All reviewsfront deskconvention centerwafflesa great staynext morningclose to the airportfree breakfastcoffee makerparking lottjmicrowaveshuttlehousekeepingcollegestarbuckssofafreeway
Reviewed December 16, 2011

This property far exceeds any other property in the chain. Joan Ericksen (mgr) and her staff have made this property so far ahead of any other properties the others just don't hold a candle. Clean, modern, and a joy to stay with them. The service is outstanding. Breakfast is outstanding, and the amenities, and room was large, comfortable, and quiet even though it is an "airport property". Always stay here when in the area. YOU WON"T BE DISAPPOINTED!

Room Tip: Don't look any further -- book it here and enjoy the stay.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
2  Thank almost50years
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2012

I am so happy to hear that our hotel exceeded your expecations. We strive to make each guests stay as comfortable and pleasant as possible. Im glad to hear that you enjoyed our wonderful fresh breakfast! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed December 15, 2011

We had to make a quick trip to California for a funeral and chose this hotel because it was close to the airport. The staff was helpful and they served a wonderful hot breakfast. The room was so nice, and extremely comfortable. I would definately stay here again.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family
2  Thank Debbie B

Dear Debbie,

Im sorry to hear the reason for your stay with us, but I am so glad that we were able to make your visit a comfortable one. Thank you for choosing the Comfort Suites Ontario Airport, and we look forward to your next stay with us.

Reviewed December 13, 2011

A multiple platinum medal winner- and it is not an accident.

This place will blow your socks off! The manager is a but like Sarah Palin - A rogue! The breakfast is better than any I have seen and provides a cut fruit tray, fresh oatmeal, and real food.

The staff is the freindliest I have met anywhere-They take a lot of pride at this property.

Near the airport and they provide shuttle services.

I will go here and advise or corpoprate Vice presidents to use this property.

Room Tip: Choose the side away from the airport - a little quieter.
  • Stayed: May 2011, traveled on business
4  Thank David R

Dear David,

It delights me to hear that you enjoyed our fresh breakfast so much. We take pride in providing the highest quality items, service and rooms for our guests to enjoy. Thank you for your kind comments. I will be sure to pass them along to my staff. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 9, 2011

This was an excellent experience, one of the very best Comfort Suites/Inns that we have ever had the pleasure to visit. The entire staff was great, very helpful, friendly, and courteous at all times. They exceeded all their advertisements. We were in Ontario to officiate at the funeral of a family member. The room was lovely, very comfortable and clean, and always quiet. We look forward to returning and we will be recommending this Comfort Suites to family, friends, and business associates.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business

Dear Mr. Martin,

I am so pleased to hear that you had such an excellent experience with us here at the Comfort Suites Ontario Airport. Your recommendation to family and friends is the best compliment we can receive. Thank you so much for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

What a great find!
Happened to need a couple of nights accommodation near ONT airport and thought I would give this place a go.

Airport shuttle was with me 10 minutes after calling and after a short ride, I was at the hotel.

As you enter the hotel you walk over a plaque showing "Winner Best in World" for Comfort Inn two years in a row - very impressive! Area was nicely decorated for Christmas.

Check in was friendly and efficient.

Room is a good size, huge comfortable bed on which I slept extremely well. TV had plenty of channels and was huge - 40 inch or so.

Bathroom is nice and shower water pressure was good.

Pool area looked nice with furniture and some shade as well as a BBQ to one end - a really nice added guest amenity I think.

There is also behind reception a small area with stocked fridges with drinks as well as snacks and quick food - nice if you don't feel like heading out.

There's a couple of restaurants / fast food places across the hotel parking lot and loads more within half a mile in any direction. Breakfast at the hotel was nice. It was good value, I liked the hot options and range of items available. Items were regularly refreshed.

All in all a great stay - anything but your typical run-of-the-mill airport hotel. You won't regret choosing this property.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Mark G
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2012

Dear Mark,

Thank you for kind words about our hotel. You as a guest are the reason why we are #1. Your words will be shared with all the staff. We looked forward to your next visit to the United States.

Have a wonderful 2012.