“Wonderfull stay in a brand new hotel”

Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills
Ranked #1 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Sarpsborg
“Wonderfull stay in a brand new hotel”
Reviewed March 9, 2009

This is one of my best experiences with any hotel in the US. I had booked three nights online for a very good rate, while beeing on the road I found myself one day too early in LA and called the hotel and asked if they had a room avalible and if they would match the rate I found online for that one night. The manager on duty OK'ed it.
During check-in they did not only match my already great rate, but also upgraded me to a suite for my whole stay. I'm not sure, but I guess my new silver elite status on my goldpoint plus card helped a little.

As earlier stated the hotel where almost brand new, in our suite it even smelled brand new furniture. The staff where very friendly and accomodating at all times. The only thing that where a little disapointing where the breakfast. Yes it's hot with a pancake iron and small warm omletts and pattys, but from other Country Inns I have experienced better than this. Don't missunderstand, I really enjoyed the breakfast, but this is the only place where they can improve.

• Stayed March 2009, traveled with friends
cisgm, Manager at Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills, responded to this review, April 13, 2009
Thank you so much for taking the time to review our hotel on Trip Advisor. We are pleased that you enjoyed your stay and appreciate you letting other travelers know about our facilities. We are a new hotel and trying very hard to get the word out about our hotel and the great service we provide. We look forward to having you stay at our hotel again in the future.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (53)
Pacific northwest
Reviewed February 26, 2009

This is a very nice hotel, being brand new and spanking clean! The rooms are large enough to be comfortable and my only complaint is that the closet is rather small. The business center is a true business center with TWO computers and a printer, complete with pens, paper, and miscellaneous office supplies. The business center is in a room of its own, providing some privacy. The staff was all extremely accommodating and very pleasant. The hot breakfast was great, with special cudos to the waffles (do-it-yourself). The hotel has a library where guests can borrow a book and return it at any Country Inns & Suites, also. The selection of tv channels was quite good, too.

• Stayed February 2009, traveled on business
Travelers also viewed these Ontario hotels
Azure Hotel & Suites Ontario Airport
Embassy Suites by Hilton Ontario-Airport
Hyatt Place Ontario / Rancho Cucamonga
Comfort Suites Ontario Convention Center
Ayres Suites Ontario Mills Mall
Hampton Inn & Suites Ontario

Been to Country Inn & Suites By Carlson, Ontario at Ontario Mills? Share your experiences!