“Lost my package!!!”

Atibaia, SP
“Lost my package!!!”
Reviewed November 13, 2013

Not recommend ...
I made a request to be delivered to the hotel and they had the ability to lose the package.
I have not been repaid and still lost money.
I was very disappointed with the manager and the direction of the hotel that have not commented until now.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (58)
San Antonio, Texas
Reviewed November 4, 2013

My family and I stayed a couple of nights and found the attention to detail to be lacking. No towels, TV had no sound or no remote control, door knob malfunction, doors would not close completely. Staff members were not customer friendly. On the plus side, bed was comfortable, and location was close to airport. Would not recommend.

• Stayed November 2013, traveled with family
Crestline, California
Reviewed October 26, 2013

I stayed here a couple nights ago. Priceline picked this hotel for me for about $45 bucks, I read all of the bad reviews here since getting the winning bid, so, I had an open mind about this place. Actually, I could not understand all the negative reviews. I was checked in at 2:30pm by a friendly guy at the front desk, he gave me a nice, quiet room on the 3rd floor. The room was clean, it had a fridge for my Subway sandwich and coke zero bottle. I did notice they do skimp on the towels, I asked for more, and got them right away, no problem. I checked out the pool. There were a couple of leaves in the main pool, no biggie, it's October, summer is over. The spa was heated, and I felt relaxed in it. It seemed that I had the whole place to myself.

The elevators worked just fine. No problem with the tv and all channels worked for me. I was able to watch the World Series in my room. The wi fi does work, but it is a tad slow for youtube videos. It was not super hi speed internet, but fast enough to check email and read the news. I was fine with it. The bed was comfortable, the pillows were nice, the ac was not too loud. I slept pretty good, until I was woke up by drunk idiots in the next room at 3am. Pet peeve about inconsiderate people when staying at Hotels. Keep the party out of the hotel rooms!!! We want sleep, and that is what hotel rooms are for, SLEEP!!!! I was about to call security, they finally shut up, or passed out. I had an early morning flight, time for payback. I won't tell you here, but, they did not sleep well after I left.
Overall, I had a pretty good stay here, and the price was right by using PL.

• Stayed October 2013, traveled solo
HB
Reviewed October 21, 2013

Don't let the pictures fool you. I will start with the positives. Front desk girls were great. Bed very comfortable and shower was clean. Negatives.... Dirty... there was trash in the elevator on the way up to our room. The room was spacious but like other reviewers there was missing light bulb. That wasn't the worst of it though. There were scary stains on the couch and on the furniture in the bedroom. My daughter found a long hair in her bed. There was some kind of substance dried and stuck to the floor by the couch. The counter/fridge/sink area was dirty and the cabinets were so beat up. The worst of it was we came out to the IE early so we could take advantage of the pool and jacuzzi. WRONG. I sent my kids down ahead of me to scope out and it was so green and dirty even they wouldn't get in it. There was No continental breakfast as advertised. So I CANNOT recommend this place to anyone. Bonus NO NO a surprise $75 charge to my credit card for incidentals that We might have incurred during our stay. It was taken off a few days later but there was NO heads up on that when I booked room. Unless you have no problem with staying in a unkempt, neglected place then go ahead.

Lafayette, California, United States
Reviewed October 20, 2013

I really enjoyed my stay in my suites . The only problem was the tv didn't work that good
And tv remote with no battery . And no refrigerator or microwave . After all the staff was very friendly . I love how the bathroom was very clean and my bed I slept on was very comfortable I slept like a baby was great

Phoenix, AZ
Reviewed October 18, 2013

What wasn't wrong with our room! Problems with every lamp in the living room (not plugged in, missing a bulb, and one you couldn't turn it on unless you plugged it in). No Styrofoam cups for coffee maker, only one towel in the room (which apparently is the norm after reading Autumn D's review). Checked in at 12 midnight, went down for more towels and for five people, didn't have enough hand towels and only 1 washcloth available (which didn't seem freshly laundered either). This morning, went to housekeeping area where they do the laundry, they couldn't even locate 1 clean washcloth. Shower door leaks water all over the flower, soaked 3 towels, which we didn't have enough of to begin with. Black mold spots in the grout of shower (easily resolved by spraying some bleach cleaner directly on the areas), TV in the bedroom wasn't plugged in and when we tried to plug in, wasn't working, plus the remote was missing. No clock in the bedroom. Breakfast was cereal, muffins, cold coffee. Not even fresh fruit. We requested a room for five people assuming the couch was a pull-out, not so. My poor mother-in-law had to sleep on the couch. Cabinets in the room was scratched up and old, décor in the hallways were tacky (palm trees and other scenery wallpaper covering entire walls...very 70's). Bathroom sink faucet was not secured to the sink (and a piece fell from underneath while my son was using sink). Spoke with very nice Supervisor at front desk, but she only offered discount if we come back. What I liked? Hardwood floors and comfortable bed. Probably will not stay here again.

Reviewed October 18, 2013 via mobile

Run don't walk away. I had to stay for business one night. First they didn't have the room advertised, then they put me in a room that had no refrigerator so I had to move because they couldn't have one moved in. So I moved next door. I had to plug in air conditioner, the tv did not work, half of the channels had no sound. I had to unplug and rep lug in several times because of sound and picture. The remote control had no back so the batteries kept coming out. The ice machine was broken. I had no towels in my room. And to top it all off I was gone out of my room for three hours and had my jewelry stolen only to be told the hotel is not responsible. For these privileges I paid $69.00. Just think if I had stayed the whole time what else would have happened.

Stayed October 2013, traveled on business