All reviewsfront deskconvention centerwafflesa great staynext morningclose to the airportfree breakfastcoffee makerparking lottjmicrowaveshuttlehousekeepingcollegestarbuckssofafreeway
Reviewed December 22, 2011

I had read the great reviews for this Comfort Suites, and let me tell you, it lived up to it's reputation! We arrived late in the evening. Staff was courteous, check in was prompt. The room was very modern and clean. Beds were comfortable. The hotel was very quiet. Complimentary breakfast the next morning was fantastic! There were many options to choose from, even my picky kids were completely satisfied. We will definitely stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank 3farmboys
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2012

Dear 3farmboys,

Thank you so much for your kind review of our hotel. Im excited to hear that you feel we lived up to our reputation and that we helped to make your stay a positive and comfortable experience for you and your family. We hope to see you again soon at the Comfort Suites Ontario Airport.

Reviewed December 17, 2011

This is a great place to stay in Ontario. Not only is it very close to the airport, the people working at this hotel are very courteous, helpful and will go out of their way to make you feel right at home. I have never stayed in a nicer, cleaner hotel. Will return again! Great complimentary breakfast every day too. That's a huge time and money saver.

Room Tip: Since this is near the airport and a railroad line, it can get a little noisy. Ask for a room at the end of the hallway, away from the front of the hotel.
  • Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Ginnyw777

Dear Ginny,

Thank you so much for staying with us here at the Comfort Suites Ontario Airport. Its so wonderful to hear that we helped make your stay with us an enjoyable one. I will make sure to share your comments with the staff, and we hope to see you again very soon!

Reviewed December 16, 2011

This property far exceeds any other property in the chain. Joan Ericksen (mgr) and her staff have made this property so far ahead of any other properties the others just don't hold a candle. Clean, modern, and a joy to stay with them. The service is outstanding. Breakfast is outstanding, and the amenities, and room was large, comfortable, and quiet even though it is an "airport property". Always stay here when in the area. YOU WON"T BE DISAPPOINTED!

Room Tip: Don't look any further -- book it here and enjoy the stay.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank almost50years

I am so happy to hear that our hotel exceeded your expecations. We strive to make each guests stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible. Im glad to hear that you enjoyed our wonderful fresh breakfast! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 15, 2011

We had to make a quick trip to California for a funeral and chose this hotel because it was close to the airport. The staff was helpful and they served a wonderful hot breakfast. The room was so nice, and extremely comfortable. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Debbie B

Dear Debbie,

Im sorry to hear the reason for your stay with us, but I am so glad that we were able to make your visit a comfortable one. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites Ontario Airport, and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

A multiple platinum medal winner- and it is not an accident.

This place will blow your socks off! The manager is a but like Sarah Palin - A rogue! The breakfast is better than any I have seen and provides a cut fruit tray, fresh oatmeal, and real food.

The staff is the freindliest I have met anywhere-They take a lot of pride at this property.

Near the airport and they provide shuttle services.

I will go here and advise or corpoprate Vice presidents to use this property.

Room Tip: Choose the side away from the airport - a little quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank David R

Dear David,

It delights me to hear that you enjoyed our fresh breakfast so much. We take pride in providing the highest quality items, service and rooms for our guests to enjoy. Thank you for your kind comments. I will be sure to pass them along to my staff. We hope to see you again soon!