Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center
$134
$114
Residence Inn
$74
All reviewsfront deskconvention centerwafflesa great staynext morningclose to the airportfree breakfastdefinitely stay here againclean hotelchecking incoffee makerparking lotcookiessamanthatjmicrowaveshuttle
FilterAll languages
Reviewed September 7, 2012

I stay at least 150 + nights a year on the road and mostly at Choice Hotels for the points (however choice is allowing most of their properties to decline).
Having said that, I can't tell you how many different Comfort Suites I have been in and this is HANDS DOWN THE BEST.
I could write a story about it all but there is no need. Its FIRST CLASS, the BEST Choice Hotel I have stayed in to date! I only wish I worked in that area more so I could use this hotel.

Do not hesitate to book here, you will be amazed. Choice needs to send all there owner here to learn how to do it right.

Oh yea, you get 10-20% off at local restaurants too!

Room Tip: Upper floor is always better
  • Stayed: September 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank GW1115
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 18, 2012

Thank you so very much for all of the wonderful comments! We appreciate you for choosing us! It was a pleasure having you here. We truly take pride in the service that we provide to our guests and do everything we can to make each guests stay as comfortable, relaxing and welcoming as we can. It’s an amazing compliment when guests tell us they will definitely be back, so thank you so very much! We look forward to seeing you again!

Reviewed September 5, 2012

I chose this hotel because of the great reviews and wanted to be near the ONT airport, wanted a shuttle, breakfast, laundry room, fitness center. Everything was great and would've given 5 stars if they had better sound proofing. Could hear the train, airplanes, A/C going on and off, other guests, etc. Thankfully I had ear plugs and managed to get some sleep. Otherwise, would have considered leaving for another hotel. From other reviews, I knew about the noise, so I requested a "quieter" room at the back of the hotel. The train was still very loud. I don't think you can escape the noise from any room in the hotel.

Also, they do have a perfumey smell (febreeze?) in the hotel. I requested no spray and they were great about airing out the room before we checked in. However, the perfume smell was very strong by the computer/printers in the lobby.

Would highly recommend this hotel if you don't mind the noise!

Room Tip: I don't think you can avoid the noise from the train from any room in this hotel. Bring ear plugs!
  • Stayed: August 2012, traveled with family

Thank you for choosing Comfort Suites Ontario. We are pleased to hear that you enjoyed all of our amenities. From the wide variety we have to offer at breakfast, to the laundry room and fitness center. We are also glad you appreciated that we aired out your room prior to your arrival. Thank you for taking the time to review our hotel and we hope to see you back again.

Reviewed September 1, 2012

This motel and Staff are the best there is. The manager of this great Motel knows no strangers everyone staying as a guest are treated like family. The snack room is full of goodies you don't have to leave the Motel to enjoy a snack. I stay there several days at a time working and when
returning You are greeted with a Big Smile.Breakfast is way better then your average Motel's.
The rooms are like home everything you need is there.When I'm working in southern cal. I will stay at this Motel and commute back and forth. Can't say enough about this Motel and Staff.
Thanks Joan and Staff
Richard (Rick) Fuller

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for all of the great compliments and for your confidence in our staff, we are here to serve you. It is our goal to make your stay as close to “home” as possible and I am glad we have met your needs. It is always a pleasure having you stay here with us. Thank you again. We appreciate you!

Reviewed August 22, 2012

This was a good choice for a stay. The Hotel has been a Choice Hotel of the Year for several years and the folks that work there take that seriously. The hotel was very similar in condition to most of the other Choice Properties that I have stayed in. But the people were much more engaged with the Customer. Price was very fair for the area and amenities like the pool and breakfast were better than average.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business

Thank you for the lovely compliment. Our staff works very hard to meet all of our guests needs. We appreciate that you acknowledged our hotel, because that’s what makes us number one! So thank you again and we look forward to having you stay with us soon!

Reviewed August 20, 2012

I am very partial to Comfort Suites but this hotel really out did theirselves. You are greated with a warm smile and a friendly hello. I needed to run out and pick up a few things and their shuttle was all to glad to run me to a couple different places around town. The manager came out and greeted us personaly and let us know they were there for us. I can gaurentee when I am back in town I will stay here.

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded August 23, 2012

Dear gbolin,

I am very happy to hear that you are a loyal Comfort Suites guest and Im thrilled that you felt our hotel here in Ontario, Ca is among the best. We truly take pride in the service we provide to our guests and do everything we can to make each guests stay as comfortable, relaxing and welcoming as we can. Its great to hear that you were able to make use of our shuttle services to get you were you needed to go. Its an amazing compliment to get when guests tell us they will definitely be back, so thank you so very much! We look forward to seeing you next time! Take care!