Open today: 10:00 AM - 9:00 PM

Book in advance
from
$102.57
per adult
Check availabilityView full product details

Ways to Experience Ontario Mills
from $102.57
More Info
All reviews food court huge mall shopping mall calvin klein clothing eateries rainforest parking freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

This was my first time here in Ontario, Ca. My family and I was trying to waste some time so we looked up malls near us. Ontario Mills happen to pop up so we decided to go. We did not know that this place is more like an outlet, an indoor outlet. They have many name brand store that are discounted and the place is huge compare to others. They have Kate Spade, Michael Kors, Coach, Nike, UnderArmour, Polo, UNIQLO, Fossil (just to name a few). They also have a food court and several restaurant, Rainforest was one of them. If this is your first time visiting I recommend you grab a map to know several short cuts to go to the other side. It took my family and I 3-4 hours to shop, find several stores, and get out to the parking lot. In my opinion this place is better than Gilroy outlet.

3  Thank rosab1985
Phil C, Customer Service at Ontario Mills, responded to this reviewResponded April 3, 2019

We are so glad that you enjoyed your time with us. Thank you for writing such a great and detailed review here. We hope the next time you visit you will choose to come back. Best!

Reviewed March 31, 2019 via mobile

Ontario mills has plenty of shops that will make you stay here for a whole day. Most of the store provide similar prices and promotions to those at Desert Hills and Camarillo.

Come early and you can get a good parking lot right outside the mall. There are also food available nearby in case you get hungry amidst all that shopping. The mall tends to get crowded on weekends during peak hours.

However, I have also visited Coach outlet here and find the customer service, or lack thereof, appalling. If you are interested in getting Coach products, head on over to Camarillo outlets, the service there is much better and the staff are way better in providing a positive shopping experience.

All in all, Ontario Mills is worth a visit, a good way to spend your day.

Date of experience: March 2019

Thank you so much for choosing to write a great review here! We hope you will contact Coach directly about your experience with the store. We also hope you will choose to come back and spend time (and more shopping) with us sooner than later. Best!

Reviewed March 19, 2019

I love shopping at this mall. The outlets here are in abundance! There is something for everyone. There is a great food court and plenty of restaurants to choose from as well. The AMC Theater is at this mall as well. I would defiantly recommend this mall to anyone looking for a nice place to shop or eat.

Date of experience: December 2018

We are so glad that you LOVE it, Kathleen. Thank you for this review. We look forward to having you back again soon.

Reviewed March 13, 2019 via mobile

I actually live near a pretty good outlet myself but since I was here on business, I decided to check it out. Ontario Mills has a great selection of stores. They have everything at all price points and I was surprised to see a Tory Burch store - generally I only see those in really high end malls. Anyway, they have Kate Spade, Penguin, Lacoste, JCrew, Banana Republic Factory, Nike, Adidas, Marshall's, Saks Off 5th, Uniqlo, and Nordstrom Rack to name the noteworthy tenants. I'd also like to point out SSTCo which I understand is a Taiwanese brand but designed in Italy. They're menswear with a European/Asian cut so they are slim fit. Their clothes remind me of what I see in Korea. I liked their stuff so much I bought 5 shirts. I really liked their offerings due to their fit, styles, and selection. I'd totally recommend a look see for the well dressed Man.

Date of experience: March 2019

We just love this review. Thank you for taking the time to write it and for leaving so many great details about your experience and our property. We hope you will be able to visit us again sooner than later. Happy travels.

Reviewed March 6, 2019 via mobile

This. Mall. Is. The. Best. Amazing! I could literally be here for weeks. I was so tired from walking around. At least I got alot of exercise. No complaints here. It was sooooo busy at the food court though. I walked around for about 5 minutes looking for a place to sit. But overall, I will definitely return.

Date of experience: March 2019

YEAH!!! Maddi, thank you so much for this great review! We are so glad that you had a wonderful time shopping and got in a little exercise too. ;) See you next time.