All reviews front desk convention center waffles a great stay next morning close to the airport free breakfast coffee maker parking lot tj microwave shuttle housekeeping college starbucks sofa freeway
Reviewed December 9, 2011

This was an excellent experience, one of the very best Comfort Suites/Inns that we have ever had the pleasure to visit. The entire staff was great, very helpful, friendly, and courteous at all times. They exceeded all their advertisements. We were in Ontario to officiate at the funeral of a family member. The room was lovely, very comfortable and clean, and always quiet. We look forward to returning and we will be recommending this Comfort Suites to family, friends, and business associates.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 31, 2012

Dear Mr. Martin,

I am so pleased to hear that you had such an excellent experience with us here at the Comfort Suites Ontario Airport. Your recommendation to family and friends is the best compliment we can receive. Thank you so much for staying with us and we look forward to your next visit.

What a great find!
Happened to need a couple of nights accommodation near ONT airport and thought I would give this place a go.

Airport shuttle was with me 10 minutes after calling and after a short ride, I was at the hotel.

As you enter the hotel you walk over a plaque showing "Winner Best in World" for Comfort Inn two years in a row - very impressive! Area was nicely decorated for Christmas.

Check in was friendly and efficient.

Room is a good size, huge comfortable bed on which I slept extremely well. TV had plenty of channels and was huge - 40 inch or so.

Bathroom is nice and shower water pressure was good.

Pool area looked nice with furniture and some shade as well as a BBQ to one end - a really nice added guest amenity I think.

There is also behind reception a small area with stocked fridges with drinks as well as snacks and quick food - nice if you don't feel like heading out.

There's a couple of restaurants / fast food places across the hotel parking lot and loads more within half a mile in any direction. Breakfast at the hotel was nice. It was good value, I liked the hot options and range of items available. Items were regularly refreshed.

All in all a great stay - anything but your typical run-of-the-mill airport hotel. You won't regret choosing this property.

• Stayed: November 2011
1  Thank Mark G
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2012

Dear Mark,

Thank you for kind words about our hotel. You as a guest are the reason why we are #1. Your words will be shared with all the staff. We looked forward to your next visit to the United States.

Have a wonderful 2012.

Reviewed December 9, 2011

Staying here, after travelling and staying at other hotels, helped "recharge my batteries". The friendly, home-away-from-home atmosphere is awesome. The suite rooms are spacious and the beds are comfy. The free breakfast bar is second to none, great selection and it all tastes good.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2012

Dear T P,

Thank you for sharing your comments about our hotel. We are glad so glad you chose to stay with us to "recharge your batteries." We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 5, 2011

I recently traveled to the Ontario area from Sydney to see my family for Thanksgiving, when booking accommodation, I came across this hotel at a great price and decided to give it a go, and I am glad I did!

After a 20 hours of traveling, this place was a sight for sore eyes, I knew the moment we walked through the door that this place was different. From the outside I expected a normal standard business type hotel, but as soon as I entered the lobby, I felt like I was home. The hotel was already beautifully decorated for Christmas, and everyone was incredibly warm and friendly.

Check-in was speedy and I was on my way to my room in only a few minutes. The rooms are great, and have everything you need from a hotel (including a massive TV!). Everything was perfectly clean and comfortable. The bed was extremely heaven, and I had the best night sleep in a long time.

Breakfast was all you could ask for, plenty to choose from even though I opted for the fresh waffles each morning (hey, I'm on holiday after all).

The hotel is very close to busy roads, but I barely heard anything, and it is close to lots of shopping (a massive mall up the road), and so close to Ontario Airport and the free shuttle was a quick, easy, and cheap way to get around area!

All I can say is that this place is great, you are made to feel like part of the family from everyone from housekeeping, front desk, manager, shuttle driver etc...

perfect for anyone traveling with a family, or on business, this place has it all.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family

Dear RLMUK,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Comfort Suites Ontario Airport. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you had a great holiday and look forward to your next trip to the United States.

Best Wishes for 2012.

Reviewed December 5, 2011

When my family and I travel to California, the place to stay is a no-brainer. We love this hotel! They never get it wrong. It is wonderful every time. Breakfast and the pool are my kids favorite things. The beds are comfortable, the rooms are large, and I love that each room has a microwave and fridge. Way to go Comfort Suites! We will be BACK!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family

Dear KME1981,

Thank you for being a loyal guest. We appreciate your comments and look forward to you coming to visit. We wish you a great 2012.