“Great place to stay near the airport”

Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center
Ranked #9 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Reviewed October 2, 2011

This is a nice new hotel. The staff is very helpful & friendly. The rooms are clean and stylish. The bathrooms are also new & clean. I appreciated having a microwave & fridge in the room. The beds were very comfortable with lots of pillows. Breakfast was satisfying and offered a nice variety. I would definitely stay here again!

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled with family
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded October 5, 2011

As a traveling guest we know it is always hard not to have the luxuries of home. Each room is designed to be your home away from home. Thanks for staying with us.

Reviewed September 29, 2011

After a 6 hour drive from Phoenix and arriving to find the hotel that my wifes employer booked for her conference presented us with not one but two disgustingly dirty rooms (stains on sheets and blood on the wall --- Radisson) I hopped on trip advisor to find another hotel to stay in on our own dime.

Wow all I can say is increadible. This place is by far the best value and one of the nicest rooms I have stayed in.

I travel frequent and stay in high quality hotels. This hotel certainly fits that bill but without the price.

By far the cleanest hotel that I have ever stayed in. My three year old spilled water on a night stand and we grabbed a towel to clean it up. Well we lifted the lamp and wiped it off as well as the table. We looked at the towel and to our amazement there wasn't a spec of dust on it. If SUPER CLEAN was an award this place would get it.

Not to mention the staff was the friendliest people I have encountered at checkin and was extremely accommodating even offering a shuttle to the convention center.

They had great tips on what to do with my 3 year as well.

They have great room setup with desks, fridges, large 42" LCD tv's with real cable tv (not typical hotel tv), a couch coffee table etc.

They even have a snack, mini-Store for last minute items.

I couldn't say enough good things about this place. Ample parking close to restaurants, the airport, and convention center make this the ideal place to stay in the area.

Thank you for saving our trip to Ontario!

• Stayed: September 2011

Wow!!! We were so lucky to have a guest like you. It is always a pleasure to have families in our hotel. I am glad that we have attractions in the area for the whole family especially your 3 year old. Thank you so much for acknowledging how clean our rooms and how it does make a difference. We strive to make every guest experience memorable. Hope to see your family back with us soon.

Reviewed September 11, 2011

This hotel is about value and service. It is not luxurious but I give it 5 stars because I have paid twice as much as we paid for our room here (in similar locations) but never have been as satisfied. First, everyone is helpful. Second, there is definite pride in this hotel. It's clean, well cared for and the breakfast buffet is tended regularly. Finally, the hotel is comfortable for the guests. There is a small pool, a laundry room, 2 computers to use in the lobby (no one under 18 allowed, which was a bit of an issue for us), and a lobby/breakfast room that is adequate for the number of guests using it. The location is probably the only drawback--but if you need to be in Ontario, check this place out.

• Stayed: August 2011, traveled with family

Ontario is centrally located and we are thrilled you had a reason to visit. We take pride in the cleanliness of our hotel and hope to see you again. Thank you for making us your hotel of choice. Hopt to see you soon.

Reviewed August 1, 2011

I travel full time for business and have always stayed at more expensive Hotels. A friend told me about this Comfort Suites and the deals from Choice Hotels. I was so pleasantly surprised from the very first. The staff were more attentive and bent over backwards to make my stay more than comfortable. I have not seen that service in Hotels at twice the price.

The hotel is pretty new so the furniture and big screens are very nice. The free breakfast was much more than the normal continental breakfast.

My business requires me to get to auctions throughout the Los Angeles, Orange and Riverside Counties and throughout the Inland empire. It is great to be able to fly into Ontario airport and stay at one centrally located hotel instead of needing to check in and out of multiple hotels every week.

I would recommend this hotel to all business travelers who need to spend much of their time in a hotel and also to any couple or family that wants to be pampered at a price that is unexpectedly reasonable.

This hotel is the reason I now stay only at Comfort Suites and Choice Hotels everywhere I travel.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled on business

It is a pleasure having our auction guests come each week and make this their second home. You are part of our family and we look forward to seeing you each week. Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule to share your comments with other auction dealers.

Reviewed July 21, 2011

We really enjoyed our stay. Upon check in Bill could not have been more professional finding rooms for a family that all wanted to be together. Erica makes sure the fabulous breakfast is hot, delicious, and always fully stocked and the area very clean. Thanks..no wonder you win all the awards for the best hotel stay in the choice family of hotels!

• Stayed: July 2011

Upon arrival, we always make sure that you and your family with have a memorable experience with us. We guests like you we are able to be the number #1 hotel. It is fun to see families traveling together and making memories.

Reviewed July 20, 2011

Where to begin? We were on our way back home from a family gathering in LA which proved to be rather hectic with 3 young children (all 5 and under) and a wife who is 2 weeks away from delivering our 4th! My wife decided she was done. Meaning done with traveling for the night:)

We decided to stay at Comfort Suites in Ontario. COULD NOT HAVE BEEN HAPPIER!!!

When we arrived we were warmly greeted by Bill and the general manager Joan. You don't find people that hospitable anymore in most industries especially that late at night:)

On our way up to the room in the elevator, we met a gentleman who was obviously a regular from the way he spoke to the staff. He said he always stays here when he's in town on business and that the staff and experience is always fantastic.

The room was huge and spacious even with all five of us there. Most importantly it was very, very clean. Plenty of clean towels and the beds were very comfortable. When we called in they even asked how old are children were and made sure that there was a portable crib for our 2 year old to sleep in when we got to our room!

And the FREE breakfast? AMAZING. Two words: Homemade waffles:) Put a huge smile on my face. The batter is ready to go and then you just measure, pour, cook and enjoy. I repeated these steps too many times.

Overall experience was fantastic and we would recommend this hotel to anyone. It's no wonder they have won so many industry awards. We'll definitely be back:)

Room Tip: Tell them all details (children and ages) and just tell them what you want:)
  • Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Myrikal
caa15, General Manager at Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center, responded to this reviewResponded September 5, 2011

Thank you for taking the time out of your busy schedule (kids) to write such an awesome review. Breakfast is a great way to start all out on the right foot, and having children that make a huge difference on how the day will go. The breakfast offers something that all will enjoy. Thank you for staying with us for the night. Congrats on #4.

Reviewed July 17, 2011

We flew in and out of Ontario airport when we vacationed in CA in July. We had such a great stay on our first night that we returned here for the night before we flew home. The rooms were clean and comfortable and the staff members were all very nice. Just one word of warning, breakfast only goes until 9am during on weekdays and not one second past so get there early. I would definitely recommend this hotel to others.

• Stayed: July 2011