All reviewsfront deskconvention centerwafflesa great staynext morningclose to the airportfree breakfastcoffee makerparking lottjmicrowaveshuttlehousekeepingcollegestarbuckssofafreeway
Reviewed December 9, 2011

Staying here, after travelling and staying at other hotels, helped "recharge my batteries". The friendly, home-away-from-home atmosphere is awesome. The suite rooms are spacious and the beds are comfy. The free breakfast bar is second to none, great selection and it all tastes good.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled on business
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded January 6, 2012

Dear T P,

Thank you for sharing your comments about our hotel. We are glad so glad you chose to stay with us to "recharge your batteries." We look forward to your next visit.

Reviewed December 5, 2011

I recently traveled to the Ontario area from Sydney to see my family for Thanksgiving, when booking accommodation, I came across this hotel at a great price and decided to give it a go, and I am glad I did!

After a 20 hours of traveling, this place was a sight for sore eyes, I knew the moment we walked through the door that this place was different. From the outside I expected a normal standard business type hotel, but as soon as I entered the lobby, I felt like I was home. The hotel was already beautifully decorated for Christmas, and everyone was incredibly warm and friendly.

Check-in was speedy and I was on my way to my room in only a few minutes. The rooms are great, and have everything you need from a hotel (including a massive TV!). Everything was perfectly clean and comfortable. The bed was extremely heaven, and I had the best night sleep in a long time.

Breakfast was all you could ask for, plenty to choose from even though I opted for the fresh waffles each morning (hey, I'm on holiday after all).

The hotel is very close to busy roads, but I barely heard anything, and it is close to lots of shopping (a massive mall up the road), and so close to Ontario Airport and the free shuttle was a quick, easy, and cheap way to get around area!

All I can say is that this place is great, you are made to feel like part of the family from everyone from housekeeping, front desk, manager, shuttle driver etc...

perfect for anyone traveling with a family, or on business, this place has it all.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family

Dear RLMUK,

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience at the Comfort Suites Ontario Airport. We are thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us. We hope you had a great holiday and look forward to your next trip to the United States.

Best Wishes for 2012.

Reviewed December 5, 2011

When my family and I travel to California, the place to stay is a no-brainer. We love this hotel! They never get it wrong. It is wonderful every time. Breakfast and the pool are my kids favorite things. The beds are comfortable, the rooms are large, and I love that each room has a microwave and fridge. Way to go Comfort Suites! We will be BACK!

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled with family

Dear KME1981,

Thank you for being a loyal guest. We appreciate your comments and look forward to you coming to visit. We wish you a great 2012.

Reviewed December 4, 2011

Came into town to attend my grandmothers passing the hotel was very accommodating to all of our needs while our family was checking in and staying, even let us use the conference rooms and stay in the rooms after checkout free if charge

• Stayed: December 2011
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded December 22, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to write such a nice a review. You and your family were a delight to have stay at our hotel. It was nice to see that during a tough time your family kept their spirits up by enjoying the time together. We loved having your family here. Please come and visit us again soon.

Reviewed December 3, 2011

We just needed a place to stay en route to Palm Springs as my husband had a meeting near Ontario Airport in the middle of our vacation.. We booked this last minute. Except for the fact that the registrar lied to us about the pool being heated upon our check-in, everything was great. Super rooms and bath, great towels and bedding, flat and large screen TV, clean and pretty spacious for an airport hotel. The decor was really pretty.
The breakfast is a good enough reason to stay here. Eggs, sausage, waffles, oatmeal and cold cereal, variety in hot and cold drinks, fruit, condiments, and yogurts. The girls kept it well stocked and fresh. Very enjoyable.
The bed was a little hard, but the rest made up for that. This is a good place to stay en route to LA, Palm Springs, or Las Vegas. They have a Park and Fly as well with a great $7 a day rate.

Room Tip: Ask to be on the side away from the railroad tracks.
  • Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business

Thank you for staying with us. We appreciate the time you took to write a review on our hotel. Having a great breakfast is the only way to start your day off or in your case the rest of your vacation. We look forward to having you visit us again.