Ontario Grand Inn & Suites
Residence Inn
$118
$115
Travelocity
Ontario Airport Inn(Ontario)(Great Value!)
$79
See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed July 23, 2013

I have stayed at this hotel numerous times and this past weekend stay will be my last. From the time we walked in everything had changed. Very smelly in the lobby-which used to smell tropical, walls banged up, furniture stained, carpets stained. The manager was RUDE, the girl at the front desk didn't seem to know what was going on, outlets in the room didn't work, bulbs missing in lamps, only a couple of towels(I had listed 3 people staying in each room). When I called front desk for more towels, I was told nobody would be available to bring them up for hours-unacceptable. It is quite unfortunate that this hotel that was once beautiful has totally gone down the tubes. Terrible experience.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed June 25, 2013

My expectations were Not met at all! This hotel offered a very skimpy breakfast with few options: only small muffins (and no other breads), no fruit, no condiments (i.e., jelly, peanut butter, honey, etc), only 3 kinds of cereal) and all of this was served in a cramped, uncomfortable bar area. There were only two towel sets in the room that didn 't include face cloths, tiny bars of soap, and shampoo/ lotion containers, barely sufficient for one use. The response to my requests from the staff to provide a light bulb for the sole lamp in the bedroom was only met after the Third request. Although alledgedly a suite, there was only a frig and mini-coffee pot, no microwave, and only coffee packets (what about tea drinkers?). The furniture was sparse and clearly needed updating. There were water leaks from the shower door, the a/c unit in the living room area, and the TVs were not working in either the bedroom or the living room. There was also a musty/moldy odor in the room which probably was a result of the long-term water leaks on the rug. When the beds were made, a towel left from the night before was never removed. The only positive aspects were comfortable beds and a large outside pool.

I will never return to this hotel and cancelled two future reservations planned for later this year.

Ku

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed June 22, 2013

We didn't have plans to stay at this hotel, but my bf and I are on a road-trip and we had been doing a lot of camping so we were in dire need of a shower and good nights sleep. I looked up reviews and chose this place. The front-desk employee was somewhat accommodating, but rude. On the plus side, after he told me the prices, I said that hotels.com's prices were cheaper at which time he told me that he could do a price override and beat theirs. Sweet deal. I handed him my debit card and told him that the swiper was broken. He swiped it and said it was declined. I told him again that the strip has been giving me difficulties and he might have to manually input it (when I was in Denny's I didn't even have to tell the counter lady - she took it upon herself to just manually input it). The guy swipes it again and says, "It went through, but there is no money on it," and I am arguing that there is money on it (why would I take a cross-country roadtrip from NJ with no money??). The guy says no there's not. Ok, fine, I give him a different card. So irritating.

The room was really nice and it seemed clean, but I found blood splatter around the room. There was blood specs in 5 different spots in the room: 1 big drop on the curtain, 1 on the wall by the curtain, 1 on the sheet, and 2 in the bathroom. There was also only 1 towel. I might not have thought it was a big deal if the employees were friendlier.

But then, in the morning at the "continental breakfast" (worst breakfast so far on the entire trip), we went up to the counter and the guy who makes the waffles was avoiding us. There weren't bagels or anything. There were only mini-muffins and yogurt. The juices were watery. We had to ask the guy if he could make us waffles. They weren't anything special. He kinda just left them aside so we had to go over and get them.

This place is pretty nice for the price. If they just give their employees some more customer service training,then I think it would be a pretty decent place to stay, but I was glad that we were only there for 1 night.

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
1  Thank duzibatz
Reviewed June 2, 2013

I picked this hotel because of the location; it was near a graduation we were attending. The photos online made it appear like this hotel was very nice. However, their attempt with nice decor to imitate a higher end hotel fell short. Here is a list of my complaints:

-They do not do a good job with up keep. Walls were scuffed with dents. Cabinetry was really banged up.
-TV's didn't work properly. Half the channels didn't have sound. We had to mess with the cable to get a clear picture.
-Getting a comfortable temperature in the room was difficult. The unit by the beds was missing a knob so we couldn't turn it on.
-Amenities in the bathroom were sparse.
-Their in-room collateral pieces were lacking.
-The street were the hotel is located is poorly lit, so it was difficult to find at night.
-Customer service was poor. We had 2 rooms and called ahead to make sure that the other half of our party could check in without us, since they were getting there first and we had booked the room with our card. Our first call they told us to call back to speak with the manager. Our second call they told us it would be fine and took down the name of the other person in our party. When they got there (at 11pm with a 1-month) they were told they couldn't check-in and they had to wait for us to get there.

I would not stay at this hotel again and I would not recommend it.

Room Tip: I would not recommend this hotel.
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed May 31, 2013

The room was spacious and big efforts were done in decoration (not my taste, but that is par for the course) as to emulate big chain luxury hotels, but where those hotels exel (the little things) this one lagged... The bathroom ammenities where scarce and not high quality, there were few outlets to plug in my chargers (laptop and cel), the nightlight was very uncomfortable to turn on and off, there were like 8 light switches for three lights and some didn't seem to do anything, very little soundproofing of the room, the TV channels were few and many had audio problems...
It was clean but not spotless, big but not really comfortable... It has a lot of the things you want in a hotel, but it's always a little off. It was ok for the price I got, but I would feel cheated had I paid the "regular" fee.

Room Tip: I'd ask for a room far away from the elevator, because I could hear everything going on outside my room.
  • Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business