“Great get-away”

Ranked #40 of 42 Hotels in Ontario
Moreno Valley, California
“Great get-away”
Reviewed July 9, 2012

I stayed there for my birthday just to have a get-away close by since by birthday is the 3rd of July I know everything was too hot and too far to be venturing to. I found this place online in the last hour and was extremely suprised on how afforable it was for the amount of space it had and it was available on the 4th of July. It was quited, roomy and extremely comfortable. we stayed in the Deluxe King Suite and it felt more like a home than a hotel room and the floor to ceiling mirror was a super bonus!

Room Tip: King Suite was great if you don't want to share a TV. the bedroom closes off from the living roo...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (60)
Fort Irwin, California
Reviewed July 4, 2012

If I could give zero for everything I would I arrived at the airport with 5 bags a stroller and a carseat at 12am I had called the hotel to confirm before I booked they could pick me up since I have my baby with me I was told it would only take them 5mins to get me after 4 calls and 40mins they finally got me well the hotel was awful lumpy beds noisy room cramped room lack of any toiletries and what was there I wouldn't even use on my dogs grey towels that should have been white old bed sheets that were lumpy guess that was to match the mattress tiny pillows which smelt and breakfast well if you like steal cereal and fake orange juice you'll like this place and that last thing if you like having friends with you that leave a mark on you you'll enjoy the bed bugs my daughter and I are covered in bites needless to say we checked out at 7am to a different hotel I had stayed at many of times since I go to Ontario twice a month

• Stayed July 2012, traveled with family
CA Central Coast
Reviewed June 19, 2012

Nicely renovated hotel... we found our room more than spacious and clean, and we got an excellent rate for a one-night stay. The hardwood floors and wall murals, and two flat screen TV's were a nice touch. Nice to have two rooms to stretch out between for our family of four too. Did not find the service spectacular, but we didn't need much either... just efficient check in and check out, which we got. We were only stopping for a night during our travels so the room met our needs just fine. The restaurant/happy hour was not available or open during our stay so we can't comment on that... other than it was a little inconvenient. Instead we got take out from a local restaurant recommended in the hotel guide. The food was great, but it took a LONG time to be delivered (well over one hour). Also, the beds were on wheels, which were not locked into place, so every time we tried to sit on a bed, it moved... quite a bit on the hardwood floors. Just be cautious you don't end up on your bum on the hardwood floor if you're trying to lean/sit on the bed! :-) Overall, I would stay again.

• Stayed April 2012, traveled with family
A TripAdvisor Member
Reviewed June 17, 2012

Beautiful hotel with great decor! We were impressed and would definitely come back, wish last trip was even longer!

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with cheaprooms.com

Saint George, Utah, United States
Reviewed May 28, 2012

We really enjoyed our stay. The staff was very accommodating and helpful, service with a smile!
The family suite was very nice and spacious.
Clean, nicely decorated.

• Stayed May 2012, traveled with family
Sacramento, California
Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

Pros: Hardwood floors, showerhead as large as a dinner plate and this sitting bench to die for in it, staff-to serve you breakfast and really great front desk staff, fabulous furnishings, loved the option of a/c or ceiling fan, 5 minutes from airport and 5 minutes from shopping (there for a shopping day excursion @ Victoria Gardens). Also, the accomodations-there was some snafu with the rooms and so they offered my sister and our friend 2 king rooms for price of one-fabulous!
Cons: need to repaint wall behind front desk-lil shabby, bummer that evening bar and appetizers were only Mon-Thurs (whats up with that?), our room door was slightly off hinged so you could clearly hear passerbys and other room doors slamming shut, cable wasn't so great, and bed was too soft.
But we'll be back for another short stay!

• Stayed May 2012
Vancouver, Canada
Reviewed May 16, 2012 via mobile

I have stayed at the hotel for 2 days and really enjoy it. My room was clean, spacious and comfortable. Great location: a minute to I10 and 5 minutes to Ontario airport. Free parking and free Wi-Fi (reception in my room was poor). Friendly and helpful stuff at the front desk (Jennifer and Rachel). Enjoyed breakfast with Eladio (host), thank you for your delicious waffles! Will be back!

Stayed May 2012, traveled on business