much and that its the best hotel experience you've had! That right there makes all that we do so worth it. Im glad you got chance to check out our sundries shop and that you appreciated our healthy snack options and that you enjoyed the variety of items that we offer at our breakfast. The pillows are the standard hotel size. Knowing that they are on the small side, we like to provide plenty of them to ensure our guests comfort.
Thank you so much for staying with us here at Comfort Suites and we hope to see you again the next time you are in town!

Reviewed October 2, 2012

Joan the general manager is so great. She has handled our constantly changing 72-room reservation without any errors or dramas, and checked us into rooms that are personalized with our names and cute towel animals. She had made us feel so welcomed. Everyone from our group said they have never stayed in such nice Comfort Suites before. This hotel is one of a kind lead by a wonderful manager. Bravo!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 12, 2012

Dear flyin321,

I'd like to first thank you and your crew for choosing our hotel to stay at while working in the area. You and your group were delightful to work with and it was a pleasure to have you all here. We are so happy that you all enjoyed the personal touches that we like to put into our rooms before our guests arrive! Our goal is to make our guests feel welcomed and comfortable and try to make each experience one to remember. Thank you so much for your feedback on your stay with us, and anytime that you are back in the area we hope to see you all!

Reviewed September 28, 2012

I read the reviews on this Hotel so I thought I would stay and see how this compared with other chains. From the moment I walked in the staff was very welcoming and friendly. As a choice hotels member I have stayed at many comfort suits but this tops them all. The room was extremely clean. They had a personalized note in my room thanking me for booking with them and like a cruise ship experience they had hand towels shaped like small animals in the front room and restroom. I know, not everyone's thing, but unique and fun for a chain hotel. I WILL stay here again when back in town in a few months.

Room Tip: This was my first stay here so hard to know how much the rooms differ, but I'm not sure you can pick a bad room.
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2012

Dear sbean54,

I am so glad that you came to stay with us adter reading the reviews on our hotel. I am even more pleased that you so thoroughly enjoyed your stay and will be returning the next time that you're in Ontario. Its such a joy for us that we can make your traveling experience memorable and comfortable. Thank you so much for choosing our hotel. We know that you have many choices in hotels, and we so appreciate that you have chosen us. Thank you!

Reviewed September 26, 2012

What can I add? Easy to get to, property in fantastic shape, front desk extremely hospitable, great price point, yada, yada, yada. Really, you can't go wrong if it works in your plans. Can't imagine a nicer hotel in even a wider price range.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo

Dear mike m,

Let me start by thanking you for coming to trip advisor to review our hotel before coming to stay with us, and then returning to the site to write a review of your own. Its such a compliment when guests take the time to review us, so thank you very much. I am thrilled that we lived up to our other reviews for you and that you seemed to enjoy your stay with us. We truly hope that you feel at home when you come here, and if theres anything else we can do for you when you're here, be sure to let us know. See you next time!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

If you read my reviews you'll see I don't hand out 5 stars lightly. This is the best Comfort Suites, nay, the best Choice Hotels hotel I've ever stayed at. By a large margin. I will definitely stay here again when I'm traveling through Ontario airport.

Clean. A whole new level of clean. Beyond clean. Spotless.
Comfortable. All new furniture in the rooms. Rooms very well appointed and VERY comfortable.
I think the TV in my room was about a 5000 inch flat panel.
The lobby and public areas of the hotel are fresh, new and decorated with style and attention.
I had to leave the hotel before breakfast began in the morning, but guess what, they had brown paper baggies with a to-go breakfast for travelers like me who need to leave early.
When I stepped into my room after check-in I found a personalized welcome message written on the hall mirror in my room.

Several popular fast food restaurants including Quiznos (across the parking lot) and In-n-Out (a few blocks down the road)

I see that this hotel is the Choice Hotels hotel of the year this year. I believe it and I can see why. This hotel is clearly run by someone who cares, has great style and WANTS to run a class hotel. The towels folded into animal shapes in my bathroom... what profit purpose does that serve except to make me laugh and feel good?

Brisk 10 minute walk to ONT Terminal 2, or free shuttle bus leaving on the :00 and :30 each hour.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business

Dear christ0fu,

Wow! What amazing compliments you've given to myself and my team! Thank you so much for your appreciation and your attention to detail. All that we do is soley for the guest and the experience while staying with us. Cleanliness is number one and we are very rigorous when it comes to keeping everything spotless, crisp and new. We like everyone to feel as if they are walking into a brand new room and feel as comfortable as if its their own home. Thank you again so much for your review and compliments, and we truly look forward to the next time you come and stay with us!