“GREAT, BEAUTIFUL, FRIENDLY”

Ranked #39 of 41 Hotels in Ontario
Las Vegas, Nevada
“GREAT, BEAUTIFUL, FRIENDLY”
Reviewed August 24, 2010

OMG !!!!! This place is beautiful !!!! The staff, especially Danielle (3333 Shelby St) was the greatest ever. When you are in your room you feel like your at home. My three year old didn't want to leave she wanted us to move in and for my teenager he thought it was the greatest thing ever. The breakfast was excellent and the waiter/manager was at your service. Everyone there made my family and I feel good about staying there. I travel to California a lot and now, I've found my home away from home. Please keep up the good work it was the best stay ever.

Tiffany, Las Vegas

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
Palm Springs, California
Reviewed August 19, 2010

Our Stay was great, were greated by the front desk staff with warm smile. room decoration was very colorful and modern. I was VERY clean. The beds comfortable, with many pillows. It was nice to have the ambiance of a room and livingroom. The staff was very accomidating. One day we were unknowingly late for breakfast and they still offered us something. The kids loved the room also. They had alot of room to move and play.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with family
Houston, Texas
Reviewed August 11, 2010

I usually don't listen to reviews, which is good that i didn't cuz i probably would have payed more money when I didn't have to. I thought this place looked nice and saw good reviews on other sites, so me and my friends liked the price and booked a room. The staff was amazingly friendly even when dealing with different customers in line before us. The rooms were a nice size with a unique yet refreshing feel (gotta love design). The beds were super comfy, like I was sleepin in my own bed! I reccomend to any to stay here if your looking for a nice place to stay that doesn't break your pocket!

• Stayed August 2010, traveled with friends
TomVW31, General Manager at Ontario Grand Inn & Suites, responded to this review, August 16, 2010
Thank you for staying with us. I will relay your comments to our staff and we hope to see you again!!
Bay Area, California
Reviewed July 14, 2010

I was charged a random amount to my credit card, I called the hotel, they admitted the error, said they would refund me, they never did. I followed up several times and after almost 2 months I still have not gotten a refund. Someone else here on tripadvisor said they had the same problem.
Besides that, we got early check in and housekeeping tried to enter our room a few times, even after yelling that someone was in the room they kept trying the door.
The hot/cold in the shower is reversed. Could hear stomping from room above even though the ceiling fan was going. The room was huge and did seem to have a lot of wasted space, the paint colors, wallpaper and decor around the hotel is odd, not that these last few things really matter but I thought I would mention it.

• Stayed May 2010, traveled with friends
1 Thank 14daysinEurope
Los Angeles,CA
Reviewed June 23, 2010

I got 2 rooms at this place on hotwire for $52 each plus fees. Good deal for a hotel that Hotwire claims has 100% of the guests satisfied!. I got nervous when I looked the hotel up on hotwire and found all these nasty reviews. What's weird is that on expedia they have amazing reviews for this place. What's up? Well, I asked for adjoining rooms and they hesitated, then I asked why they have such terrible reviews on this site. They didn't know. A few minutes later, they called and told me I was upgraded to 2 suites, so we can be next to each other. Nice job! Beds were real comfy, and I liked the modern decor. Everything was nice and clean.

• Stayed June 2010, traveled with family
san luis obispo
Reviewed May 28, 2010

Can't wait to leave this morning. I'll never come back here again. It's so bizarre.
First, there's no convenient ramp for the luggage cart from the parking lot.
But, that's just the beginning. The decorating is just plain weird - very
unsettling. Designer must have been on drugs - coloars don't even match -
bizarre - reds, light blue, overkill on the ivory/white. So, thought I'd find a
retreat in the room, but it's about the size of a postage stamp - feeels
very closed in -half the size of any other hotel room. The bed creeks.
The bathroom door slams shut so can find yourself in the dark since
the light swtiches are on the outside.Weird layout --not user friendly.
Staff is cool/cold, reserved - just a very very strange bibe
in this place. Not warm at all - not welcoming. The Holiday Inn in Ontario
is it's sister property - don't know how they can be related but the
HI is so much nicer - a real hotel ---- and the same price. Don't know
how this property gets the 3 1/2 stars --- that''s so inaccurate. The
pool is also the size of a postage stamp. Just weird --- feel like a
prisoner or a guest in a boarding house. Will never return!!

• Stayed May 2010, traveled on business
1 Thank marinagirl8787
las vegas
Reviewed May 24, 2010

I stayed here with my husband in November. We came to visit family and this hotel was close to there house in Ontario. As far as the comfort of the hotel, it was fine. The front desk was nice when we checked in. The bed was comfortable, room and bathroom clean. I would have no complaints about the hotel until I got my bank statement and saw that I was charged twice. I have called the hotel numerous times about the double charge and they keep saying they will take care of it.

SIX MONTHS HAVE GONE BY AND STILL NO CREDIT AND NO CHECK IN THE MAIL!!!!
If you stay in the hotel just make sure they dont charge you twice. I am so tired of dealing with the management and their unprofessional staff!! I will never stay at this hotel again, I have already notified the Better business Bureau and even they have trouble getting a response from this hotel. Dont stay here just warning they might rip you off and add surcharges. Of course good luck getting your money back!

• Stayed November 2009, traveled as a couple